Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Mayveena
Dec 27, 2006

People keep vandalizing my ID photo; I've lodged a complaint with HR
For those of us downloading on a data plan, please use timg instead of img, thanks.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mayveena
Dec 27, 2006

Leperflesh posted:

timg resizes on the screen, but you still download the whole image so it uses just as much data.

Even if you don't click on the image? I don't see how that can be. If they put the image as timg, then I see a thumbnail. You're saying the entire picture downloads when the thumbnail is shown? If you click on the image, absolutely, but people should have a choice about that without downloading the whole thing.

Mayveena
Dec 27, 2006

OK so it was fooling me :) Oh no, full sized should be presented for sure. It was just weird not to see the thumbnail. I'll just make sure I'm on my home wi-fi when I visit the thread.

Mayveena
Dec 27, 2006

Fantastic photo, makes me want to go there! Oops, referring to the Goats photo, sorry, didn't realize someone would post so fast.