Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Samovar
Jun 4, 2011

I'm 😤 not a 🦸🏻‍♂️hero...🧜🏻

MINOS is a very effectively evocative name for the new LINC - after all, the infamous king of the same name was notorious for kidnapping kids and for having an impregnable labyrinth - in this case, a bureaucracy.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Samovar
Jun 4, 2011

So, if that greeter Droid did something good for you, would one say 'Nice, 2CU', or '2CU, nice'?

Samovar
Jun 4, 2011

Well, this Council seems on the up and up. I'm sure nothing's suspect about them at all.

Samovar
Jun 4, 2011

Who the heck was that Doreen Green-looking chapita? And how does she know of Don't Hug Me, I'm Scared?

Samovar
Jun 4, 2011

I take it the main colour of the graffiti changes depending on what colour you came up with earlier?

Samovar
Jun 4, 2011

Rocket Baby Dolls posted:

In this video, Foster breaks a man's heart, breaks open an old fridge and breaks out a chip off the old block. The exclusive part of the museum holds a lot of relics to the past and we get to reminisce about Beneath A Steel Sky. Unfortunately, everything is collecting dust and most of it appears to be inactive.

Thank you! Also, your wait is over!

Bonus Videos

Additional Scenes & Dialogue (Part 2)

This video covers everything surrounding the apartment complex, timestamps are in the video description.

Colourful opinions, Apologies to Songbird, Failing the interview, More apologies to Songbird, Offerings for Songbird, Offerings for Chipworth, Offerings for Tarquin, Joey Defaced, Swapping the hololens, Making it up to Songbird, Alternative paint can scene, Onara isn't interested in any offerings, The view from the window and Offering for the cleaning droid.

I decided to only include one alternative colour of the paint can as you get the gist of it, I probably should have extended it to graffiti but again, I think you get the gist of it too.

Yay! The boys are back!

Oh, in case anyone is wondering why the Fridge has 'Smug' on it, there's a brand of kitchen appliances called 'Smeg'. Yes, really.

Samovar
Jun 4, 2011

Oh Joey, very glad to have you back.

Samovar
Jun 4, 2011

Maybe it's me just getting older, but Monty Python is nowhere near as funny as I first though it was.

Samovar
Jun 4, 2011

Ach, it makes me sad when you recognize that people forgot to standardize the spell checking for the subtitles. Occasionally when Leet mentions Schriebmann ports it's spelled 'ei', which I only noticed 'cause I would have expected it to be pronounced 'Shr-aye-b-mann' with that vowel arrangement.

Samovar
Jun 4, 2011

They missed an opportunity to have LINC be in the old 2D pixel style. Shame.

Samovar
Jun 4, 2011

Rocket Baby Dolls posted:

There was a man called Foster
Who befriends a d-RYD on the roster
To get into the gala
And continue this saga
They need to steal from the poet master

I actually like Tarquin's limerick, although my personal favourite still has to be:

There was a man from Timbuktu,
who got limericks and haikus confused.

Samovar
Jun 4, 2011

Foster's suit sure makes a statement.

I mean, I'm not sure WHAT statement, but it's making it.

Samovar
Jun 4, 2011

Jeez. Talk about the duality of man Joey.

Samovar
Jun 4, 2011

Wait a tick, when did Foster get the time to change clothes after the gala?!

Edit: bluh, that's what I get commenting before watching the whole video.

Samovar fucked around with this message at 14:24 on Sep 21, 2020

Samovar
Jun 4, 2011

Bummer.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Samovar
Jun 4, 2011

Polsy posted:

Yeah, the child-kidnapping is the most obviously objectively evil thing here and it's a weird inclusion in that sense even though it's the trigger for the entire story.

Well, going by the logic of the 'Directive', Joey II was ordered to make the citizens of the city happy, not those of the Gap. If they needed to experiment with the Reflections technology, the choice of Gaplanders as guinea pigs follows that logic.