Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Jump King
Aug 10, 2011

was going to go out today but stopped by my parents place and ended up having a pleasant conversation with them instead, ugh!!!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Jump King
Aug 10, 2011

now go out and ruin a fish's day

Jump King
Aug 10, 2011

Hard to tell the size from the pic, how big was it?

Jump King
Aug 10, 2011

SEGA rear end Fisting posted:

2 weekends straight where I was skunked on everything except panfish. No bass, no pickerel, no carp, not even a loving catfish. gently caress

Fishing owns, except for when it doesn't -- then it eats poo poo and is stupid.

Feeling this, might start fishing for panfish now just for action

Jump King
Aug 10, 2011

Thread title rocks. If you’re not ripping spliffs and stabbing lips you’re not really fishing, I will not budge on this

Even sipping drinks and catching dinks is alright

Jump King fucked around with this message at 22:29 on Aug 2, 2020

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Jump King
Aug 10, 2011

prom candy posted:

Got skunked last year on this lake in the middle of nowhere fishing from a leaky canoe with no seats but we got to see a family of beavers and that was really cool.

The bite is on in Algonquin right now, my bass thumb is so bad I can't unlock my phone.

Where in Algonquin were you?

I'm going to the west side next month, I'll be trying to catch some lake trout there, in addition to the smallies.