Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Hal Incandenza
Feb 12, 2004

I will play and my flavor will all be from Froggy Fresh's "Christmas" out of respect for JOHN CENA

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Hal Incandenza
Feb 12, 2004

Best vote of all time, ##vote Sandwolf

Hal Incandenza
Feb 12, 2004

JOHN CENA posted:

Has anyone played Fall Guys yet because this game is awesome.

Yes I love it

Hal Incandenza
Feb 12, 2004

JOHN CENA posted:

so who is the vidge

It’s you, you are the vihg

Hal Incandenza
Feb 12, 2004

Sandwolf posted:

I am Vigg

I’m Viggo Mortensen

Hal Incandenza
Feb 12, 2004

Astroturfing?

Hal Incandenza
Feb 12, 2004

Ok I looked it up, that seems about right

Hal Incandenza
Feb 12, 2004

Toalpaz posted:

its a game for diabetics.

Actually it’s a L Ron Hubbard jam for Dianetics

Hal Incandenza
Feb 12, 2004

I think it's authorman, that guy is ALWAYS scum

Hal Incandenza
Feb 12, 2004

Bif clearly wasn’t following pregame chat when I made it clear I would be voting Sandwolf for posting Diplomaticus’s old avatar in the discord

Hal Incandenza
Feb 12, 2004

Wtf is a bee ball? Is that like astroturfing?

Hal Incandenza
Feb 12, 2004

I can’t vote JC yet he’s been educating me on things like bee balls but his day is coming

Hal Incandenza
Feb 12, 2004

SalTheBard posted:

Aww I'm sorry Bif :( I thought we were still in jokephase ##unvote

Smh grow a spine

Hal Incandenza
Feb 12, 2004

Fall Guys servers are down, I’m gonna get in the turps now

Hal Incandenza
Feb 12, 2004

Oh shoot ON the turps, I always do that

Hal Incandenza
Feb 12, 2004

I respect bifs goal of trying to take out all the posters who are cooler than her, reads alignment neutral to me

Hal Incandenza
Feb 12, 2004

cheese sandwich posted:

I am down for murdering sci or Hal I always worry they are scum but I can never tell. Probably more leaning towards Hal since I still feel bad for ruining cuomo time for sci

Sweet christ this game is full of people I can’t read for poo poo. This is either going to be a blast or awful

##vote Cheese Sandwich you are leaving me no choice

Hal Incandenza
Feb 12, 2004

spacing in vienna posted:

Yeah but still you think you'd move yourself to last

So you think JC is bussing himself?

Hal Incandenza
Feb 12, 2004

JOHN CENA posted:

hm..opop what do you think of hal

JOHN CENA, what do you think of Hal?

Hal Incandenza
Feb 12, 2004

Mr. Humalong posted:

weird unprompted claim

Yes. It all feels very ~*~performative~*~

Hal Incandenza
Feb 12, 2004

Play nice you two

Hal Incandenza
Feb 12, 2004

Sandwolf posted:

We can lunch Spoonsy and make everyone happy!!

That’s an acceptable outcome to me

Hal Incandenza
Feb 12, 2004

I concur with the sentiment that tpinks disinterest is more town and that Sal has been much scummier so far

##vote Sal

Hal Incandenza
Feb 12, 2004

Also I had to drive up to Yellowstone today and back home tomorrow which is like 10 hours each way so I may be absent most of the day but I will check in during stops

In non mafia news I tripped while I was running on some trail today and I now have huge (like grossly huge) abrasions on my arm and my torso and then just now while I was working I tripped in a dark theatre and dropped my laptop right on its side and crushed the USB port and shattered the plastic body panels

Tomorrow will have to be a better day

Hal Incandenza
Feb 12, 2004

Mr. Humalong posted:

yeah that seems scummy as all hell

willing to swap to Spoonsy today, still prefer Sal

QFT

Also checking in to say the Grand Tetons are lovely this time of year

Hal Incandenza
Feb 12, 2004

Sandwolf posted:

I hope your day is going better Hal!!

I have not broken myself or any of my possessions yet so it’s a good start

Plus I just saw a fox, foxes are awesome and I almost never see them

Hal Incandenza
Feb 12, 2004

JOHN CENA posted:

it's 2020.

QFT-19

Hal Incandenza
Feb 12, 2004

Scientastic posted:

You should come to South London, we have loads of foxes with lustrous fur, fat on the leftover food of suburbanites

That makes sense since one of the other times I saw one was in Swindon

Hal Incandenza
Feb 12, 2004

Made it home just in time to just miss the hammer!

Hal Incandenza
Feb 12, 2004

SalTheBard posted:

Hum said "I want to vote Sal" then when that didn't gain any traction he just swapped his vote to Spoonsy with little justification. I think if Hum had put in even the most basic work he probably could've gotten me cuddled yesterday, but instead he went with the easy vote.

That’s not very compelling I must say

Hal Incandenza
Feb 12, 2004

Mr. Humalong posted:

For Sal’s benefit, here’s exactly where I voiced my opinion on Spoonsy yesterday. Then three hours before deadline I moved my vote as Spoonsy was -2, Sal only had two votes on him, and the thread was moving at a glacial pace.

Yes, this is why Sal’s case was not compelling. I wasn’t sure of the exact timeline, but swapping to the vote leader late in the day does t require you to generate a new case or make a last ditch effort to move people to you preferred vote. It’s such a standard mafia play that I think Sal is scummy for coming up with this as his one read on who’s scum.

Hal Incandenza
Feb 12, 2004

JOHN CENA posted:

i didnt like one post by spoonsy. one bad post does not a scum make. also it was hours to go and the thread was extremely inactive by the time i laid down my vote, if you would have had any better ideas or alternatives i would have been glad to hear them.

See like this is the same as Humalong but Sal seems fine with JC

Hal Incandenza
Feb 12, 2004

Mr. Humalong posted:

Interesting that the scum team chose an active poster, but not the most active poster. Did people have a general town read on Bif? I felt pretty neutral on her.

I thought she seemed pretty solidly town in her blustery bif way

Hal Incandenza
Feb 12, 2004

Sandwolf posted:

It’s just crazy to me that this is his list of scum when apart from the Sci stuff he’s barely mentioned these people as scummy.

That also came at the end of a post where he said he was suspicious of early votes on spoonsy which at least in my case I never voted spoonsy at all. Not that his whole list has to be people that voted spoonsy, it just is a little off-putting that he doesn't mention me otherwise

Hal Incandenza
Feb 12, 2004

SalTheBard posted:

Because I never do them. I'm a bad liar.

You lied to me in temple mafia you liar

Hal Incandenza
Feb 12, 2004

cheese sandwich posted:

This is a weird callout when I feel like it would be the more natural position to feel better about someone that you have more access to

This is the JC post he's quoting for context

I don't know that I necessarily agree with that sentiment, and I think it is a fair callout when both of their behavior is the same and Sal didn't indicate that Cena was putting forth more justification in their masonry that I could see

Hal Incandenza
Feb 12, 2004

cheese sandwich posted:

between JC and sandwolf I prefer sandwolf rn ##vote sandwolf

I don't know why you would feel compelled to buy into JC's dichotomy here. Your only point against Sandwolf is kinda meh, is he really the person you find scummiest in the game?

Hal Incandenza
Feb 12, 2004

cheese sandwich posted:

Is there anything behind this? My gut really didn't like sandwolf yesterday but reading him over felt townie

this is weird for me because I almost always think sandwolf is scum

preview: lol wtf?

This was your previous post about sandwolf before you flipped a bit later and suddenly declared sandwolfs actions "v sus" (Cena also listed his reasoning between your posts at your request but you didn't comment on it). That whole sequence feels off to me as does you deciding that you'd go along with Cena's dumb thunderdome. NOT LIKING IT ##vote cheese sandwich

Hal Incandenza
Feb 12, 2004

Sal probably comes off slightly townier after all this nonsense but he got pretty upset as scum in the past too so he’s not out of the woods.

It would be nice if Sal could talk about who besides hum is scum instead of relitigating votes with no analysis

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Hal Incandenza
Feb 12, 2004

Obviously I agree with sci’s case on cheese. Keep those cheese votes coming

I don’t like JCs narrative today and the dumbderdome he created. Sorry buddy I’m not as concerned as you are about MAJOR SCUM PLAYER wolfie