Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Funky See Funky Do
Aug 20, 2013
STILL TRYING HARD
Me, the Mayor in 2050 unveiling a statue of two people loving under a picnic blanket at a music festival.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Icochet
Mar 18, 2008

I have a very small TV. Don't make fun of it! Please don't shame it like that~

Grimey Drawer

Funky See Funky Do posted:

Me, the Mayor in 2050 unveiling a statue of two people loving under a picnic blanket at a music festival.

It will be torn down because a blanket is some cowardly bullshit.

Funky See Funky Do
Aug 20, 2013
STILL TRYING HARD

Icochet posted:

It will be torn down because a blanket is some cowardly bullshit.

That's for the mayor of Fuckburg in 2055 to worry about.

Grape
Nov 16, 2017

Happily shilling for China!
why is this person under the impression that straights (and I think gay and lesbians who don't identify as queer??) don't also have public sex

or for that matter that other people in their part of the spectrum all love doing it

EA Sports
Feb 10, 2007

by Azathoth
sharia law can't come soon enough.

mom and dad fight a lot
Sep 21, 2006

If you count them all, this sentence has exactly seventy-two characters.
Amateur. Try jacking off in plain sight

Dell_Zincht
Nov 5, 2003

What about public sex INSIDE, huh?

Didn't think about that one did you, smart guy

CPL593H
Oct 28, 2009

I know what you did last summer, and frankly I am displeased.

Entorwellian posted:

Pre-Covid public sex was super fun in a risky way. Post-Covid I've internalized public sex has horrifying and disgusting after knowing how viral sprays work and how long it stays alive on surfaces. Change rooms and restrooms are a disease and viral buffet, both sexually and aerosol wise.

I think the body condoms from naked gun are the only way to be completely safe :(

Good news!

https://www.pinknews.co.uk/2020/06/10/new-york-city-public-health-sex-advice-glory-holes-masks-kissing-rimming/

Justin Godscock posted:

Just be aware they are massive sausage fests (girl gamers exist but just not there) and everyone is too neck-deep into their screens to be DTF.

A few years ago my friend was at a comic con and went to take a piss. So when he was in the bathroom he saw a guy dressed like Captain America standing at a urinal next to a guy dressed like Bane, so Captain America guy looks down and says "Nice dick!" and Bane guy yelled a bunch of stuff in reply but it was unintelligible gibberish because of the mask. So my friend had no idea if he was receptive or upset but he described this as the most surreal moment of his life. Nerd cons are pretty notorious for being fuckfests.

Grape posted:

why is this person under the impression that straights (and I think gay and lesbians who don't identify as queer??) don't also have public sex

or for that matter that other people in their part of the spectrum all love doing it

Because everything else is about cishets and in the case of gay men (or LGBTQ people in general but gay men are most commonly associated with the practice). There's a long history of guys meeting up to gently caress in public places because for a long time homosexuality was forced underground and still is in a lot of places. For some people that's a non-issue and public loving is kind of a fetish. The contexts are different. Read the article.

quote:

This isn’t the case for many queer people of color, especially those who are Black, working-class, and/or living with their families. Black lesbian sex worker Dreadful Damsel told the Daily Dot that privacy is not an option for many queer people of color, and the risk of being kicked out or abused is so high that it’s not worth being found out. Since queers of color might not have the privacy or supportive family necessary to have queer sex at home, public sex becomes their only option.

“Unfortunately, it’s a sad reality that a lot of [families of color] don’t give the proper support necessary to facilitate happy queer children, and to run the risk of getting kicked out when you’re found that you’re queer is not worth expressing yourself in a lot of cases,” Dreadful said. “If you get caught being gay in your old-fashioned parent’s house you run the risk of just straight up getting kicked out or getting bitched out so badly that you hurt or kill yourself. You can get around that by hooking up with your partner in their car somewhere no one will catch you, or in a private bathroom at a restaurant! Or at the gay bar where people are straight up dry humping in the corridors.”

Also "queer" is just a sort of catch all term for LGBT people an one of the reasons why you now see LGBTQ+ the Q or the Q+ is meant to include people of various other identities like non-binary, genderqueer, pansexual, asexual, etc. So gay men and lesbians are technically queer though many prefer not to use that indentifier.

CPL593H fucked around with this message at 08:22 on Jul 18, 2020

Grevling
Dec 18, 2016

Stealthgerbil posted:

I only have private sex outside

Fascist.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Corn Glizzy
Jun 28, 2007

loving outdoors slaps