Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN

I put my thumb up my bum and shut one eye, and my thumb blotted out the planet Earth.

But im all out of horrible, horrible booze

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN

I put my thumb up my bum and shut one eye, and my thumb blotted out the planet Earth.

I got some real wine and it's loving wonderful

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN

prepuce repurposed posted:

Let's see that wine :allears:

I drank a real pinot grigio, but it is now gone. However a mild riesling is waiting in the wings for tomorrow and my aunt gave me a bunch of coors light?

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN

I wanted to post in trashed crew, but I drank a bottle wine and fell asleep. Whoops

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN

Just drank a bottle of riesling

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN

I don't even get tipsy after drinking a whole bottle. I guess I HAVE to buy it in box form.

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN

Two bottles down. Im status that I've become wine proof

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN

:stare: do a third one and then report back tia

nothing. I've... I've beaten wine.

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN

So, how much glue do I need to drink, or...

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN

I drank a tiny can of Coors light

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN

Yeah. They're adorable!

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN

be the trashed u want 2 see in the world

-yadon

cheers to our glorious new tag and tyvm GSJG :cheers:

You are welcome. I love my job

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN

Barking Gecko posted:

GSJG: he defeated wine and he made us an awesome gang tag. Is there anything he can't do?

Make enough money to simply survive?

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN

SweetWillyRollbar posted:

I have had some beers. Should I drink the bag of cheap white wine?

My dude. Drink that bag

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN

There it's no greater blessing to mankind than the bag of white wine

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN

Still drinking worryingly labeled Publix diet cola

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN

don't worry, GSJG would and probably will approve

I very much do. Also, I haven't been posting but I've been testing the limits of my new alcohol tolerance. It is now eight bud lights before I get tipsy.

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN

is there a lanai? Golden Girls taught me Floridians all have a lanai

I just was in Florida and yes, everyone does actually have a lanai. They have special screens or panels on the bottom so alligators can't get in

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN

Last night my son made me the most delicious white Russian I've ever had. The boy has a gift

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN

Should I drink? Yes

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN

Oops. I drank too much

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN

I managed to get drunk last night by consuming two and a half liters of wine, which is unsustainable. I can no longer afford to be a wino on my budget

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN

I've invented a sport called Drunk Sudoku, where I get drunk and do sudoku. It's really fun

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN

Status: Bacardi white shots and cold ones. I drove far from home and will be sleeping in a strange house 2nite. I'll need TC solidarity to make it through the night

:pray:

Nothing like walking up in a place you don't recognize.