Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

William Henry Hairytaint
Oct 29, 2011

My hairy, hairy taint.

It's 98 degrees in my neck of the woods today, feels like 105 according to the weather report. My poor AC is begging for mercy and parts of my body that I didn't even know existed are sticking to other parts. I could probably scrape filth from under my nutsack, paint SOS on the roof, and set it alight.

But I know no help would come.

This isn't even the worst summer in the last ten years or so, not by a longshot, but it is the current summer and therefore it is the one I want to bitch about. gently caress summer I wish I could move to Canada I know a little French I will gladly become Quebecois give me citizenship.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

William Henry Hairytaint
Oct 29, 2011

update: still hot as balls, still mad about it

Inexplicable Humblebrag posted:

i dislike your rick and morty fanfiction, op

You'll have to explain what you mean I've never watched Rick and Morty

William Henry Hairytaint
Oct 29, 2011

OMFG FURRY posted:

sorry y'all, but i hexed the sun during yesterdays new moon, and its predictably retaliating. i had a counter-hex for blood rot, so it seems the ire is being redirecting at the northern hemisphere.

if you want to avoid the worst, i suggest a circle of protection with your most powerful crystal allies. no central air or ice, water and air spirits are allied with the sun

all witches are welcome itt

William Henry Hairytaint
Oct 29, 2011

Comfy Fleece Sweater posted:

Join the fight for freedom, Strumpie

:frogout: this thread is about seasons that suck not posters that suck

William Henry Hairytaint
Oct 29, 2011

:smithicide: