Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Slumpy
2008 subtext: No Whining

2009 Subtext: No whining, no drama

2010-2013 No Subtext/Byob removed: The dark ages, BYOB was periodically gone and I don't feel like trying to find when it pops back up and what it said >: ]

2014: You all loving suck. You're all acutely aware of that already but check it out: you're all personality-free losers who couldn't generate original content or even make a single decent post to save your pathetic lives. BYOB owns, but this embarrassing

2014 pt2: my center has always been right in the middle of crazy loud aggressive music, mad downhill rides on a skateboard with no protectors, getting drunk and still having complex logical conversations...you know, I'm not one for chilling, extreme is my thin

2015: same subtext as above but the forum was called BYOB 8.2: let the forum eat you

Late 2015: love deflecting intense personal feelings of inadequacy via being a sarcastic clown like chandler, care about insignificant bullshit minutia like ross

slumpy

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Slumpy
byob was a pretty tough place back in the day..

slumpy

Slumpy
the last of old byob that i really remember is winnie making fun of me (we are pals now) and during Goon Love Is The Best Love where Gene and Jocelyn went on a date

slumpy

Slumpy
i kinda miss old byob tbqfh but chill byob is good too

slumpy

Slumpy

prepuce repurposed posted:

yeah there was a certain risky edge to posting culture in 2015 when I started but I have to say the yob is more chill now than it has ever been afaik

I was a baby teen when I actually first started posting in byob, I ended up in some byob AIM chat and they ripped me to shreds and im a better person because of it honestly

slumpy

Slumpy

Evil Bob posted:

I don't remember what it was before my hiatus. 07-11 era. Wasn't BYOB deleted at one point?

2010-2013

slumpy

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Slumpy

nut posted:

remember byob? it’s back, in pawg form

time to make another thread against the rules

slumpy