Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Eh?
Goku eh?
Eh? Goku?
Goku
Canadian Goku
View Results

ilmucche
Mar 16, 2016

Mr Luxury Yacht posted:

"Well we're celebrating tonight so you have your choice of either Montana's or Kelsey's".

five posts in and buddy loving nails it.

It's just wonderland now eh? They dropped the paramount thing years ago.

Fuckin curling club struggling again what with the freezer problems last year and this corona thing closing the bar down

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ilmucche
Mar 16, 2016

BonerKid posted:

Grab me a double-double on your way back from Canadian Tire, then we can watch the Jays game on Sportsnet

I'd pick up a two-four but i think the game's on sportsnet world tonight. Sportsnet one is showing fuckin poker again.

ilmucche
Mar 16, 2016

Derpies posted:

*Pours one out for Leahy*

You didn't even spell his name right, bud

ilmucche
Mar 16, 2016

Toronto rhymes with piranha

ilmucche
Mar 16, 2016

RandomFerret posted:

And the thread has now been completely taken over by people from Toronto complaining about how expensive it is there.

It really is just like living in Hamilton

Hamilton isn't the gta and for some reason wishes it was.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ilmucche
Mar 16, 2016

Noooooooooooooooobody!