Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

vanisher

prepuce repurposed posted:

it's the skipping stones across a tranquil lake of farting

Sig images courtesy of the talented Luvcow, Dumb Sex-Parrot, & Death Sext

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

vanisher

google THIS posted:

If you fart more than seven times in a row you start getting 1UPs

that's not the only streak you'll get

Sig images courtesy of the talented Luvcow, Dumb Sex-Parrot, & Death Sext

vanisher

The farts are tiny and continue beyond the normal 5, each increasing in pitch. The decibel increases beyond human hearing. Animals begin to howl and scream. My butt continues its farting, now silent to all. Soon I begin to feel dizzy and confused, the sound causing permanent damage to my eardrums. Gravity loses its hold on the objects around me. A portal begins to appear. An intelligent being peers through. It misunderstood the vibrations as an attempt at communication and is visibly disgusted.