Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Sandwolf
Jan 23, 2007

i'll be harpo

I’m in!!

I also want to be The Doritos Locos Tacos Four Loko Cocoa Loco Moco

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Sandwolf
Jan 23, 2007

i'll be harpo

hambeet posted:

dgk, spoonsy, yuming, sng, bif, tommu

all players i have enjoyed playing with. this is going to be fun.

*eyes narrow, Kill Bill music*

Sandwolf
Jan 23, 2007

i'll be harpo

HOLY poo poo SNG HAS A GUN!!

Sandwolf
Jan 23, 2007

i'll be harpo

Bifauxnen posted:

I'm jealous

I, too, am jealous, but mostly of SNG's history with a vig

Sandwolf
Jan 23, 2007

i'll be harpo

Bifauxnen posted:

Oh? Is there a fun story here?

Also does SNG pronounce it vigg or vidge this is very important for determining if he can be trusted with such power

holy poo poo I didn't know anyone pronounced that the wrong way

Sandwolf
Jan 23, 2007

i'll be harpo

The correct way to say it is vig, as in short for vigorous, and not vidge, as in short for vigilante. If you defend vidge you’re on the same side as ‘.jif’ and I, without reservation, hate you.

Sandwolf
Jan 23, 2007

i'll be harpo

Bifauxnen posted:

it IS short for vigilante you .jif

##vote Sandwolf

typs ozzie

Sandwolf
Jan 23, 2007

i'll be harpo

Scientastic posted:

Aaaaaaaaah, this is because you got picked as scum and your captain must have been online when the game opened

##Vote SolusLunes

Oh holy poo poo is this a real gotcha lol

Sandwolf
Jan 23, 2007

i'll be harpo

sandnavyguy posted:

Guess that makes sense. I just don’t wanna shoot another town on accident this early. I mean, we’re all VT rn so it wouldn’t be awful, but with a 70% miss rate at best I’m not liking my odds.

Hey, follow your heart, literally do whatever you want. Truthfully, it’s scummier to be worried about doing the ‘right’ thing or looking the most digestible to town. If you whanna shoot? Shoot. If you whanna try for a PR? Go for it, PGO would be fun as gently caress to be. But just live your truth!

Sandwolf
Jan 23, 2007

i'll be harpo

Scientastic posted:

Maybe wait until Sandwolf defends him a bit more

what is this poo poo? Cite your sources

Sandwolf
Jan 23, 2007

i'll be harpo

lotta grammar prescriptivists itt

Sandwolf
Jan 23, 2007

i'll be harpo

Scientastic posted:

Steak’s post is some dumb poo poo

He doesn’t know better, but you should

##Vote Bif

This vote does feel bad

Sandwolf
Jan 23, 2007

i'll be harpo

Scientastic posted:

SNG, vig me so I can go play in Amni’s game

come on dude

Sandwolf
Jan 23, 2007

i'll be harpo

Bifauxnen posted:

Debating how to pronounce one syllable isn't "grammar"!! But if it is you'd be included:

btw I am legit suspicious of Sandwolf for writing this with such passion then not even throwing a jokevote my way

oh relax Bif, that statement can’t be serious

Sandwolf
Jan 23, 2007

i'll be harpo

sandnavyguy posted:

Yo I’ve heard tale of jokephase goin on for days but I’ve yet to see one survive more than a couple hours. That said, TBH I have steak as a null read because they seem to always play kinda scummy/heavy posting volume regardless of alignment. That said I don’t know if I’m seeing the hum case. I’m also assuming bif is just jokingly supporting steak? That’s what it seems like to me

Sometimes joke vote goes til about 5 hours before deadline!

Bif maybe jokingly supporting Steak or even just adding pressure but it’s so early in the game for Sci to read so much into it feels ridiculous.

Sandwolf
Jan 23, 2007

i'll be harpo

Bifauxnen posted:

Exactly so why not keep the jokes comin with a fake outrage vote sheesh

Because I want a GUN so I can VIG you over it instead

Sandwolf
Jan 23, 2007

i'll be harpo

JOHN CENA posted:

i mean at the end of the day yeah its purely my opinion.

dgk im referring to games i typically play to show my playstyle, if theres too many people or too much white noise, i do have a tendency to just pick 2 or 3 players i trust that normally read well, and just follow them until the field's way smaller.

I get scummy vibes from this post

Sandwolf
Jan 23, 2007

i'll be harpo

I’ll take a Crunchwrap supreme.

Also what’s up Pecota how have ya been?

Sandwolf
Jan 23, 2007

i'll be harpo

DGK2000 posted:

Oh I see you're doing that ignoring me thing this game fine then I see how it is :colbert:

Gimme a reason to address you and I will buddy!

Sandwolf
Jan 23, 2007

i'll be harpo

S. Cum Wolf, thank you very much, Scumwolf was my father

Sandwolf
Jan 23, 2007

i'll be harpo

Tommunist posted:

Always thought of you as the cum dog tbh

d’aww, thanks dude

Sandwolf
Jan 23, 2007

i'll be harpo

I don’t have any strong scum reads yet. JC is pinging me for kinda weak reasons (it does seem like he’s tryna present a personality, rather than meaningfully scumhunt), Bif is pinging me a bit (why defend Cena lightly but then also say you’d vote them, even if it wasn’t at the top of your list?), and Steak is pinging me (this ‘but I do know the scumteam lol’ honestly feels, to m, like him trying to do something)

I’d vote anywhere though.

SNG I’ve thought about it and you should shoot the gun, but you should wait closer to deadline.

Sandwolf
Jan 23, 2007

i'll be harpo

Formatted better

Sandwolf posted:

I don’t have any strong scum reads yet.

JC is pinging me for kinda weak reasons (it does seem like he’s tryna present a personality, rather than meaningfully scumhunt),

Bif is pinging me a bit (why defend Cena lightly but then also say you’d vote them, even if it wasn’t at the top of your list?),

and Steak is pinging me (this ‘but I do know the scumteam lol’ honestly feels, to m, like him trying to do something)

I’d vote anywhere though.

SNG I’ve thought about it and you should shoot the gun, but you should wait closer to deadline.

Sandwolf
Jan 23, 2007

i'll be harpo

LOL thank you for pointing that out steak

Sandwolf
Jan 23, 2007

i'll be harpo

Bifauxnen posted:

I agree, I've been holding back on mentioning my suspicions of SNG since he's got a gun and all and I had other fish to fry in the meantime. But screw it, I don't like how he's asking for so much approval and direction on how to use it.

Ew ew ew ew ##vote Bif I get the vibes on SNG too but to straight up admit you were happy to let him be scummy if it meant you wouldn’t be threatened with a shot

Sandwolf
Jan 23, 2007

i'll be harpo

SNG shoot the person who was afraid to draw your ire

Sandwolf
Jan 23, 2007

i'll be harpo

CapnAndy posted:

The problem with the boon is the 12.5% chance you end up getting your win condition changed to a much shittier one.

If you’re legitimately afraid of this you shouldn’t have signed up for the game! Stop tryna min-max a social party game!!

Sandwolf
Jan 23, 2007

i'll be harpo

Bifauxnen posted:

Uh, did you see me mention I had other fish to fry? It's not like I didn't have other stuff to pursue in the meantime. Now that my vague suspicious on SNG are stronger to be worth mentioning, lookit that, I mentioned it

Spare me the loving pearl clutching grandma

drat Bif this tone just feels so so so defensive compared to what I said. Where am I pearl-clutching?

Sandwolf
Jan 23, 2007

i'll be harpo

Bifauxnen posted:

Lol and now he's gonna try and just push for a good active townie to die D1, yeah you passed up Hum at least

##vote Sandwolf

Nice technical definition for OMGUS

Sandwolf
Jan 23, 2007

i'll be harpo

DGK2000 posted:

I agree that he is a good vote.

##vote Sandwolf

I legitimately like you, so can you explain why every game we play together you just do this poo poo for the first two days? Last time you did this poo poo you got hit with me being confirmed town, stop being a moron.

Sandwolf
Jan 23, 2007

i'll be harpo

DGK2000 posted:

It's easy to poke you, don't be dumb.

cool, it legitimately detracts from my enjoyment in playing games with you

Sandwolf
Jan 23, 2007

i'll be harpo

DGK2000 posted:

Basically all of the names that start with S in this game except Sandwolf are scum

Don’t feel like ya have to say this if you still think I’m scummy. I’m sorry for getting so frustrated by it earlier, you’re more than entitled to think I’m scum/scummy and prodding on it.

Sandwolf
Jan 23, 2007

i'll be harpo

Maybe it’s paranoia but b- is giving me scumbines

Sandwolf
Jan 23, 2007

i'll be harpo

He like, really fuckin’ had me in When Mods Collide so now I don’t trust like that

Sandwolf
Jan 23, 2007

i'll be harpo

Mr. Steak posted:

ok so why did you shoot someone with no case on them whatsoever?

Bif was attacking them tbh I think it makes sense not from a townie perspective but from a personal (SNG) perspective

I also thought Bif would flip scum so I didn’t see anything wrong with it tbh

Sandwolf
Jan 23, 2007

i'll be harpo

I don’t think I’ll vote SNG for this, I see the case, and I do think he’s been scummy, but this case feels... like.. he shot town. but we can’t lunch for that every day.

Sandwolf
Jan 23, 2007

i'll be harpo

t a s t e posted:

Conversely it’s good cover for a bad scum shoot

So inversely, people who shoot scum are confirmed town? (Fire & ice setup)

Sandwolf
Jan 23, 2007

i'll be harpo

t a s t e posted:

I disagree beet, if I’m scum I’m killing anyone who’s not my alignment on d1and being content w that

Yah but I’m not sure SNG has that acumen yet

Sandwolf
Jan 23, 2007

i'll be harpo

Mr. Humalong posted:

that was a scummy shot but also a lot of the lazy "welp" votes on sng feel scummy, too

which makes sense, since there's two scum teams!

I also don’t see an entire team of three, or even two of three, scum rushing to vote on that, though.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Sandwolf
Jan 23, 2007

i'll be harpo

Of the votes on SNG, taste feels like he’s trying to push it the most, think I’ll vote there

##vote taste