Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Strumpie
Dec 9, 2012
summer is the season of stank and it's good eatin.

the sweatier the taint the better imo.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Strumpie
Dec 9, 2012

YeahTubaMike posted:

I have summer depression. It sucks.

well that means it's going to rain so it's good?

i like your campaign btw.

Strumpie
Dec 9, 2012

EorayMel posted:

One time a lovely solicitor came to GBS in November 2019 trying to peddle a garbage website about voting to save videos and "wouldn't take down anything against the law" and the OP of this thread tore apart the OP of the bad solicitor thread and the OP of the bad solicitor thread tried amending things with a thoughtful "William," addressing in a long rear end post about doing a better job of reading the rules and I laugh every time I think about it

https://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?noseen=1&threadid=3903966

yeah we were all here for this as well.

this thread is about seasons that suck not posters that suck

Strumpie
Dec 9, 2012
reene still walks free.

maeks you think. (about the weather)