Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Ohio or Florida
Ohio
Florida
Goku
Make Sid a mod
View Results

Derpies
Mar 11, 2014

by sebmojo
Since Canada Thread is doing good we can get everyone from the United States a chance to have some regional based humour.

*Can Actively Feel Everything Around Myself Getting Shittier, Their Is A Slight Taste Of Rust In My Mouth At All Times*

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

SIDS Vicious
Jan 1, 1970

i met my wife at a corn roast

Who What Now
Sep 10, 2006

by Azathoth
*looks longingly at noose*

Matryoshka SexDoll
Feb 24, 2016

Bad Habit
Somehow popularized emo music despite 90% of the area being coal miners

flubber nuts
Oct 5, 2005

im taking the ebt card.... if i dont do the dew code red style yall i aint never gonna feel my toes again.

Derpies
Mar 11, 2014

by sebmojo
Got married at the Holiday Inn attached to the Mall.

SIDS Vicious
Jan 1, 1970

BIG TIT LIL NIP posted:

im taking the ebt card.... if i dont do the dew code red style yall i aint never gonna feel my toes again.

lmao

Matryoshka SexDoll
Feb 24, 2016

Bad Habit
Yeah I’m pretty sure my grandma was a 100% Cherokee Navajo

*lives in an area that was once populated entirely by the Miami and is named after Miami*

Matryoshka SexDoll
Feb 24, 2016

Bad Habit
Also whiter than a fish belly

Kilbas
Feb 1, 2011

*Surrounds BLM demonstration with chain-whips and beats innocent people while cops watch two feet away.*

Derpies
Mar 11, 2014

by sebmojo
*Knows the disability lawyer who can get me on benefits*

*thinks those people should not get benefits*

*has only ever worked a 3 month stint at Arbys*

flubber nuts
Oct 5, 2005

Kilbas posted:

*Surrounds BLM demonstration with chain-whips and beats innocent people while cops watch two feet away.*

im taking pics for my chain enthusiast instagram, heritage NOT hate yall please respect my ammendments

Spinz
Jan 7, 2020

I ordered luscious new gemstones from India and made new earrings for my SA mart thread

Remember my earrings and art are much better than my posting

New stuff starts towards end of page 3 of the thread
Kasich is a lil attractive I cannot lie

WithoutTheFezOn
Aug 28, 2005
Oh no
*finishes high school*
*immediately gets out of rural Ohio”

Derpies
Mar 11, 2014

by sebmojo
*votes for the guy that was on TV because I have severe psychological issues that were never addressed*

Hell Yeah
Dec 25, 2012

ahm frum oh ha yo

Kilbas
Feb 1, 2011

*Has trouble deciding whether to die to an opioid addiction or crystal meth.*

flubber nuts
Oct 5, 2005

Derpies posted:

*votes for the guy that was on TV because I have severe psychological issues that were never addressed*

mom..... dad? please end this charade you will never be millionaires

Derpies
Mar 11, 2014

by sebmojo

Kilbas posted:

*Has trouble deciding whether to die to an opioid addiction or crystal meth.*

Por que no los dos?

*Has ICE kick in their door on an anonymous tip later that day*

Kilbas
Feb 1, 2011

*Goes to Myrtle Beach every summer for 47 years straight.*

flubber nuts
Oct 5, 2005

haha just kidding that mutant fish we caught outta skeets bathtub told me today was the day i was gonna win the lotto

Derpies
Mar 11, 2014

by sebmojo

Kilbas posted:

*Goes to Myrtle Beach every summer for 47 years straight.*

*But somehow has an OBX sticker*

The North Tower
Aug 20, 2007

You should throw it in the ocean.
"What's the farthest place I can possibly be from this hellhole?"
-John Glenn, 1931

piratepilates
Mar 28, 2004

So I will learn to live with it. Because I can live with it. I can live with it.

downing my corn squares with some corn juice before I go off to the corn mines to earn more corn bucks to feed my family

Kilbas
Feb 1, 2011

The North Tower posted:

"What's the farthest place I can possibly be from this hellhole?"
-John Glenn, 1931

Along with 21 other desperate people who longed to die in space, far away from the cruel soil of Ohio.

Derpies
Mar 11, 2014

by sebmojo
*Was run out of the state in 1902 for having the audacity to grow Sorghum instead of Corn*

flubber nuts
Oct 5, 2005

piratepilates posted:

downing my corn squares with some corn juice before I go off to the corn mines to earn more corn bucks to feed my family

whered you get your corn juice the corn commisarry has been out for weeks and corn bezos denied my corn loan im ruint

Derpies
Mar 11, 2014

by sebmojo
“People were always getting ready for tomorrow. I didn't believe in that. Tomorrow wasn't getting ready for them. It didn't even know they were there. Corn.”

Inexplicable Humblebrag
Sep 20, 2003

my absence of life experience and ample free time makes me perfectly suited to be a something awful forums moderator

Matryoshka SexDoll
Feb 24, 2016

Bad Habit
For real though we got chilled beer in a convenience store that you can drive thru . Suck it Indiana

Kilbas
Feb 1, 2011

*Makes a day trip of driving into a city once referred to as ‘Porkopolis’.*

Kirk Vikernes
Apr 26, 2004

Count Goatnackh

Is this the cool, heavily wooded and filled with curvy roads southeastern Ohio or the uncool other 3/4 of rural OH, op? It could really affect my posts.

Derpies
Mar 11, 2014

by sebmojo

Sir Not Appearing posted:

Is this the cool, heavily wooded and filled with curvy roads southeastern Ohio or the uncool other 3/4 of rural OH, op? It could really affect my posts.

It's the part of Ohio you can seamlessly put in Cormac Mcarthy quotes about bleak wastelands and have it check out fellow poster.

Kilbas
Feb 1, 2011

Derpies posted:

It's the part of Ohio you can seamlessly put in Cormac Mcarthy quotes about bleak wastelands and have it check out fellow poster.

Does the entirety of Clermont county fit the bill?

Derpies
Mar 11, 2014

by sebmojo

Kilbas posted:

Does the entirety of Clermont county fit the bill?

Yes?

Rad-daddio
Apr 25, 2017
*drinks Monster energy drinks one after another and does burnouts in a lowered mini truck*

Matryoshka SexDoll
Feb 24, 2016

Bad Habit
*drinks Amp energy drinks one after another and does burnouts in a raised mini truck*

Kranrev
Jun 1, 2000

"No damn cat, and no damn cradle."

Derpies posted:

*Knows the disability lawyer who can get me on benefits*

*thinks those people should not get benefits*

*has only ever worked a 3 month stint at Arbys*

This describes almost every relative I have that still lives in this wasteland.

Also:

*is on their 3rd Chevy Cavalier or Impala modified to look like a cop car*

*lives farther from their nearest neighbor than any city dweller, yet is in at least one neighbor blood feud*

Derpies
Mar 11, 2014

by sebmojo
*drinks Bang energy drinks due to the beetus and plows a snowmobile into concrete barricade*

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Kilbas
Feb 1, 2011

*Allows five year old to drive riding mower around unsupervised. Ends up picking neighborhood kids toes out of grass.*