Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Dang It Bhabhi!
May 27, 2004

ASK ME ABOUT
BEING
ESCULA GRIND'S
#1 SIMP

Lil Swamp Booger Baby posted:

You hear a frantic skittering and suddenly spot a pale form hunched over in the dark, two shining eyes glinting out like a raccoon's STOP IN THE NAME OF THE LAW

Yea but I want things to be different than they already are.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

cubivore
Nov 30, 2006

fuck you, got mine
I don't agree that feminizing cops as an insult is good, because it implies femininity bad

e-dt
Sep 16, 2019

The_Continental posted:

Mounted horse police will now be issued unicycles. Aside from making them look less like literal overseers, it will reduce the amount of horse poo poo present in our cities.

But the horse poo poo is the only good thing about mounted police... its funny

Poohs Packin
Jan 13, 2019

cubivore posted:

I don't agree that feminizing cops as an insult is good, because it implies femininity bad

No it would only deter people who associate pink as a feminine color and associate feminity with weakness i.e. assholes.

Weka
May 5, 2019

That child totally had it coming. Nobody should be able to be out at dusk except cars.

The_Continental posted:

No it would only deter people who associate pink as a feminine color and associate feminity with weakness i.e. assholes.

Me, I associate pink with assholes.

Poohs Packin
Jan 13, 2019

Nothing like a bright pink winking rear end in a top hat but thats an e/n thread im working on.

gary oldmans diary
Sep 26, 2005
i dont think the pink avs even slowed three olives down

YeahTubaMike
Mar 24, 2005

*hic* Gotta finish thish . . .
Doctor Rope
Bright pink bodysuits.

It's closer to the color of a pig, AND it makes them more visible/easier to avoid. :shrug:

Cough Drop The Beat posted:

Another extremely effective way to accomplish similar aims of annoying cops and their racist conservative supporters would be to take away their guns or heavily restrict their use and prevalence among law enforcement.

They've moved on to strangling people though. Taking away their guns would help, but there would still be that.

Private Cumshoe
Feb 15, 2019

AAAAAAAGAGHAAHGGAH
Yeah but if they're wearing pink I'll just wanna bang em more!

SIDS Vicious
Jan 1, 1970

we should make the police carry around raw eggs al day and if they break any of their eggs they get hit with a bamboo switch

CPL593H
Oct 28, 2009

I know what you did last summer, and frankly I am displeased.
My vote for new cop uniforms is refrigerator boxes. They just have a hole for their face and they have to maneuver around in that thing all day.

The_Continental posted:

yeah but not really the vibe of the thread im going for maybe we can have them dress like the 4th doctor?

I'm of two minds here. The Fourth Doctor is cool and his outfit is whimsical and fun so if you want them to look really stupid and lovely the obvious choice is this dipshit:

On the other hand, that big scarf is a constant tripping hazard and that would make it much harder for the cops to chase down and murder children.

The_Continental posted:

I don't know if this is true but I heard somewhere that the reason a lot of stun guns (why is the hand held one called a gun and the gun on called a taser?) are pink is because toxic masculinity means fewer men will buy them.

Poohs Packin
Jan 13, 2019

Taser is a brand name like Kleenex. They make them pink because they are marketed specifically for women as defense weapons.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Valko
Sep 18, 2015

Lil Swamp Booger Baby posted:

What's an outfit that just nobody likes

The little stripey sailor uniforms that new mothers dress up their first child in.

That should be humiliating enough.