Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Gaston Bachelard
Mar 26, 2009

When the image is new, the world is new.
I'm very charmed by the ads about 12 minutes into the Seviren Lang Memorial RD1 F9 coverage lol

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9GQc8xPb2fQ&t=710s

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Gaston Bachelard
Mar 26, 2009

NickRoweFillea posted:

Can anyone recommend me a starting yoga regimen? I’m losing power on my rotations because my muscles are as stiff as the bones they connect.

I'd pick a playlist from Yoga With Adriene's youtube channel. Totally free and very pleasant!

Gaston Bachelard
Mar 26, 2009

I went ahead and transcribed Kristin Tattar's response on the topic from 3 weeks ago on Foundation since I was looking for it without needing to listen to Brodie. Maybe other people are looking for that too.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JUnV97c1jEk&t=2813s

Brodie: [meandering and wordy request for statement, mentioning Kristin signing that declaration]

KT: I mean yeah first of all I think the reason why a lot of players have not been coming out with their ideologies... doesn't matter what side you're on, it hasn't been, I don't feel like it has been safe. I think last year we were threatened to be disqualified if we don't agree with ideology...

Brodie: Okay, who is that who who

KT: I think there was this like statement that if you... I can't remember

Brodie: Through the disc golf pro tour like someone like establishment came out and said something along the lines of...

KT: Disc Golf Pro Tour. So it didn't really feel maybe I misinterpreted I don't know but I feel like um you could only stand on one side of the matter. Well first of all I think I accept everybody as they come, doesn't matter what is your, like, sexuality, preferneces, how do you want to dress up, what relations you have, what skin color you have. I think like I judge a person by their character, not their ideologies. That being said, I think in sports, um, to me it's obvious why there are two divisions. To me it's obvious, I don't know. For some people I think... it's not obvious? I don't know. But I don't know if you guys can tell me one discipline where women have a better world record than the men.

Brodie: blah blah blah Gymnastics, but maybe not

KT: Yeah I don't know

Uli: Running? Long distance running?

KT: Well I agree that you compare mens and women's top athletes, women hit the ceiling earlier, I mean we are designed differently I feel like. Women are designed to do their thing and men designed to do other things, and I mean, I think women should be in their own category and I think biological women should have their own category and yeah that's my opinion and I respect that people have other opinions. And this is just in sports. And in life as I said like it doesn't matter who you are, I want everybody to succeed and most of all I want everybody to be happy. But to be happy I feel like you have to look inward. You can't put that weigh on someone else's shoulders. So I cannot expect you guys to make me happy, I need to make myself happy, and when I make myself happy, happiness comes all around. But if I always like look outwards and rely on other people to do stuff for me and put my happiness dependent on that it's already set up for failure. Mostly it's just heartbreaking to me because I see that FPO devision is like divided in that sense and I want us all to be one happy community so we can be comfortable on the course.

She goes on to talk about finding common ground and being honest with each other to be happy and play disc golf in fair conditions and respect each other. Then there's some more stuff you can go ahead and listen if you want to.

Worth mentioning that I think she said something on Instagram afterward that she struggled to express herself in a second language, but I don't remember exactly.

E: typos

Gaston Bachelard fucked around with this message at 03:21 on Jul 16, 2023