Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Joey McChrist

wife went out of town with the little guy for a couple of days so its time to break out the tequila and get day-trashed

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Joey McChrist

omg pro click

what up trashed crew i'm feeling very good rn and i'm playing videogames

Joey McChrist

Pot Smoke Phoenix posted:

My feeling right now

my feeling 8 hours from now

Joey McChrist

hey trashed crew it's been a while *stain'd voice*

i'm crushing some beers and playing deadfire hope you're all having a chill night :glomp:

Joey McChrist

The Saucer Hovers posted:

thanks to the powers that be for my tag btw

looked at the summer trashed crew sig on my DS for years :blush:

i have that same slowbro theme for my 3ds. best money i ever spent

Joey McChrist

hey tc guess who else is getting lit up tonight? this guy *points to self with thumbs and dumps both beers all over the place*

Joey McChrist

Barking Gecko posted:

He's probably already trashed, and he's waiting for you to catch up. :cheers:

i know if i lived that cool gnome life i'd be trashed 24/7

Joey McChrist

ate a couple of weed cookies so just waiting to pop off :evilbuddy:

Joey McChrist

prepuce repurposed posted:

I've had some experience there but I would never eat 2@ once. you're gonna die dude. I will miss ur posting

tbh i've rarely gotten anything more than a nice buzz on edibles. my regular smoking tolerance is way too high i think :( hopefully these ones work!

Joey McChrist

Lock posted:

trashedfriends, today I am officially engaged. how the hell I fooled this amazing person into spending their life with me I'm not sure, but fuckin' cheers y'all

e: actually yesterday, it's after midnight here and I did not realized b/c I am on the road to trashed

congrats!

Joey McChrist

i got this av from a handful our now current fright island mod Jerusalem threw together about a decade ago now. jeez that was a long time ago. anyway, and as far as i remember vince mechmahon changed their username to that at some point after (they used to be thejoker1138 or something like that). i should probably change my av since its been so long.

Joey McChrist

sup TC i'm getting blazed af and i'm kicking triad rear end in sleeping dogs, whats going on

Joey McChrist

Senator Drinksalot posted:

I did milk once just to see what would happen. The answer? A mess that took 20min to clean up.

nothing wrong with applying the scientific method (do it and see what happens)

Joey McChrist

if this is your first night in TC you have to post

Joey McChrist

*chugs a bottle of wine then absolutely beats the crap out of jared leto*

e: *in mario kart* :eyepop:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Joey McChrist

hey TC its friday night so its time for some rum

SweetWillyRollbar posted:

This

Plus

Equals

this looks really cool, what are the orbs from the pink package?