Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Beamed

Then you have a responsibility that no man has ever faced. You have your fear which could become reality, and you have Godzilla, which is reality.

currently drinking a lagunitas lil sumpin. salright

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Beamed

Then you have a responsibility that no man has ever faced. You have your fear which could become reality, and you have Godzilla, which is reality.

what about ur av doesnt look like it's talking

Beamed

Barking Gecko posted:

It is good to be done with work for the week. :cheers:

:cheers:

Beamed

take the moon posted:

im allowed to be dumb as hell im trashed :smuggo:
this is the spirit folks

Beamed

cracking open another cold booze while watching a smash melee stream. hell yea

Beamed

can i drink vodka with franks red hot, and just that? would that taste good?

Beamed

caleb posted:

I am in an ikea graveyard atm and can't find my knife so I stabbed the can with the key I have to return tomorrow and drank the beer very fast what shot u got

good work friend. please drink enough water to make up for further shotgunned pbrs

Beamed

take the moon posted:

im trashed af

<3

same op. feels good. tired of hellworld for the night :beerpal:

Beamed

already buzzed, enjoying the feel of a warm chili being cooked while watching the snow blow outside. merry christmas trashed crew :cheersdoge:

Beamed

whattup trashed crew! had a little too much traverse city whiskey and 2 hearted ale tonight, so gonna try to come down with some rimworld lp's or maybe some final fantasy 3. hope you all have a great night too!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Beamed

more falafel please posted:

two hearted is pro tier.

i had some old speckled hen at a bar and then I went to a different bar and got a 3floyds gumballhead because poo poo is open again and I can do that. shout out to vaccines

man I miss Chicago, all the 3 floyds poo poo was so good, and the art on the bottles was great