Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Somewhat Heroic
Oct 11, 2007

(Insert Mad Max related text)

I am only now finding that this forum exists and there are already people with much more talent than me but I will offer some photos up. I happen to live in Utah, which may be the prettiest state in the Union. Here are some photos I have taken while out exploring/camping/hiking etc

Uinta National Forest

Butterfield canyon peak (Salt Lake, UT)

IMGUR Linked video of Cliff Lake, UT

Warner Valley, St. George UT (exploring dinosaur tracks)

Utah Lake near Elberta, UT (west side of lake looking eastward)

American Fork Canyon, UT

American Fork Canyon, UT

Most of these have been shared and posted in my thread I have in AI wherein I go off roading in my Lexus LX 470 I have been building out.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Somewhat Heroic
Oct 11, 2007

WHERE MY HAT IS AT posted:

First time out with the RTT and it was a game changer for my wife particularly who has never gotten along with ground tents. 35C but the river was nice and cold so it was manageable.

Big time agree. This is my second year since getting a roof tent. Yours is very nice, I am considering getting a massive sized roof tent that could fit my whole crew. CVT has one that should fit everyone. The thing holding me back would be the ~$3500 cost for the behemouth.

Somewhat Heroic
Oct 11, 2007

Got up to Bald Mountain located off of the Mirror Lake Highway in Utah. These are taken at about 11,000 feet above sea level. Pretty neat place.

Somewhat Heroic
Oct 11, 2007

There are some very talented photographers and beautiful locations. I was able to check off a spot I have had on my list for a long time. I didn't get to spend as much time I as had hoped there.