Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Eh?
Goku eh?
Eh? Goku?
Goku
Canadian Goku
View Results

The Walrus
Jul 9, 2002

by Fluffdaddy
TIME TO HIT UP THE M&M MEAT SHOP AND DO MY YEARLY SHOPPING

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

The Walrus
Jul 9, 2002

by Fluffdaddy
I considered buying some frozen striploin from them for camping but then realized it costs more than fresh striploin from the store! wtf is even the point?

good things to get at M&M's meat shop include:

-mozzarella sticks
-fries
-not their chicken fingers they are tasteless and weird

The Walrus
Jul 9, 2002

by Fluffdaddy
Nevermind, I'm going to The Great Canadian Bagel and then want to meet at the Kelsey's for a 50?

The Walrus
Jul 9, 2002

by Fluffdaddy
my gfs cousins town got a Pita Pit a coulle years ago and it was the main topic of discussion at that thanksgiving

The Walrus
Jul 9, 2002

by Fluffdaddy
time to go SKIING BOYS

*drives 70 minutes to a hill that takes 5 minutes to get up and 15 seconds to get down*

The Walrus
Jul 9, 2002

by Fluffdaddy
lol the leafs suck so loving bad, I stopped watching hockey in 2013. Like I barely even cared at that point but at a certain point you have to realize Lucy is never gonna hold that football.

The Walrus
Jul 9, 2002

by Fluffdaddy
I tell people I'm from Toronto when I leave Ontario, invariably. I also complain endlessly about my tax dollars funding Toronto.

The Walrus
Jul 9, 2002

by Fluffdaddy

Testikles posted:

"You know, I can remember - I can remember uh, being this kid in Winnipeg and thinking, wow, if I ever got to play a show in Oshawa, I'll know I've made it. And we did! We took a tour back in 1963 and we played at this bar called Ron's, and I'll never forget walking in and there was Gordon Lightfoot at the bar. He didn't talk to us, but man, that was a moment."

The Walrus
Jul 9, 2002

by Fluffdaddy
*trades in 2018 ford f150 for a 2020 ford f150*

The Walrus
Jul 9, 2002

by Fluffdaddy
this week i started saying 'fam' and 'still' a LOT

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

The Walrus
Jul 9, 2002

by Fluffdaddy
those are just the burbs but yes outside of the hakka restaurant situation pretty dire