Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Beef Of Ages

Your dumb is leaking.
Breakfast beers, also known as the fine German tradition of Frühschoppen, are among my favorite things.

Also, hooray for you making good choices.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Escape From Noise

I usually can't drink beer in the morning, but sometimes. I did when I went on staff trips as an English teacher. I remember the first one they offered me a beer and I turned it down, but the head kindergarten teacher said I'd have one. It was like 8 am

take the moon

by sebmojo

Mormon Nailer posted:

Sometimes you gotta know when to hold em. And it was too good to pass up.

lol its real good

Escape From Noise posted:

I usually can't drink beer in the morning, but sometimes. I did when I went on staff trips as an English teacher. I remember the first one they offered me a beer and I turned it down, but the head kindergarten teacher said I'd have one. It was like 8 am

loooooool

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

Finger Prince

Imagine being a kindergarten teacher and not drinking at 8am.

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

Buddy, have you heard the good news of our lord and savior, "gently caress them kids, it's Miller time"?

Escape From Noise

Mormon Nailer posted:

Buddy, have you heard the good news of our lord and savior, "gently caress them kids, it's Miller time"?

I drank the (probably) Asahi

Ass-penny

Mackieman posted:

Breakfast beers, also known as the fine German tradition of Frühschoppen, are among my favorite things.

Also, hooray for you making good choices.

Breakfast beer is the most important beer you'll drink all day.

more falafel please

forums poster

went to the ball game and drank some beers. I missed drinking beers at the ball park so much

thanks Saoshyant and nesamdoom for the sigs!

Barking Gecko

Mahoro says, "Naughty things are bad."
:hmmyes: Drinking beers is an important part of the ballpark experience.

Luvcow

One day nearer spring
drinking beers while watching the sox/orioles game on tv rn

:cheers:

Mayor Dave

Bernie the Snow Clown
I'm drinking a beer

Areola Grande

it's a free country u pervs
sippin a seltz. Cucumber Lime flavored. Cheers TC :stoked:

Barking Gecko

I'm drinking vodka, because I like it. :trashed:

take the moon

by sebmojo
p trashed

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

Gramps

Lagavulin + Boxing = happy Gramps

Barking Gecko

Islay ftw.

Gramps

We scored the Game of Thrones limited edition Lagavulin 9 for 35 bucks yesterday and I'm very seriously considering going back for a case. This is like spicy Lagavulin. I really am enjoying it.

Escape From Noise

I definitely had several ones last night but woke up feeling totally fine. Nice

Areola Grande

I definitely had several ones last night but woke up feeling totally fine. Nice

seems like ones and rum never hurt me the next morning. cheers m8 :buddy::hf::cheers:

Ass-penny

I never feel ok, which is cool, because I get to keep drinking.

I bought some Denver made single malt whiskey. Pretty good stuff.

thank you so much to nesamdoom for the scurry fall sig!

(┛◉Д◉)┛彡┻━┻ #YesNutNovember - add this to your sig if you love and support BYOB's own nut

Gramps

rear end-penny posted:

I never feel ok, which is cool, because I get to keep drinking.

I bought some Denver made single malt whiskey. Pretty good stuff.

Stranahan's? That stuff is incredible. If you can find Leupold Brothers Rye or their Peach whiskey that poo poo is sublime.

Ass-penny

Gramps posted:

Stranahan's? That stuff is incredible. If you can find Leupold Brothers Rye or their Peach whiskey that poo poo is sublime.

That's the one! It says rich and mellow on the label, have found that advert accurate. Rather enjoying it, drinking it neat. I will look for Leupold. A little :raise: about the peach whiskey though. Flavored whiskies generally are like... why am I fighting whiskey like this.

(┛◉Д◉)┛彡┻━┻ #YesNutNovember - add this to your sig if you love and support BYOB's own nut

Viginti Septem

Oculus Noctuae
For my money, alcohol helped me find my hell. I've been sober since ~ 2012.

Ass-penny

samantonio posted:

For my money, alcohol helped me find my hell. I've been sober since ~ 2012.

That's a good long time, and I'm sure you're better for it. A few of my best friends had to quit, I know it is not easy. You came in off the space ship right?

Viginti Septem

Oculus Noctuae

rear end-penny posted:

That's a good long time, and I'm sure you're better for it. A few of my best friends had to quit, I know it is not easy. You came in off the space ship right?

I followed some space boat here, yes. Seems cozy.

Yea, to each their own on booze. I know people who have no control issues. I, however, have/had many issues with control and go all-out with certain things. I find I had to push the boundaries. Ended up in prison from my collective accumulation of actions. Sad I had to go that route and hurt good people in my life but I feel what I've learned since then has helped me find my true self and become a much better soul.

Ass-penny

samantonio posted:

I followed some space boat here, yes. Seems cozy.

Yea, to each their own on booze. I know people who have no control issues. I, however, have/had many issues with control and go all-out with certain things. I find I had to push the boundaries. Ended up in prison from my collective accumulation of actions. Sad I had to go that route and hurt good people in my life but I feel what I've learned since then has helped me find my true self and become a much better soul.

That's rough, but it sounds like you have grown from the experience. Good to post with you. :haibrower:

There's generally a lot of drinking ITT but it is by no means a requirement. Feel free to kick it! :trashed:

Viginti Septem

Oculus Noctuae

rear end-penny posted:

That's rough, but it sounds like you have grown from the experience. Good to post with you. :haibrower:

There's generally a lot of drinking ITT but it is by no means a requirement. Feel free to kick it! :trashed:

Word, not party crashing. Take care all!

Rarity

~*4 LIFE*~
Trashed is not a substance it's a state of mind

I'm a pretty pony! Sig credits: How Wonderful!, Heather Papps, MAP20 Gotcha, Plant MONSTER.

Areola Grande

Rarity posted:

Trashed is not a substance it's a state of mind

!!! well said rarity :trashed:

spring sigs by nesamdoom and Ravenous Scoot

B33rChiller

:agreed:
That said, cheers, and happy Mother's day. I'm currently drinking the whiteclaw with the mother of my kid.

:trashed:

Dr. Honked posted:

the junk, rather than the trunk
Areola Grande

B33rChiller posted:

:agreed:
That said, cheers, and happy Mother's day. I'm currently drinking the whiteclaw with the mother of my kid.

THE CLAW IS THE LAW

cheers bud :cheersdoge:

Areola Grande

I'm enjoying a small whiskey and dicking around on YouTube

more falafel please

forums poster

grape god :trashed:

thanks Saoshyant and nesamdoom for the sigs!

Escape From Noise

prepuce repurposed posted:

I'm enjoying a small whiskey and dicking around on YouTube

Whiskey dicking the YouTube? Stay safe pr

Mayor Dave

Bernie the Snow Clown
i can't sleep so i'm gonna drink a beer and see how i feel

Wilmott Snipes

It's daddy shithead, where's the bourbon?
Look at him drinking the White,Claw. Rarity what do you do? Right now I am trashing on Truly. It's like White Claw but for White women.

Ass-penny

Trashing on that whiskey and edibles. They making me sleepy.

Areola Grande

rear end-penny posted:

Trashing on that whiskey and edibles. They making me sleepy.

same. can't post good

Wilmott Snipes

It's daddy shithead, where's the bourbon?
Been trashing on the Whie Claw, Rarity doesn't understand this stuff will mess you up.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Rarity

~*4 LIFE*~

prepuce repurposed posted:

THE CLAW IS THE LAW

:siren: Mod-confirmed :siren:

I'm a pretty pony! Sig credits: How Wonderful!, Heather Papps, MAP20 Gotcha, Plant MONSTER.