Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

bird.

RickRogers posted:

Boxtrot Yuniform Orlie Bilo

lol

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Prof. Crocodile

BYOB: Corking fee payable in pet pics

Finger Prince

The car chase scene in Matrix Reloaded was originally going to feature the newly released Toyota Matrix hatchback, but was cut for being "too loving badass" and reshot using motorbikes.

Prof. Crocodile

Finger Prince posted:

The car chase scene in Matrix Reloaded was originally going to feature the newly released Toyota Matrix hatchback, but was cut for being "too loving badass" and reshot using motorbikes.

Goons Are Gifts

drat lol

Goons Are Gifts

RickRogers posted:

I quite like this title as BYOB: with

Finger Prince posted:

This or the pokemon rap idea as mouse over, but I'll give it another day before changing it because lol

Finger Prince

Lol oops I only just realized I didn't post that in the matrix thread

RickRogers

Woh, is that a thing I like??
Another BYOB success story!

cruft

Finger Prince posted:

Lol oops I only just realized I didn't post that in the matrix thread

lmbo

I think this seals it, that's gotta go in as the mouseover text.

cruft fucked around with this message at 15:24 on Feb 23, 2021

BoldFrankensteinMir

Okay I'll admit it, I don't get the joke. But whatever, it's a new title and that's all I wanted!

cruft

BoldFrankensteinMir posted:

Okay I'll admit it, I don't get the joke. But whatever, it's a new title and that's all I wanted!

The joke is that Finger Prince posted in the wrong thread, and GaG, not realizing it was a mispost, thought it was a really good mouseover text.

BoldFrankensteinMir

cruft posted:

The joke is that Finger Prince posted in the wrong thread, and GaG, not realizing it was a mispost, thought it was a really good mouseover text.

Oh. Okay!

Sig by Heather Papps

cruft

:shrug: I thought it was funny. These texts seem pretty ephemeral anyway.

BoldFrankensteinMir

Yeah I'm not objecting I was just wondering if there was some in-joke about Toyota I was missing or something. I was just overthinking it!

Sig by Heather Papps

Goons Are Gifts

cruft posted:

I assumed it was the wrong thread which is why it's so perfect, what could be more byob than :justpost:ing so hard that you end up in the wrong thread

biosterous

Yeah I'm not objecting I was just wondering if there was some in-joke about Toyota I was missing or something. I was just overthinking it!

there's also the whole toyatathon thing :yayclod:

thank you saoshyant for this sig!!!
gallery of sigs

he/him

cruft

Glutes Are Great posted:

it's so perfect, what could be more byob than :justpost:ing so hard that you end up in the wrong thread

biosterous

How Wonderful! posted:

I had a horrible moment today where I thought one of my teeth fell out completely painlessly while I was brushing but actually it turned out I just forgot I had a raisin in my hand (for later....?) and heard it fall out and hit the sink.

this should be an eventual hoverover text imo

gallery of sigs

he/him

your friend sk

(ヤイケス!)

Lil Swamp Booger Baby posted:

Butler emerged covered in butter. Butler casts "Remove Butter" it is a critical failure. Butler is only covered in even more butter. My house is now being buttered by his butler body.

suggested by lovely byob poster rear end-penny

Sham bam bamina!

ƨtupid cat

RickRogers posted:

idgi

biosterous

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JZpxaiNV_sM

gallery of sigs

he/him

Sham bam bamina!

ƨtupid cat
never thought i'd have a bloodhound gang reference explained to me by someone with a dream theater avatar

ty

BoldFrankensteinMir

BYOB (New! Dork Mode)

Sig by Heather Papps

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

BYOB: ship full of sex arses

Goons Are Gifts

the b stands for sex

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

Goons Are Great posted:

the b stands for sex

ẞYOB

BoldFrankensteinMir

Change the forum name to BOYB and say nothing, don't mention it being different to anyone, and everybody call it BOYB until we change it back as if it was totally normal and nobody remembered it being the other way. Let's gaslight the other forums.

Sig by Heather Papps

more falafel please

forums poster

Change the forum name to BOYB and say nothing, don't mention it being different to anyone, and everybody call it BOYB until we change it back as if it was totally normal and nobody remembered it being the other way. Let's gaslight the other forums.

Bring Out Your Balldo

Ball Out, You Billions

Beautiful Orbs, Yesterday's Business

thanks Saoshyant and nesamdoom for the sigs!

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

Bedazzle Your Own Balldo

We're bringin back 90s crafts, with a fun and sexy twist

BoldFrankensteinMir

Best Yogurts. ONLY BEST!

Sig by Heather Papps

Stoner Sloth

more falafel please posted:

Bring Out Your Balldo

Better Oil Your Butt!

take the moon

by sebmojo

this is funny

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

BoldFrankensteinMir

Hey my Boybers what's happening', thought I'd come hang in the OYB with my participatin' pals! It's Thursday my dudez!

Sig by Heather Papps

Prof. Crocodile

why does everyone keep asking how it’s pronounced? boyb is not a complicated word at all. it’s pronounced just like it’s spelled. :shrug:

Kaiser Schnitzel

Schnitzel mit uns

Byob: the soup zone

Maybe save it for *fall*

https://i.imgur.com/R8ctked.mp4
ty Manifisto for this wonderful sig!

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

BYOB: All Soup and No Breadbowl

Prof. Crocodile

byob: two soups, one breadbowl

nut

vanisher posting that pic that said "when you're here your family" still makes me lol

BoldFrankensteinMir

From the chat thread:

Legitimate contender for a title, if we can get the animated emoji in there exactly as is.

Sig by Heather Papps

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Finger Prince

Escape From Noise posted:

Bear Your Own Björk