Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Eh?
Goku eh?
Eh? Goku?
Goku
Canadian Goku
View Results

piratepilates
Mar 28, 2004

So I will learn to live with it. Because I can live with it. I can live with it.

Derpies posted:

Sorry pal you are disqualified, information has surfaced that 6 years ago you said "The Leafs Suck".

they do

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

piratepilates
Mar 28, 2004

So I will learn to live with it. Because I can live with it. I can live with it.

The Walrus posted:

time to go SKIING BOYS

*drives 70 minutes to a hill that takes 5 minutes to get up and 15 seconds to get down*

oh god that hurts deep.

can drive 3 hours if you want a hill that takes 15 minutes to get up and 30 seconds down though

piratepilates
Mar 28, 2004

Young people living in Sauga is an odd concept to me (as someone who partly grew up there). It's really not that much cheaper than Toronto and you probably need a car on top of that to do anything.

piratepilates
Mar 28, 2004

twistedmentat posted:

I Lived there when moved to Ontario from Nova Scotia in 2008 and it was miserable. Do you know they plow the snow onto sidewalks there?

Well they ain't there for walking.

piratepilates
Mar 28, 2004

Tighclops posted:

No the Pickering plant is the one with the UFOs and Kim Mitchell

wow-wee, the kim mitchell???? from the radio???

piratepilates
Mar 28, 2004

MA-Horus posted:

Important things to know about Toronto

The bovine sex club is not a sex club
Bistro 422 is a fine dining establishment

and similarly Oasis Aqualounge is not an aqua lounge

piratepilates
Mar 28, 2004

Mr Luxury Yacht posted:

*Develops a complex caste system based on telephone area codes*

416 what what, hanging on to this number forever, can't risk losing one of these codes baby

piratepilates
Mar 28, 2004

there's a new cannabis store opening up downstairs from my apartment. now I have a tough choice to make of whether I should be going downstairs to buy weed, or downstairs and around the corner, or downstairs and around the corner and down the block, or downstairs and around the corner and down the block and a half, or downstairs and around the corner and down the block and a half to the different store, or downstairs and up a few blocks to the other stores there.

or just get it ordered to my door free shipping through some grift that i'm sure doug ford makes a ton of money off of

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

piratepilates
Mar 28, 2004

Bonzo posted:

What's that you say? You wanna watch all the episodes of Train 48?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PW7b9Cl_XZg

gimme that sweet cancon