Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Ninurta
Sep 19, 2007
What the HELL? That's my cutting board.

Voting for Chesterton, Maxwell, and Ashbury.

Also, mechwarrior me and for callsign I submit: Tapir Master.

Grey Goons
for CO name.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ninurta
Sep 19, 2007

Contract 1

Mechwarrior Salaam Bhai

Ninurta
Sep 19, 2007

Voting A. Go with the fight you can win first, plus I don't think we have salvage from the Breakthrough.

Question: Does the Defender controls the battlefield observation mean there's no chance of salvage for B?

Ninurta
Sep 19, 2007

drat, that mission was brutal. At this rate I think the seed money may run out before the contract, can't wait to see the hard mission.

Ninurta
Sep 19, 2007

seaborgium posted:

MekHQ seems to do this a lot. I started playing again recently and not only did one of the civilian units I had to protect pilot the only prototype of a 'Mech that has ever existed, I just got gifted another one from my employer.

Coming to CommTech Holovision this summer: The Grey Goons Traveling Antique Battlemech Show and Armed Response Service.

Ninurta
Sep 19, 2007

Adios, Clint. You did your job.

Ninurta
Sep 19, 2007

kirsus posted:

So I'd like to wait and see what happens with the Bodyguard Mission. If we can complete it we get a free random mech which could fix Charlie Lance's awkwardness and give us some funds that we can afford to gamble with.

Bodyguard Mission first, Alpha Lance, Hold for now on the Dragon until after the first mission.

Voting for the above as well.

Ninurta
Sep 19, 2007

Roll for a Medium and get a Whitworth WTH-0.

Ninurta
Sep 19, 2007

I was looking for a decent goon logo and GIS did not disappoint. Not sure if it will fit the dimensions for MekHQ. Sic Semper Ire.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ninurta
Sep 19, 2007

Bodyguard mission first, maybe we'll luck into a Merlin.

Also, are we doing ops with a Marik Penal Battalion? They have 0 survival rate and get some crummy mechs.