Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Mrenda
Mar 14, 2012
There's two problems with this post, 1.) Most of you are in North America, 2.) Even if you were in the UK/Ireland you can't tell what a spot would be like just from an image. So really, I'm only looking for a rough idea.

My story. I bought a cheap rod and reel set from a fishing shop. They said it wasn't awful, and would get me started. Since then I realised I don't actually have a way to get to any shore fishing spots. However, this little rocky bit of land is five minutes from a place I do stay on the coast (I've been warned off more obvious spots due to people being washed away there.)

This two photos are within a salt water harbour, it's mostly enclosed, and it's a fairly trafficked area. I'm just wondering does this have the look of somewhere fish might congregate? This is the south west of Ireland, as I know that can make a difference. I think either way I'm going to come back at some point and throw a rod in there, even if it's hopeless.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU