Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Areola Grande

it's a free country u pervs
having said that, who else is smoking/vaping crack 2nite :crackping:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

take the moon

by sebmojo

Dead Hippie Ghost posted:

Picture this: a parallel universe trashed crew thread but they only get trashed on caught syrup

this was me like a week ago. i thought it might help write but instead i spent most of the trip locked out of my computer on my bed staring at the ceiling

sid vicious drew me terry mcguinnes batman tho

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

take the moon

by sebmojo

prepuce repurposed posted:

looks delish

----------------

take the moon

by sebmojo
bizarro goatee trashed crew is troll crew: we just wanna gently caress with you

----------------

Lotron

Still clownin'

in the year 2020

people will inhale vapor from a handheld contraption
and some guy in the circle will ask
is that weed

Ass-penny

VAPE LIKE A BOSS

take the moon

by sebmojo

rear end-penny posted:

VAPE LIKE A BOSS

my vape is hiding lol its vapenaysh tho but anyway thats vape status

thx 4 reading

----------------

take the moon

by sebmojo
im chill tho, reading

i hope every1 feels nice

----------------

Ass-penny

take the moon posted:

im chill tho, reading

i hope every1 feels nice

Nice. I'm chilling. Played an Enter the Gungeon and made it to the Bullet's past, but failed to kill it. Made it quite a bit further than last time tho. Switching to GTA 5 before I get worse.

more falafel please

forums poster

calming down after getting frustrated with a boss fight in a game I'm playing on "give me a story" difficulty. i eventually finished it but after probably 30 attempts at least

thanks Saoshyant and nesamdoom for the sigs!

Areola Grande

also chilling after several v unchill matches of mk11. I won but that game is never chill

Ass-penny

more falafel please posted:

calming down after getting frustrated with a boss fight in a game I'm playing on "give me a story" difficulty. i eventually finished it but after probably 30 attempts at least

Sounds like a hard game, op.

PR no that doesn't sound like a very chill game lmao.

take the moon

by sebmojo
its chill ur reppin tc via gankerating ninjas

----------------

more falafel please

forums poster

also chilling after several v unchill matches of mk11. I won but that game is never chill

i used to work there, I quit after mk9. not a chill place to work either!

Areola Grande

It appeals 2 me when at a certain level of after dinner trash. aka the troll hour :troll:

owlhawk911

come chill with me, in byob

pahilla is the beloved absentee monarch of trashed crew and pr is the bearded vizier who rules in his absence, i don't know why i never saw it before

https://giant.gfycat.com/PlasticAngryHousefly.webm
this sig a mf'n vanisher joint. gobbos by khanstant

Rarity

~*4 LIFE*~
Can I be the court jester?

I'm a pretty pony! Sig credits: How Wonderful!, Heather Papps, MAP20 Gotcha, Plant MONSTER.

B33rChiller

Hades?

#1 chill flight simulator lately is Feather

No goals other than fly around, have fun, and explore. There's hidden gates you can fly through and become a different bird, and easy to spot gates that change the chill soundtrack. It's multiplayer too, where other players will just show up in game with you, flying around. Only way of communicating is with the chirp/squawk/other birb sound button.

Very nice fun times.

A+ can be a crow with real smooth and intuitive controls.

:trashed:

Dr. Honked posted:

the junk, rather than the trunk
more falafel please

forums poster

B33rChiller posted:

Hades?

#1 chill flight simulator lately is Feather

No goals other than fly around, have fun, and explore. There's hidden gates you can fly through and become a different bird, and easy to spot gates that change the chill soundtrack. It's multiplayer too, where other players will just show up in game with you, flying around. Only way of communicating is with the chirp/squawk/other birb sound button.

Very nice fun times.

A+ can be a crow with real smooth and intuitive controls.

no lol, but vaguely related, god of war 2018. the boss was the brothers, mungo and mindo or whatever. thank god that game checkpoints between phases in boss fights

I've been loving hades though and ironically haven't had much trouble with the bosses in it. i died to the last boss once but I was doing a run prioritizing gems or keys or something and so my build was not meant to get to the end. other than that since the first time I cleared I've cleared every run or died early

B33rChiller

Is the BYOB spaceship still floating around the forums? I got onboard when they stopped in TFR, and did a real low effort LP when the ship floated through LP. After that, I kind of drifted away. The folks in there seemed nice. Is BYOB the place for me?

Also, it appears I'm still the most determined, slowest learning, but havin' the most fun Hades player around.

Dr. Honked posted:

more falafel please

forums poster

B33rChiller posted:

Is the BYOB spaceship still floating around the forums? I got onboard when they stopped in TFR, and did a real low effort LP when the ship floated through LP. After that, I kind of drifted away. The folks in there seemed nice. Is BYOB the place for me?

Also, it appears I'm still the most determined, slowest learning, but havin' the most fun Hades player around.

look byob is the place for you if, and only if: you meet at least two of these criteria:

- like chillin
- like postin
- are ButtTheShitmanFart

more falafel please

forums poster

also hey tc I spent the whole night sober until like midnight and now I'm drunk at 4am. all I gotta do tomorrow is cook so it's fine.

don't worry I'm cooking for me and my wife who I live with and we're gonna drop a couple plates on some friends' porches cause were gonna have too much food, and probably do a zoom or a FaceTime or whatever but we're Not Seeing Folks

B33rChiller

Chillin' Yup!
postin ? uhhhhhh... makes me a bit nervous sometimes.
But I like the kitty up top, so I'll hang around and see if I like it 'round here

Dr. Honked posted:

Rarity

~*4 LIFE*~
What if I'm FartTheShitmanButt? :ohdear:

I'm a pretty pony! Sig credits: How Wonderful!, Heather Papps, MAP20 Gotcha, Plant MONSTER.

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

no lol, but vaguely related, god of war 2018. the boss was the brothers, mungo and mindo or whatever. thank god that game checkpoints between phases in boss fights

I've been loving hades though and ironically haven't had much trouble with the bosses in it. i died to the last boss once but I was doing a run prioritizing gems or keys or something and so my build was not meant to get to the end. other than that since the first time I cleared I've cleared every run or died early

Okay hear me out on this: "give me a story" mode is slightly harder than difficult mode on the brothers because the story mode drops you in all chill and then it gets SPICY. Difficult mode keeps you moving so you go in with momentum. That's my take on that boss fight.

Papa Was A Video Toaster

Kief Richards posted:

Okay hear me out on this: "give me a story" mode is slightly harder than difficult mode on the brothers because the story mode drops you in all chill and then it gets SPICY. Difficult mode keeps you moving so you go in with momentum. That's my take on that boss fight.

so controversial, yet so brave

Areola Grande

B33rChiller posted:

Chillin' Yup!
postin ? uhhhhhh... makes me a bit nervous sometimes.
But I like the kitty up top, so I'll hang around and see if I like it 'round here

there are no consequences for posting w/ us besides possibly succumbing 2 extraneous peer pressure, or as I call it, beer pressure. Hail and well met traveller

:cheerdoge:

spring sigs by nesamdoom and Ravenous Scoot

Areola Grande

owlhawk911 posted:

pahilla is the beloved absentee monarch of trashed crew and pr is the bearded vizier who rules in his absence, i don't know why i never saw it before

I'm honored and will not disappoint u :zpatriot: :ali:

Rarity

~*4 LIFE*~
Gonna drink some wine tonight :dance:

Areola Grande

white or red. need more info pls :hchatter:

Rarity

~*4 LIFE*~

white or red. need more info pls :hchatter:

It's a cheap white I bought to make a stroganoff but by some coincidence that leaves me with most of the bottle left so what's a girl to do? :shrug:

Areola Grande

drink it while enjoying a quality Hallmark Xmas movie, that's what

:sissies:

Rarity

~*4 LIFE*~

drink it while enjoying a quality Hallmark Xmas movie, that's what

:sissies:

I'm watching the 1950 classic movie All About Eve which is basically about a theatre actress getting Single White Female'd so I think that counts?

Papa Was A Video Toaster

Rarity posted:

I'm watching the 1950 classic movie All About Eve which is basically about a theatre actress getting Single White Female'd so I think that counts?

Survey says: yes

Ass-penny

there are no consequences for posting w/ us besides possibly succumbing 2 extraneous peer pressure, or as I call it, beer pressure. Hail and well met traveller

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UEe_gizkTWY

thank you so much to nesamdoom for the scurry fall sig!

(┛◉Д◉)┛彡┻━┻ #YesNutNovember - add this to your sig if you love and support BYOB's own nut

Ass-penny

B33rChiller posted:

Hey I got you bud. The ship is here on the homeworld, for now: https://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3918699&pagenumber=1

Also that Feather game you mentioned sounds fly as gently caress. Welcome to BYOB, I hope to see you around.

thank you so much to nesamdoom for the scurry fall sig!

(┛◉Д◉)┛彡┻━┻ #YesNutNovember - add this to your sig if you love and support BYOB's own nut

B33rChiller

well then, cheers!
I had an ironic setback a couple years ago: diagnosed with celiac. no more beers for me :smith:
But things really started turning around when the local Costco started carrying home brew wine kits

up late and trashed last night, I made a LP of a chill game
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MHS3FcTYLFg

B33rChiller fucked around with this message at 21:33 on Nov 25, 2020

Dr. Honked posted:

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

get trashed with me: I'm currently ingesting about 250mg of reclaim in a capsule, see you in space cowboy

B33rChiller

Kief Richards posted:

get trashed with me: I'm currently ingesting about 250mg of reclaim in a capsule, see you in space cowboy

Uggggghhg, I cringe to think what your burps will taste like
but, uh yeah, buckle up.
I have a problem with poor intestinal absorption, and I get delayed emptying of stomache contents. All this conspires to drastically delay onset of effects with edibles. I've had where I took a couple mL of oil, and didn't feel anything that night, but about 15 hours later, the middle of the morning the next day, surprise! legless out of nowhere.
Got that government retailed battery powered extract vape now.

Dr. Honked posted:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

B33rChiller posted:

Uggggghhg, I cringe to think what your burps will taste like
but, uh yeah, buckle up.
I have a problem with poor intestinal absorption, and I get delayed emptying of stomache contents. All this conspires to drastically delay onset of effects with edibles. I've had where I took a couple mL of oil, and didn't feel anything that night, but about 15 hours later, the middle of the morning the next day, surprise! legless out of nowhere.
Got that government retailed battery powered extract vape now.

I only have 60% liver function and a high tolerance so I'm gonna be in space for at least the next 24 hours.

Whatcha vaping? I've got some Tangie dabs for after I get done eating lunch/dinner. Dunch? Dunch.