Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Areola Grande

it's a free country u pervs
well I'll be damned

spring sigs by nesamdoom and Ravenous Scoot

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

nesamdoom

nesaM killed Masen

I'm pretty pissed at like 230 but the mad music thing is weird kuz i left it be so i didnt bring emo back kuz ther'es enough fucky poo poo. but I wanna kick in and I dunno to be decent or actually try. but this is my submission.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=54UGeH3N_tw

It's brilliant. it sounds great too. if ya don't know german than https://lyricstranslate.com/en/junge-dein-leben-boy-your-life.html

kinda doesn't work on the sad poo poo though. it's sad, but like not whiny.

https://i.imgur.com/1qBoiAi.mp4

Manifisto - 2023,Ass-penny - 2023,Saoshyant - 2023,Pot Smoke Phoenix - 2022,Pot Smoke Phoenix - 2022,Manifisto - 2018,Pot Smoke Phoenix - 2021
baka of lathspell

it’s a good time to get toasted… w/ some weed

join dork order
sig by ??? (<3 u)

Areola Grande

listening to pat the bunny w/ Bosco in my car. p good

Escape From Noise

Brew day went long and I ended up eating a meal at 4, but because of my health check tomorrow I can't eat after 9 or drink tonight. So much for relaxing with a beer after work!

Thank you Pot Smoke Pheonnix for this Kickin' Rad sig

peanut

I drank 2/3 a bottle of wine the night before my checkup, because I wanted honest results. Everything was totally good haha

Escape From Noise

peanut posted:

I drank 2/3 a bottle of wine the night before my checkup, because I wanted honest results. Everything was totally good haha

I know they're going to tell me I need to lose weight (I do and I have lost a bit if my pants are any indication). I haven't had a health check since before COVID. I had really bad blood pressure. I wonder if that's changed. I was bartending at the time and my sleep schedule was awful, I was eating really poorly, and was stressed out as hell.

Ass-penny

lmao I didn't listen to it but I definitely never expected to hear someone describe Ween as "star studded" lmfao

yeah I definitely don't listen to ween, for the record

thank you so much to nesamdoom for the scurry fall sig!

(┛◉Д◉)┛彡┻━┻ #YesNutNovember - add this to your sig if you love and support BYOB's own nut

Escape From Noise

I admittedly like Ween and listened to The Mollusk today at work.

Ass-penny

where do people stand on Spoon, Trashed Crew is now the byob PHIZ outpost

(┛◉Д◉)┛彡┻━┻ #YesNutNovember - add this to your sig if you love and support BYOB's own nut

Shifty Nipples

Papa Was A Video Toaster posted:

the video toaster was an addon for the amiga 2000 and early windows PCs that gave it the capability to process for the time broadcast quality video footage. it was an early prosumer piece of video tech, putting tens of thousands of dollars of studio kit into the hands of many hobbyists in the early 90s and 2000s.

well poo poo, that's cool

Thanks Plant MONSTER. and deep dish peat moss and deep dish peat moss and deep dish peat moss

Shifty Nipples

i don't know wtf a lot of the music people post is lol i'm old and bad at adding new music to my preference or some poo poo i can't word well yet it's too early

Thanks Plant MONSTER. and deep dish peat moss and deep dish peat moss and deep dish peat moss

more falafel please

forums poster

rear end-penny posted:

i like spoon a regular amount. i own at least one of their albums (gimme fiction, possibly more) and i've seen them before but they're not in like my top five or anything

thanks Saoshyant and nesamdoom for the sigs!

Areola Grande

rear end-penny posted:

yeah I definitely don't listen to ween, for the record

no radiohead and no ween huh. u are beyond my ability 2 help. :rip:

Areola Grande

btw I still don't know what doom metal is. seems made up

Areola Grande

:evilbuddy:

Zurtilik

The Biggest Brain in Guardia
Only Doom Metal I've really listened to is one Reverand Bizarre album (Crush the Insects).

It absolutely rules though.

Manifisto

more falafel please posted:

i like spoon a regular amount. i own at least one of their albums (gimme fiction, possibly more) and i've seen them before but they're not in like my top five or anything

other than not having seen them live, :same:

baka of lathspell

rear end-penny posted:

dude i fuckin love spoon

join dork order
sig by ??? (<3 u)

baka of lathspell

their like second album a series of sneaks is real good

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=WORZ7L7CTlE

join dork order
sig by ??? (<3 u)

Papa Was A Video Toaster

i like ga ga ga ga ga because i am basic

more falafel please

forums poster

I like saying that I like things "the regular amount"

like every way of saying that you like a thing pretty well but you're not extremely into it seems like you're saying you don't like it, and those aren't the same thing

"I'm not crazy about Spoon"
"I'm not a fan of Spoon"
"Spoon isn't my favorite"

all those things are true but I still like spoon. i just like them the regular amount.

thanks Saoshyant and nesamdoom for the sigs!

baka of lathspell

spoon: the worst utensil???

join dork order
sig by ??? (<3 u)

Sarah Cenia

Laying in the forest, by the water
Underneath these ferns
You'll never find me

thanks deep dish peat moss and big black turnout!!

Shifty Nipples

um... hmm.

Zil

Satanically Summoned Citrus

Trashing images with threatening auras

Thanks to Dumb Sex-Parrot for the Christmas citrusy sig!

more falafel please posted:

just turn that impostor syndrome into "I'm Poster" syndrome

Ass-penny

Areola Grande posted:

no radiohead and no ween huh. u are beyond my ability 2 help. :rip:

no need to rip, I wasn't soliciting advice on what to listen to, just discussing my willful ignorance of bands EFN and you brought up. spent my entire dang life obsessed with music and while I'm open to new experiences I definitely know what I like already and it isn't stuff like that.

I worked with a guy and we listened to Type O Negative on break and he said something like "who the gently caress listens to Spoon?" a band of whom I have no opinion. thanks for coming to my ted talk

baka of lathspell

well I think that guy is a huge jerk!!!

join dork order
sig by ??? (<3 u)

Sarah Cenia

Underneath these ferns
You'll never find me
Type O Negative is one of those bands where I like the concept of them a little more than the music itself BUT let it be known that I do appreciate their whole, uh, deal. Sorry, my brain farted.

Also this is a great live show of theirs
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uH9yEs8V72o

Also also, their version of Summer Breeze pops in my head more often than it should

Areola Grande

Sarah Cenia posted:

Type O Negative is one of those bands where I like the concept of them a little more than the music itself BUT let it be known that I do appreciate their whole, uh, deal. Sorry, my brain farted.

Also this is a great live show of theirs
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uH9yEs8V72o

Also also, their version of Summer Breeze pops in my head more often than it should

for me Type O is seasonal. I listen to all of October Rust every October. It's the only Type O I'll ever need

Ass-penny

Areola Grande posted:

for me Type O is seasonal. I listen to all of October Rust every October. It's the only Type O I'll ever need

see, you already listen to a doom band, you just don't know it, smdh

Type O is decent and I am indebted to the goth girl in Deutsch klasse who burnt me Life is Killing Me (sorry I forgot your name) but no doom will ever be as miserable as Burning Witch

Areola Grande

if Type O is doom metal then sign me up

Ass-penny

it covers a surprising range of sounds, butt slower tempos than most other metal and fuzzier down tuned guitars are staples

Areola Grande

off topic but I just thought of a good but unfunny philosophical quandary:

if u could render the internet totally and irreversibly inoperable forever, would u do it?

:thunk:

Areola Grande

I'm still thinking about my answer but I gotta say it's tempting. On the one hand I'd miss my posting pals and HBO max, but I wouldn't miss the world social media has created.

much 2 consider...

Sarah Cenia

Underneath these ferns
You'll never find me
for better or for worse, I would not be me without having spent way too much time on and been scarred by the internet

Ass-penny

Sarah Cenia posted:

for better or for worse, I would not be me without having spent way too much time on and been scarred by the internet

:same: except I know irrevocably that the internet has made everything worse

Areola Grande

rear end-penny posted:

exactly

Areola Grande

it was a good idea but ppl always gently caress these things up eventually

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Sarah Cenia

Underneath these ferns
You'll never find me

rear end-penny posted:

Maybe it's just that people have been able to communicate instantly and easily and that's why everything is wack