Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Eh?
Goku eh?
Eh? Goku?
Goku
Canadian Goku
View Results

SIDS Vicious
Jan 1, 1970

Derpies posted:

Sorry pal you are disqualified, information has surfaced that 6 years ago you said "The Leafs Suck".

I'll be honest I never really thought the leafs sucked eh, I was trying to hurt the feelings of some Toronto folk is all

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

The Walrus
Jul 9, 2002

by Fluffdaddy
TIME TO HIT UP THE M&M MEAT SHOP AND DO MY YEARLY SHOPPING

SIDS Vicious
Jan 1, 1970

The Walrus posted:

TIME TO HIT UP THE M&M MEAT SHOP AND DO MY YEARLY SHOPPING

i miss when they had the funny juice jugs eh, idk if its this darn covid or what but they don't have the juice jugs any more bud

Derpies
Mar 11, 2014

by sebmojo
I have very strong feelings against masks but can't really articulate why, eh.

No this cough I have is new why do you ask

The Walrus
Jul 9, 2002

by Fluffdaddy
I considered buying some frozen striploin from them for camping but then realized it costs more than fresh striploin from the store! wtf is even the point?

good things to get at M&M's meat shop include:

-mozzarella sticks
-fries
-not their chicken fingers they are tasteless and weird

The Walrus
Jul 9, 2002

by Fluffdaddy
Nevermind, I'm going to The Great Canadian Bagel and then want to meet at the Kelsey's for a 50?

SIDS Vicious
Jan 1, 1970

i can't believe we don't get to play in the MLB this year eh bud, friggen Americans can't just put a mask on so we can enjoy baseball, it sucks ya know

The Walrus
Jul 9, 2002

by Fluffdaddy
my gfs cousins town got a Pita Pit a coulle years ago and it was the main topic of discussion at that thanksgiving

Derpies
Mar 11, 2014

by sebmojo

Sid Vicious posted:

i can't believe we don't get to play in the MLB this year eh bud, friggen Americans can't just put a mask on so we can enjoy baseball, it sucks ya know

drat yanks ruining it for the rest of us. I heard they had to even cancel the next season of Trailer park boys from the Roni

Devils Affricate
Jan 22, 2010
*chops down tree*

*sucks the maple syrup straight from the stump*

*straightens beard with severed beaver tail*

*looks at camera*

"Oot 'n aboot, eh?"

flubber nuts
Oct 5, 2005

haha canada is great yes ofcourse being born here was the best decision that i have ever decided for myself eh catch you on the flip side

flubber nuts
Oct 5, 2005

pootine rules eh death to america am i right heh i hate that place SO thankful to be from canada (which is true)

SIDS Vicious
Jan 1, 1970

hey pal the coach said it was my turn on the zamboni tonight eh get the heck offa there ya hoser

flubber nuts
Oct 5, 2005

Sid Vicious posted:

hey pal the coach said it was my turn on the zamboni tonight eh get the heck offa there ya hoser

itll be your turn when you learn how to properly mow the ice, you betcha

Derpies
Mar 11, 2014

by sebmojo
loving Ricky has his dick stuck in the zamboni pipe again, practice is cancelled boys.

Phy
Jun 27, 2008

Fun Shoe

Derpies posted:

loving Ricky has his dick stuck in the zamboni pipe again, practice is cancelled boys.

fucken embarassing

Oswald Kesselpot
Jan 14, 2008

HONK HONK HONK
All I know about Canada I learned from moose cartoons and Letterkenney. I feel This has given me a pretty accurate representation of the average Canadian.

ilmucche
Mar 16, 2016

Mr Luxury Yacht posted:

"Well we're celebrating tonight so you have your choice of either Montana's or Kelsey's".

five posts in and buddy loving nails it.

It's just wonderland now eh? They dropped the paramount thing years ago.

Fuckin curling club struggling again what with the freezer problems last year and this corona thing closing the bar down

Arrhythmia
Jul 22, 2011
IT'S NOT A loving MOUNTAIN HAMILTON. IT'S BARELY A GOD drat HILL.

Colonel Cancer
Sep 26, 2015

Tune into the fireplace channel, you absolute buffoon
I loving suck eh

SIDS Vicious
Jan 1, 1970

Colonel Cancer posted:

I loving suck eh

haha we do say that a lot of us have clinical depression on account of the weather

piratepilates
Mar 28, 2004

So I will learn to live with it. Because I can live with it. I can live with it.

Derpies posted:

Sorry pal you are disqualified, information has surfaced that 6 years ago you said "The Leafs Suck".

they do

Derpies
Mar 11, 2014

by sebmojo

Yeah. They do.

Mrs. Sexual
Feb 3, 2020
Why do Canadian actors end up stars in the USA?

Burns
May 10, 2008

Mrs. Sexual posted:

Most are comedians. Some say the freezing cold inspires a certain outlook on life.

Arrhythmia
Jul 22, 2011

Mrs. Sexual posted:

American companies film here because of tax cuts, pick up local talent that moves to America to do more filming and get more money.

Furnok Dorn
Mar 30, 2004
SOCIALLY WORTHLESS SHUT-IN NERD
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=59Vic7jRHvA

ilmucche
Mar 16, 2016

BonerKid posted:

Grab me a double-double on your way back from Canadian Tire, then we can watch the Jays game on Sportsnet

I'd pick up a two-four but i think the game's on sportsnet world tonight. Sportsnet one is showing fuckin poker again.

R.L. Stine
Oct 19, 2007

welcome to dead gay house
i'm watching corner gas reruns while crying

Derpies
Mar 11, 2014

by sebmojo
*Pours one out for Leahy*

ilmucche
Mar 16, 2016

Derpies posted:

*Pours one out for Leahy*

You didn't even spell his name right, bud

The Walrus
Jul 9, 2002

by Fluffdaddy
time to go SKIING BOYS

*drives 70 minutes to a hill that takes 5 minutes to get up and 15 seconds to get down*

a peck of pickled peckers
Aug 3, 2014

I am your Redeemer! It is by my hand that you arise from the ashes of this world!

Here, take this Looney now and buy yourself a bag of milk, okay?

Colonel Cancer
Sep 26, 2015

Tune into the fireplace channel, you absolute buffoon

Sid Vicious posted:

haha we do say that a lot of us have clinical depression on account of the weather

I know eh

In my dreams I see buggs bunny sawing off all the greater areas from Toronto

The Walrus
Jul 9, 2002

by Fluffdaddy
lol the leafs suck so loving bad, I stopped watching hockey in 2013. Like I barely even cared at that point but at a certain point you have to realize Lucy is never gonna hold that football.

Derpies
Mar 11, 2014

by sebmojo
Anybody got a spare toque?

Derpies
Mar 11, 2014

by sebmojo

ilmucche posted:

You didn't even spell his name right, bud

Look pal I am the liquqor

piratepilates
Mar 28, 2004

So I will learn to live with it. Because I can live with it. I can live with it.

The Walrus posted:

time to go SKIING BOYS

*drives 70 minutes to a hill that takes 5 minutes to get up and 15 seconds to get down*

oh god that hurts deep.

can drive 3 hours if you want a hill that takes 15 minutes to get up and 30 seconds down though

Derpies
Mar 11, 2014

by sebmojo

piratepilates posted:

oh god that hurts deep.

can drive 3 hours if you want a hill that takes 15 minutes to get up and 30 seconds down though

Still beats skiing in Michigan

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Claes Oldenburger
Apr 23, 2010

Metal magician!
:black101:

Hey TO Ex-burbs area,

You're the worst.

Sincerely,
Western Canada.

P.S. (the real west past the rockies not that Alberta trash.)