Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

The Glumslinger
Sep 24, 2008

Coach Nagy, you want me to throw to WHAT side of the field?

Hair Elf
When I'm out hiking, generally everyone will throw on their mask when someone else is within a few hundred feet, I'll take mine off if no one is around. I have been trying to focus more on doing less busy hikes to avoid having to deal with crowds.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

The Glumslinger
Sep 24, 2008

Coach Nagy, you want me to throw to WHAT side of the field?

Hair Elf

Mud Shark posted:

Went up to Muir Woods about a week ago and pretty much everyone was being cool about masks. Most people were chinstrapping it until they got closer and put them over their face until they passed.

Gotta say, loved that place. The whole idea of "national park on rails" is great for families with younger kids.

Are the shuttle buses still running for it? Or is just on site parking?