Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Power Windows
Dec 29, 2004

Brasky used to ride upon a steed, perchance to spy a lady.

:pirate::pirate::pirate::pirate::pirate::pirate:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Intruder
Mar 5, 2003

Astro7x posted:

If this is really her last show... can I fantasy book her immediately going to AEW to feud with Shida after that?

I thought she was going back to Japan for a retirement tour

Davros1
Jul 19, 2007

You've got to admit, you are kind of implausible

Intruder posted:

I thought she was going back to Japan for a retirement tour

I thought I saw somewhere that she was still going to be a WWE "Ambassador"

Intruder
Mar 5, 2003

lol Dolph is out here to talk poo poo after losing in a match where he had no rules but Drew had normal rules

RealFoxy
May 11, 2011

I'm not making a fucking QCS thread for this but seriously can we take a harder stance on Kiwifarms freaks like this guy, Jesus Christ seriously, you used to be better at knocking these creeps down. I guess ADTRW mods aren't responsible like GBS mods are.
30 minutes left of RAW, and we've barely managed to scrape by two pages. How long until RAW and Smackdown go the wayside of NXT and receive 0 posts during a live show

Power Windows
Dec 29, 2004

Is this feud still loving going?

Power Windows
Dec 29, 2004

RealFoxy posted:

30 minutes left of RAW, and we've barely managed to scrape by two pages. How long until RAW and Smackdown go the wayside of NXT and receive 0 posts during a live show

I legit think SmackDown did once.

Hirez
Feb 3, 2003

Weber scored 49 points?

:allears: :allears: :allears:
lol the guy yelling Eye for an Eye

Intruder
Mar 5, 2003

lol one of the trainees yelled "Eye for an eye!"

Astro7x
Aug 4, 2004
Thinks It's All Real
This company has 300 wrestler and the best they can do is Dolph Ziggler?

Lol. Who screamed eye for an eye?

Codependent Poster
Oct 20, 2003

Drew better pick the "be Drew McIntyre" stip

Intruder
Mar 5, 2003

Drew picks "loser is fired and Heath gets his contract"

reignofevil
Nov 7, 2008
From a storytelling perspective, every possible option in Drew v Ziggler 2 is terrible.

Intruder
Mar 5, 2003

reignofevil posted:

From a storytelling perspective, every possible option in Drew v Ziggler 2 is terrible.

What if Drew makes it the exact same stip as last night but squashes Dolph in like 30 seconds

That would rule

reignofevil
Nov 7, 2008
From a 'watch ziggler suffer' perspective yes but it'd be devoid of any tension because we already know drew can win this fight WITHOUT hitting ziggler in the throat with a steel chair.

RealFoxy
May 11, 2011

I'm not making a fucking QCS thread for this but seriously can we take a harder stance on Kiwifarms freaks like this guy, Jesus Christ seriously, you used to be better at knocking these creeps down. I guess ADTRW mods aren't responsible like GBS mods are.
It will be a cage match, so they cowardly Ziggler can't get away, which of course he'll win by escaping the cage and lead to match 3 in this best of 21 series.

Intruder
Mar 5, 2003

I can't believe Orton/Big Show is main eventing in 2020

Fluffy Bunnies
Jan 10, 2009

I like the idea of unsanctioned matches, except there's still a ref and it's just a normal match. Like, do something else with it.

Spiderdrake
May 12, 2001

Power Windows posted:

I legit think SmackDown did once.
Yeah one of the Fox era pre-tapes no one made a thread or posted.

I still want a WWE thread where J-Ru has no one to argue with but himself, though.

Astro7x
Aug 4, 2004
Thinks It's All Real

Fluffy Bunnies posted:

I like the idea of unsanctioned matches, except there's still a ref and it's just a normal match. Like, do something else with it.

The following matches are essentially the same in WWE:
-No DQ
-Extreme Rules
-No Holds Barred
-Street Fight (except they wear jeans, sometimes)
-TLC (non title only)
-Unsanctioned

Like... what the hell were the differences in these three options

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

RealFoxy
May 11, 2011

Astro7x posted:

The following matches are essentially the same in WWE:
-No DQ
-Extreme Rules
-No Holds Barred
-Street Fight (except they wear jeans, sometimes)
-TLC (non title only)
-Unsanctioned

Like... what the hell were the differences in these three options

WWE learned their lesson a couple times when giving fans the option to vote and just settled on giving them the illusion of choice.