Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

bvj191jgl7bBsqF5m
Apr 16, 2017

Í̝̰ ͓̯̖̫̹̯̤A҉m̺̩͝ ͇̬A̡̮̞̠͚͉̱̫ K̶e͓ǵ.̻̱̪͖̹̟̕
Remember when we would find funny posts on the internet and share them with eachother and maybe those posts would get put on a funny article on the frontpage? Let's have some fun, online, and do that again :)

Meet "The Workplace" a "StackExchange" forum for people to talk about work: https://workplace.stackexchange.com/

It's a good way to farm for content of managers being managers.

"A coworker called out sick, should I be concerned that she has access to sensitive data?"

"He keeps saying javascript is for Chinamen, but he's also autistic so I think he doesn't know he should be saying javascript is for Asian Americans"

"Is there a way to make employees want to work for me once my business is successful and I'm making lots of money?"

"I am a cuck"

"One employee keeps calling another one the n word in emails, but nobody went to our diversity education seminar which would have solved the problem"

"Employees are being offered more money to go elsewhere, which is hosed up because they are MY property"

"I lost out on a promotion because my employees don't trust me. I had a meeting to yell at them about this. How can I make them like me?"

"How can I retain employees without paying them what they need to live?"

"What to do about an employee who is on the internet during work hours"

"I spied on my employees private messages and they don't seem to like working for me for some reason"

Also

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Weka
May 5, 2019

That child totally had it coming. Nobody should be able to be out at dusk except cars.

This is obviously fine for the workplace.

In finding this image I also found this quora question.

https://www.quora.com/Do-ladies-find-magicians-sexy

bvj191jgl7bBsqF5m
Apr 16, 2017

Weka posted:

This is obviously fine for the workplace.

In finding this image I also found this quora question.

https://www.quora.com/Do-ladies-find-magicians-sexy

Not gonna click but assuming the answer is yes

Armitag3
Mar 15, 2020

Forget it Jake, it's cybertown.

bvj191jgl7bBsqF5m posted:

"He keeps saying javascript is for Chinamen, but he's also autistic so I think he doesn't know he should be saying javascript is for Asian Americans"

code:
// just a little defensive coding (^_-)
if (user.white) {
	bus.append(user);
} else {
	bus.append_left(user);
}

Fluue
Jan 2, 2008

ScRoTo TuRbOtUrD
Jan 21, 2007

This is like every bad manager i've ever had blobbing into one entity like the master from fallout

bvj191jgl7bBsqF5m
Apr 16, 2017

ahahah

Kingo Ligma
Aug 24, 2019

Fuck yeah cinema is finally dead
Sleeping with your bosses wife is just like punching out your Dad. The son becomes the father, the subordinate becomes the manager. This is the way of all things.

Nice Guy Patron
Jun 29, 2015
People who have time to post about work at work should be thanking every higher power they can that they aren't working retail or food service.

E: and I'm including the guy who had an employee sleep with his wife. Life is still a cakewalk.

Nice Guy Patron fucked around with this message at 07:30 on Jul 21, 2020

Strumpie
Dec 9, 2012

Joe Bogan posted:

Sleeping with your bosses wife is just like punching out your Dad. The son becomes the father, the subordinate becomes the manager. This is the way of all things.

what happens if you sleep with your dad. i mean boss.

Blue Moonlight
Apr 28, 2005
Bitter and Sarcastic
"I'd rather spend weeks hiring a replacement for someone than shell out $500 for IntelliJ, and these drat engineers should just be happy to have the dead-end job my company offers."

Blue Moonlight fucked around with this message at 08:17 on Jul 21, 2020

Kingo Ligma
Aug 24, 2019

Fuck yeah cinema is finally dead

Strumpie posted:

what happens if you sleep with your dad. i mean boss.

He becomes President

Nice Guy Patron
Jun 29, 2015

How is stuff like this real? Like no one is job hopping. That guy just listed a bunch of reasons you shouldn't stay at a job.

TIP
Mar 21, 2006

Your move, creep.

It's like E/N for managers.

"Why do women only want to date for a few months at most? I'm tired of constantly dating

Basically how did it become acceptable to constantly be getting into different relationships? I've been in over a dozen long term relationships in the last 5 years, and it seems like women leave over the slightest things:
- One broke up because I refused to tip at restaurants
- Another broke up after three months when she found out I live with my mom
- Another broke up because I said I didn't believe in marriage and I didn't want to have kids
- The rest claim that they found "new opportunities"

Seriously why is this behavior deemed ok in the dating world? What can I do to encourage them to stay with me longer?"

Hammerite
Mar 9, 2007

And you don't remember what I said here, either, but it was pompous and stupid.
Jade Ear Joe
"Please back me up and tell me why everyone else is wrong and I shouldn't change what I'm doing, internet"

By popular demand
Jul 17, 2007

IT *BZZT* WASP ME--
IT WASP ME ALL *BZZT* ALONG!

Hammerite posted:

"Please back me up and tell me why everyone else is wrong and I shouldn't change what I'm doing, internet"

Hello every manager I ever worked with.

Laslow
Jul 18, 2007
Man, Im glad I dont work.

CPL593H
Oct 28, 2009

I know what you did last summer, and frankly I am displeased.

The best part about this is him actually believing that none of the other employees know about this and aren't constantly making fun of him behind his back.

By popular demand
Jul 17, 2007

IT *BZZT* WASP ME--
IT WASP ME ALL *BZZT* ALONG!

Okay which one of you YOSPOS guys is this? can't you just say you've been reacquainting yourself with legacy tools for optimum accessibility or something?

Poohs Packin
Jan 13, 2019

CPL593H posted:

The best part about this is him actually believing that none of the other employees know about this and aren't constantly making fun of him behind his back.

"We're a close knit bunch"

Narrator: "They were not'.

Mega64
May 23, 2008

I took the octopath less travelered,

And it made one-eighth the difference.
"I got called out for sucking at my job and now I get poo poo projects for sucking at my job and won't take the hint to get a new job."

Poohs Packin
Jan 13, 2019

An older family member was over for coffee recently and went on a rant about how, "the dumb consultant doesnt know what the gently caress shes talking about".

I just nodded and thought, "Oh I see, you need to retire".

Grevling
Dec 18, 2016

Sleeping with your boss's wife is a big dick move.
Sleeping with his wife and then refusing to leave the company after he finds out is a titanium dick move. :lmao:

Poohs Packin
Jan 13, 2019

Its like I cant even be mad because his balls are made of fine polished brass.

Sunswipe
Feb 5, 2016

by Fluffdaddy
I like to imagine this guy just does whatever the gently caress he wants at work. Strolls in late in a bathrobe and Crocs, slaps the secretary's rear end, rubs his cock on everyone's coffee mug, then looks at his boss with a "The gently caress you gonna do?" look on his face.

Truman Peyote
Oct 11, 2006

:stonk:

Only registered members can see post attachments!

Colonel Cancer
Sep 26, 2015

Tune into the fireplace channel, you absolute buffoon

Grevling posted:

Sleeping with your boss's wife is a big dick move.
Sleeping with his wife and then refusing to leave the company after he finds out is a titanium dick move. :lmao:

Ex-wife though

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Big Beef City
Aug 15, 2013

direct one of those "ten hours of epic sax" or "itsa me mario" video loops into your mic on 'just audible' level and refuse to acknowledge that you can hear it.