Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Harry Potter on Ice
Nov 4, 2006

IF IM NOT BITCHING ABOUT HOW SHITTY MY LIFE IS, REPORT ME FOR MY ACCOUNT HAS BEEN HIJACKED

Slotducks posted:

There is nothing more fun than top water bass fishing with a frog in a back bay with lots of cover/grass/lilypads.

I dunnnnno... Sea run cutties in the right spot is pretty special

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Harry Potter on Ice
Nov 4, 2006

IF IM NOT BITCHING ABOUT HOW SHITTY MY LIFE IS, REPORT ME FOR MY ACCOUNT HAS BEEN HIJACKED

LingcodKilla posted:

Hey a new fishing thread! I'm stuck in Europe for 7 more months but if anyone is in Seattle region next summer I'm gonna be going on party boats for pacific rock fish and lingcod.

I also crab a bit on the west coast.

Party boats sound super boring to me but you might laugh at this..

My '68 9.5 evinrude broke down last night at southworth and I got to row prettttttay far to get home. Ended up walking along the shore and dragging it because the drift was against me heh heh.

Harry Potter on Ice
Nov 4, 2006

LingcodKilla posted:

Man we need to hook up once I’m back home.

And after you fix your engine.

Yea we get past covid I'll host a loving party at my place no doubt. I enjoy hanging with salty experienced people but I what I really enjoy is taking the new fishergoons out. Ain't nothing like mooching for monsters in the sound with people who dont know what's down there

Harry Potter on Ice
Nov 4, 2006

But ripping lips is loving lame?

Dik Hz posted:

Someone in the discord (Come join us! https://discord.gg/hJQ3KE ) asked me to do an effort post on how to spot rip currents.

I know about rips well from swimming but this is a great post, I've never shore fished like that

Harry Potter on Ice
Nov 4, 2006

Sorry boss, the joke sucks