Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Sprue
Feb 21, 2006

please send nudes :shittydog:
:petdog:

Tias posted:

Iron age reenactment

Oh that's cool! I used to be kinda into the anarchist primitive skill scene, which is maybe uh I dunno if it's a meaningful categories, but stone age and pre contact American technology. Scandinavians really produce some of the best research and reenactments (tho my crowd never wanted to think of themselves as reenactors, they basically are). Why is it? Is there just a general interest in heritage and traditional skills encouraged in the school system there? If you're up for it, I think TGO could use an ancient tech thread! I would be so down to share what little I know about tanning hides, foraging and herbalism.

Jimbozig posted:

My kids and I also saw a mink down by lake Ontario. It caught a fish while we watched. :3:

That's such a dream of mine. How lucky... Also so cool your kids were with you, they'll always remember that

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU