Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Nirvikalpa
Aug 20, 2012

by Fluffdaddy
https://www.dailydot.com/irl/public-sex-lgbtq/

quote:

Public sex is a thrill because it can happen anywhere. House parties, gay bars, parked cars, single-use restrooms, leather parties, the Wendy’s near City Hall, the hotel bathroom at a gaming convention. Each of these locations is loaded with memories. Maybe the encounters there were spontaneous and completely unexpected, like running into a friend at a queer bookstore and loving after drinks. Spontaneous public sex is a way of life for many queers across genders. It’s also risky as hell. One misstep—loving in the wrong bathroom, going too fast for your partner, hooking up in a gay bar that’s more “LGB” than “LGBTQ”—can spell disaster.

Nirvikalpa fucked around with this message at 04:12 on Jul 18, 2020

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Lil Swamp Booger Baby
Aug 1, 1981

OP farts

skooma512
Feb 8, 2012

You couldn't grok my race car, but you dug the roadside blur.
And with the pandemic there's less people around so the risk is a little lower.

SIDS Vicious
Jan 1, 1970

i am gonna drink and gently caress

Lil Swamp Booger Baby
Aug 1, 1981

Sid Vicious posted:

gently caress off!!!

flubber nuts
Oct 5, 2005

Sid Vicious posted:

the question on everyones minds: will it be in public

Quotey
Aug 16, 2006

We went out for lunch and then we stopped for some bubble tea.
the hell is a single use restroom

Applewhite
Aug 16, 2014

by vyelkin
Nap Ghost

Quotey posted:

Any restroom after I get done with it :smug:

Sex Skeleton
Aug 16, 2018

For when lonely nights turn bonely

Quotey posted:

ClamdestineBoyster
Aug 15, 2015
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!
I mean skaters got together and said “hey we need somewhere to skate” and there’s skate parks everywhere now so I don’t see why sluts can’t get together and lobby for some stripper parks. :shrug:

Quotey
Aug 16, 2006

We went out for lunch and then we stopped for some bubble tea.

ordered 12 to hypercharge my sex life. dunno how it works but excited

William Henry Hairytaint
Oct 29, 2011

It's one of the funny things about life that no matter who you are or what you look like, there's somebody that wants to see your butt and also someone who doesn't ever want to see your butt.

We're all in this crazy world together, friends.

flubber nuts
Oct 5, 2005

I want to have sex outside but if i get bit by a horse fly while fuckin im scared ill never gently caress again

edit. what if a brown recluse bites my peebert. or a wasp stings my gigantic ballsac. it would surely kill you at the least

flubber nuts fucked around with this message at 03:35 on Jul 18, 2020

SIDS Vicious
Jan 1, 1970

BIG TIT LIL NIP posted:

I want to have sex outside but if i get bit by a horse fly while fuckin im scared ill never gently caress again

i gotkiccedk by horse, and i gently caress!

ishikabibble
Jan 21, 2012

https://twitter.com/cullanstockton/status/1284236504068481025

Strumpie
Dec 9, 2012
all the straight people looking out their window at the orgiastic display of the queer folk.

'they're at it again, Martha!'

flubber nuts
Oct 5, 2005

have you ever seen a bald eagle swoop down at 200mph and snatch a man genitals. I have op and its enough to scare the dickins out of any fool thinking about loving outside

Funky See Funky Do
Aug 20, 2013
STILL TRYING HARD
Me, bravely masturbating in a public park striking yet another heroic blow against the system.

Nirvikalpa
Aug 20, 2012

by Fluffdaddy
I need to hook up in a gaming convention

Strumpie
Dec 9, 2012

Nirvikalpa posted:

what system you got? xbox, playstation, nintendo? i got plenty of cables.

AHH F/UGH
May 25, 2002

i had sex on the beach in a cave with my first college girlfriend one time, it was fun and cool

i had sex another time in a random apartment building's stairwell with another chick on our second date, she ate my nut so that was a big thumbs up

i think that's all I've got but if another comes to me I will update the thread, stay tuned

William Henry Hairytaint
Oct 29, 2011

BIG TIT LIL NIP posted:

edit. what if a brown recluse bites my peebert. or a wasp stings my gigantic ballsac. it would surely kill you at the least

Brown recluse spiders are called that because they're extremely shy there's no way they'd have the courage to just walk up to naked people they don't even know

Devils Affricate
Jan 22, 2010

William Henry Hairytaint posted:

Brown recluse spiders are called that because they're extremely shy there's no way they'd have the courage to just walk up to naked people they don't even know

Yet they apparently have the courage to gently caress in public, unlike you

William Henry Hairytaint
Oct 29, 2011

you dont even know me

a mysterious cloak
Apr 5, 2003

Leave me alone, dad, I'm with my friends!

Spiders deserve to have public sex to own the species-biased humans

Les Os
Mar 29, 2010
the only way the puritanical West can normalize sexual behavior is for all sex to take place outside

hakimashou
Jul 15, 2002
Upset Trowel
british call it 'dogging'

hakimashou fucked around with this message at 04:19 on Jul 18, 2020

flubber nuts
Oct 5, 2005

a mysterious cloak posted:

Spiders deserve to have public sex to own the species-biased humans

jumping spiders own but if one jumped on my butthole i would be ambivalent at best.

let it mellow
Jun 1, 2000

Dinosaur Gum
Op should have public sex outside instead of posting about it.

Entorwellian
Jun 30, 2006

Northern Flicker
Anna's Hummingbird

Sorry, but the people have spoken.

Pre-Covid public sex was super fun in a risky way. Post-Covid I've internalized public sex has horrifying and disgusting after knowing how viral sprays work and how long it stays alive on surfaces. Change rooms and restrooms are a disease and viral buffet, both sexually and aerosol wise.

I think the body condoms from naked gun are the only way to be completely safe :(

Big Beef City
Aug 15, 2013

I'm gonna gently caress the hell out of your mother in a public restroom along a highway rest stop, OP just to confirm your LITTLE THESIS and see how that WORKS OUT for you.

NOT such a BIG MAN now, are you?

SIDS Vicious
Jan 1, 1970

im gonna go gently caress my wife I'm gonna put it on her different bits

Icochet
Mar 18, 2008

I have a very small TV. Don't make fun of it! Please don't shame it like that~

Grimey Drawer
One time i had sex in the woods and two ants went in my butthole and started loving there and that's going too far

SIDS Vicious
Jan 1, 1970

Icochet posted:

One time i had sex in the woods and two ants went in my butthole and started loving there and that's going too far

tell me.more

Icochet
Mar 18, 2008

I have a very small TV. Don't make fun of it! Please don't shame it like that~

Grimey Drawer
No. It was probably a felony

SIDS Vicious
Jan 1, 1970

please

Stealthgerbil
Dec 16, 2004

I only have private sex outside

Justin Godscock
Oct 12, 2004

Listen here, funnyman!

Nirvikalpa posted:

Just be aware they are massive sausage fests (girl gamers exist but just not there) and everyone is too neck-deep into their screens to be DTF.

a mysterious cloak
Apr 5, 2003

Leave me alone, dad, I'm with my friends!

BIG TIT LIL NIP posted:

jumping spiders own but if one jumped on my butthole i would be ambivalent at best.

Well yeah, that's not exactly consensual

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

flubber nuts
Oct 5, 2005

Icochet posted:

heh didnt know i had this fetish, thank you kind stranger.