Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Rarity

~*4 LIFE*~
Hai trashed crew they were talking about you on the spaceship so I thought I'd swing by and check out your vibe :kiddo:

I'm a pretty pony! Sig credits: How Wonderful!, Heather Papps, MAP20 Gotcha, Plant MONSTER.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Rarity

~*4 LIFE*~
Cool I'm just gonna sit down in the corner with my sunglasses on and mooch

I'm a pretty pony! Sig credits: How Wonderful!, Heather Papps, MAP20 Gotcha, Plant MONSTER.

Rarity

~*4 LIFE*~
I got trashed last night and now I am the other kind of trashed :sigh:

Rarity

~*4 LIFE*~
Hope everything is all right GaG :ohdear: Happy Birthday!

rear end-penny posted:

aaaaaand a scant eleven and a half hours later I'm passing you the j!

Oh neat, way to go :dance:

Rarity

~*4 LIFE*~
Hi trashed crew I was planning a sober night in tonight but now I'm about to head out for drinks in the sunshine why am I like this

Rarity

~*4 LIFE*~
ughhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

Rarity

~*4 LIFE*~

Cocaine is a hell of a drug :negative:

Rarity

~*4 LIFE*~

Slush Garbo posted:

Drive thru liquor. It's ok, they put magic tape over the straw hole so you cant drink in your car

We're living in a beautiful age :patriot:

Rarity

~*4 LIFE*~
Woke up sober but trashed, what a day

Rarity

~*4 LIFE*~
Waking up at 5:30 on a Monday fml

Rarity

~*4 LIFE*~

prepuce repurposed posted:

don't go. stay up and call in :twisted:

I'm working from home

Rarity

~*4 LIFE*~
Got roped into some ciders in the park and I just got home and it's loving roasting in here what the gently caress

Rarity

~*4 LIFE*~

Why drink in a grotty pub when you can drink in nature?

Rarity

~*4 LIFE*~

oh but seriously I posted:

kebab counts as a mixer, right?

No but the garlic sauce does so drown that poo poo

Rarity

~*4 LIFE*~

Pahilla the Hun posted:

a bottle of garlic vodka and a pack of morning after pills

The bottle of garlic vodka is the morning after pill

Rarity

~*4 LIFE*~
Picked up a bottle of sauvignon blanc and I'm gonna drink the whole thing :getin:

Rarity

~*4 LIFE*~
One bottle is only like 3 pints it's not even that much

Rarity

~*4 LIFE*~
Starting to feel a little buzz ngl

Rarity

~*4 LIFE*~
Status report: got too trashed :rip:

Rarity

~*4 LIFE*~
Welp my mate's girlfriend is out of town and he's bored so guess I'm drinking again tonight

Rarity

~*4 LIFE*~
Wasn't planning on getting trashed but my friend dragged me to hers for wine and a toke. Story of my loving life.

Rarity

~*4 LIFE*~
Thinking of getting some wine tonight what do we reckon peeps, y/n?

Rarity

~*4 LIFE*~
How much booze do I have to drink to get one of them sweet Trashed Crew gangtags?

Rarity

~*4 LIFE*~

blaise rascal posted:

I'm glad I quit drinking, but I hope you all are having fun

Trashed is not about a substance, trashed is a state of mind

Rarity

~*4 LIFE*~
What up Trashed Crew I'm now off work for the next 10 days. Gonna celebrate by going to my bestie's for a pizza and wine day and I will be getting extremely mondo trashed :getin:

Rarity

~*4 LIFE*~

caleb posted:

What is your favorite pizza topping or combo of toppings this is important

The Domino's Meateor, I would do unspeakable things for that pizza

Rarity

~*4 LIFE*~
Been getting trashed for 7 hours straight but I ain't stopping now

Rarity

~*4 LIFE*~
I drunk about 2 bottles of wine and 3 cans of cider yesterday and I got away hangover free!

Prof. Crocodile posted:

rarity have u stopped yet? i know it is late in the uk but i wanted to tell you that you inspired me to try some dominos meateor but we don't have them in the us and the dominos guy told me that i could order a meatzza instead and i told hi to fcuk off and now i am banned from dominos. :(

What the gently caress is a meatzza?

Rarity

~*4 LIFE*~

rear end-penny posted:

deep fried tacos

:stare:

Rarity

~*4 LIFE*~
Is it possible to get a food hangover? I think I have one

Rarity

~*4 LIFE*~

All you can eat buffet :negative:

Rarity

~*4 LIFE*~
We don't have that in the UK but we do have ZaZa Bazaar :ohdear:

Rarity

~*4 LIFE*~

prepuce repurposed posted:

Nier: Automata was full of poo poo. Cyborg do not have tiddy

:negative:

If the cyborg doesn't have tiddy you just need to drink more until it looks like it do

Rarity

~*4 LIFE*~

freezingprocess posted:

Did you know that you can mix vodka with loving anything?

Anything!

It always works and is never bad.

youre welcome in advance.

Thanks for the tip!

*draws up a cocktail of vodka and lighter fluid*

Rarity

~*4 LIFE*~
Off on a pub ramble in the countryside today. It's like a pub crawl but in the countryside. Gonna be drinking by 12pm :dance:

Rarity

~*4 LIFE*~
Trip report: too much ramble, not enough pub

Rarity

~*4 LIFE*~
Oh god everything hurts just make the pain stop

Rarity

~*4 LIFE*~

rear end-penny posted:

You doing ok, friend? is this emotional or physical pain?

Physical pain from too much rambling

Rarity

~*4 LIFE*~
The breakfast recipe I'm learning this week includes a shot of brandy in my porridge. I'm getting trashed and it's not even 8am :peanut:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Rarity

~*4 LIFE*~
Sending love to all my trashed crew peeps out there today. Ask not for why the 'yobber trashes, he trashes for thee :patriot: