Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

EorayMel
May 30, 2015

WE GET IT. YOU LOVE GUN JESUS. Toujours des fusils Bullpup Français.
Winter is better since you can just pile on old clothing.

Summer and heat is technically worse since you can only remove so much clothing.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

EorayMel
May 30, 2015

One time a lovely solicitor came to GBS in November 2019 trying to peddle a garbage website about voting to save videos and "wouldn't take down anything against the law" and the OP of this thread tore apart the OP of the bad solicitor thread and the OP of the bad solicitor thread tried amending things with a thoughtful "William," addressing in a long rear end post about doing a better job of reading the rules and I laugh every time I think about it

https://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?noseen=1&threadid=3903966

EorayMel
May 30, 2015

DarkSoulsTantrum posted:

If you go outside nude in a sunny day you can lay on your back and lift your lower body to the sky, legs akimbo, and let the warm tongue of the Sun gently caress your taint.

Does this work for my cock and/or balls?

EorayMel
May 30, 2015

Thinking extremely hard about some boomer complaining in July that there is no rain at all and all the lawns are drying out and then there's suddenly a three day downpour that perks everything up and then immediately complaining that all it does around here is rain and nothing else