Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Chinatown
Sep 11, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Fun Shoe

TheAardvark posted:

Krispy Kreme has always been exactly the same as it is now tbh

yeah. garbage.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Literally A Person
Jan 1, 1970

Smugworth Wuz Here

How many you got?? :clint:

Crusty Nutsack
Apr 21, 2005

SUCK LASER, COPPERS

I got my donuts today!

I also impulse bought one of those giant plastic bears of animal crackers for some reason it's because there was a coupon

Literally A Person
Jan 1, 1970

Smugworth Wuz Here

Crusty Nutsack posted:

I got my donuts today!

I also impulse bought one of those giant plastic bears of animal crackers for some reason it's because there was a coupon

oh gently caress YEAH!!!

:peanut::peanut::peanut:

BIG FLUFFY DOG
Feb 16, 2011

On the internet, nobody knows you're a dog.

Big Beef City posted:

You know how they make donuts? Do ya, pal? Do you? They put em in oil. Hot oil. The dough goes into the hot oil, and it's so hot that poof. It cooks the dough. Like that.
Then a man comes. I dunno who. could be a woman, I guess, or a tall child maybe I'm not sure. Someone comes, ok? And they cut a hole out of it. And now it's a donut. Alright? Ok? You with me so far donut-sabe? Ok?

Alright this guy, here? So smart. Ok listen now you don't sound like you know a lot about bagels. So I'm gonna tell you how they make bagels alright. They get the dough, for the bagel. And they get it ready you see, any kinda bagel you want, big bagel, little bagel, bagel with fuckin raisins in it I don't fuckin care it's your fuckin bagel ok? Great you know what happens then Einsten Von Donut? They put. The Bagel. In Water. Hot water. Real hot water. Water probably at least as hot as the oil. Hotter even who fuckin knows am I a fuckin bagel? Am I getting cooked? No. Look, the bagel goes into the water and the hot water, just like the hot oil cooks it and the bagel comes out. And noooowwww you got a fuckin bagel. Same as the goddamn donut.

It's hot water, it's hot oil, it's dough. Now you got a circle of hot dough one with oil one with water because the Jews can't cook with oil or whatever and there ya go, same fuckin thing ok? There. Now eat your fuckin bagel.

You have to coat dough in oil when you're letting it rise though.