Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Ohio or Florida
Ohio
Florida
Goku
Make Sid a mod
View Results

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

A Soft Nylon Bag

Brolander posted:

3 wheeler accident

Four dead in Ohio

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

SniperWoreConverse
Mar 20, 2010

Gun Saliva

DarkSoulsTantrum posted:

Here is a riddle for you:

What is high in the middle and round on both ends?

Devo

Lord Decimus Barnacle
Jun 25, 2005

Hell Gem
Hi. I’m a rural Ohioan.

SniperWoreConverse
Mar 20, 2010

Gun Saliva
I've been there irl

There's a malignancy in the soil & the stars are wrong at night. That land is against you, tainted by the filthy blood of revenge.

It's not fit for decent people.

Derpies
Mar 11, 2014

by sebmojo

Dear Watson posted:

Hi. I’m a rural Ohioan.

I'm sorry

T. Bombastus
Feb 18, 2013
It's pronounced "Clough."

dk2m
May 6, 2009

DarkSoulsTantrum posted:

Hello I am from rural Ohio

same

“so what did you do for fun growing up?”

“we would break into buildings and set things on fire”

dk2m
May 6, 2009
it’s THE ohio state

sb hermit
Dec 13, 2016

*watches anime*

dk2m
May 6, 2009
high school graduation parties have more alcohol than a fraternity house but it’s good training for the lucky grad that is gonna spend the rest of their lovely lives there

Weka
May 5, 2019

That child totally had it coming. Nobody should be able to be out at dusk except cars.

Weka
May 5, 2019

That child totally had it coming. Nobody should be able to be out at dusk except cars.
This is me.

Weka
May 5, 2019

My lovely wife

Our beautiful daughter.

A Fancy Hat
Nov 18, 2016

Always remember that the former President was dumber than the dumbest person you've ever met by a wide margin

Hey, guys, aren't houses supposed to be built at right angles? The corner of my bedroom, it's uh.... you know what, nevermind, it hurts my brain to think about.

Did anybody else see that meteor last night? It left this weird dust all over my yard, and now some of the plants are different colors. Colors I've never seen before. Kind of a reddish black with some other things in there. If you stare at them too long you start to think about angles and shapes.

Anyway I'm excited to do nothing all day long.

The Bramble
Mar 16, 2004

Gosh darn it Lauren, why'd you buy red bell peppers at the grocery store? You know I don't like spicy food!

Willeh
Jun 25, 2003

God hates a coward

Hi I'm Ed and I like to sing

Inexplicable Humblebrag
Sep 20, 2003

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e7SuBBpLX-A

PTSDeedly Do
Nov 24, 2014

VOID-DOME LOSER 2020

*throws hairspray can on the trash fire in the yard*

Mia Antifa
Sep 12, 2011

nazi punks fuck off
Another (former) rural Ohioan checking in. The southeastern portion can be mighty pretty but I’d be lying if I said the state in general isn’t an absolute shithole devoid of any opportunity. The people down there are also pretty well split between backwoods hillbillies that’ll shoot you for lookin at em queer-like and otherwise normal people who had the misfortune of simply being born into poverty there and never escaping the vacuum that is Ohio. Also the pumpkin show is p dope ngl :spooky:

The Breakfast Sampler
Jan 1, 2006

*scans the room before telling a joke*

piratepilates
Mar 28, 2004

So I will learn to live with it. Because I can live with it. I can live with it.

never even seen a passport before. denver is seen as a far-off vacation destination.

Mirage
Oct 27, 2000

All is for the best, in this, the best of all possible worlds
Least this ain't fuckin' Michigan.

Who What Now
Sep 10, 2006

by Azathoth

Mirage posted:

*secretly wishes they lived in Michigan*

Loden Taylor
Aug 11, 2003

*jackin' it to corn, racism*

ClamdestineBoyster
Aug 15, 2015
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!

Well son of a bitch, don’t that just beat all. :clint:

Derpies
Mar 11, 2014

by sebmojo

Mirage posted:

I say as a flip my four wheeler and kill 17 people.

T. Bombastus
Feb 18, 2013

piratepilates posted:

never even seen a passport before. denver is seen as a far-off vacation destination.
Rural Ohioans don't go inland for vacation, we go to something called OBX

omg chael crash
Jul 8, 2012

Macys paid for this. Noodle Boy and Bonby are bad at video games and even worse friends.

Hi, I’m Happy Noodle boy and I’m a freaking idiot

A Concrete Divider
Jan 20, 2012

The Unbearable Whiteness of Eating
Smokes weed and watches st ds9, calling off of work sick.

Derpies
Mar 11, 2014

by sebmojo
Lives in a 200k house in a gated community, gets nervous Everytime someone drives down their road

Mokelumne Trekka
Nov 22, 2015

Soon.

The state you live in doesn't matter as long you have a good circle of family and friends

*has a good circle of family and friends but is miserable because the weather sucks poo poo*

Dr. Gojo Shioji
Apr 22, 2004

ClamdestineBoyster posted:

Corn corn corn, I love corn. *eats corn* :munch:

Believe it or not, Ohioans are aware of crop rotation. You can tell even years from odd years based on whether you see corn or soybeans.

Sir Not Appearing posted:

Is this the cool, heavily wooded and filled with curvy roads southeastern Ohio or the uncool other 3/4 of rural OH, op? It could really affect my posts.

Goddamn, the roads in SE Ohio are so much more fun than the rest of this flat state.

piratepilates
Mar 28, 2004

So I will learn to live with it. Because I can live with it. I can live with it.

Mirage posted:

sorry to intrude on the ohio thread like this but I love how like a third of michigan (the "upper peninsula") is just this strip of land disconnected from the rest of michigan. just nabbed a bunch of land away from wisconsin.

Beato Believer
May 23, 2009

I believe in Beato.
Even when she's driving.
At night.
In a snowstorm.

piratepilates posted:

sorry to intrude on the ohio thread like this but I love how like a third of michigan (the "upper peninsula") is just this strip of land disconnected from the rest of michigan. just nabbed a bunch of land away from wisconsin.

That was Michigan's consolation prize for losing the Toledo War to Ohio.

Derpies
Mar 11, 2014

by sebmojo

piratepilates posted:

I'd say give it to Wisconsin but that would turn it blood chud red so let's just saw it off into a lake.

Gatts
Jan 2, 2001

Goodnight Moon

Nap Ghost
I will have you know Cleveland Akron is good actually

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

A Soft Nylon Bag
Drew Careyishly:

“OHIO!!!”

Cough Drop The Beat
Jan 22, 2012

by Lowtax
Sup y'all I live in Defiance and I've been on SNAP and Medicaid since I graduated high school 22 years ago!!! *votes again for conservative Congressman who vows to defund SNAP and Medicaid*

Arven
Sep 23, 2007
In hellmoo there was a line describing some NPCs as "doughy lumps of humanity" and every time I read it I would think of the people I saw on my annual border crossing into Ohio to buy fireworks.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Weka
May 5, 2019

Cough Drop The Beat posted:

Sup y'all I live in Defiance and I've been on SNAP and Medicaid since I graduated high school 22 years ago!!! *votes again for conservative Congressman who vows to defund SNAP and Medicaid*

Atleast someone is gonna protect are rights!