Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

sandnavyguy
Sep 12, 2015

So, if I’m reading right, it’s two faceted RPS with 3 mod like overlords? Heck, I just watched a gambling anime and the flavor alone sounds fun. I’m in!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

sandnavyguy
Sep 12, 2015

Morning everyone!

It’s a lovely day to ##vote b-minus

sandnavyguy
Sep 12, 2015

Worked once, let’s try again! ##vote Bminus

sandnavyguy
Sep 12, 2015

What? Never! This beach is pristine.

sandnavyguy
Sep 12, 2015

Alright fine. My point is, we know all can make inferences if we wish, but the important thing is to use what we already know. If b- goes twice, we could eliminate them, or at least have an idea about the other player, which would give 2/3 of us reason to want them voted. The only argument should be who fights them. So, anyone have any cases?

sandnavyguy
Sep 12, 2015

I already voted! I ##vote Bminus

sandnavyguy
Sep 12, 2015

Valiant effort, voodoo fly, may we meet again on the field of battle.

sandnavyguy
Sep 12, 2015

Sorry just woke up ## vote steak

sandnavyguy
Sep 12, 2015

Did I? Oh sorry I was still half asleep and voted the last person. My bad. ##vote B minus [/b]then. Again! More info that way.

sandnavyguy
Sep 12, 2015

jesus, phone. ##vote Bminus

sandnavyguy
Sep 12, 2015

Hmmmm ##vote steak

sandnavyguy
Sep 12, 2015

##Vote bminus

sandnavyguy
Sep 12, 2015

Realistically a cats game.