Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Prof. Crocodile

ok listen i am maybe not as powerful a sorcerer as i represented myself to be in my earlier thread, which i have now cancelled

what i initially believed to be a magic snail necklace of questionable power is in fact a magic spaghetti necklace of nearly limitless (spaghetti-based) power

am asking $5,000,000,000 but will settle for substantially less because i am very bad at negotiating

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN

I put my thumb up my bum and shut one eye, and my thumb blotted out the planet Earth.

Watch out for Olive Garden assassins

Prof. Crocodile

they have already made an attempt on me, but their sharpened breadsticks turned instantly to spaghetti upon entering my aura, and fell uselessly to the ground, although i did get spaghetti sauce all over my shirt

such are the nearly limitless spaghetti based powers of this necklace that I will probably accept $4 billion for, if push comes to shove

Prof. Crocodile

i have included a picture for interested buyers. it still looks like a snail to me but its powers seem to be entirely spaghetti-based.

for instance an evil witch recently tried to put a werewolf curse on me but instead i turn into a plate of rigatoni every full moon.

Gross Dude

Gross Dude
OP,I need to know how the necklace interacts with angel hair

The Mighty Moltres

Come! We must fly!

Do the noodles seep sauce?

Manifisto

[me, wearing my magic spaghetti necklace, pointing at people who displease me to zap them]: 'at's a spicy meatball! and 'AT'S a spicy meatball! for you . . . another spicy meatball!!

ty nesamdoom!

nut

Manifisto posted:

[me, wearing my magic spaghetti necklace, pointing at people who displease me to zap them]: 'at's a spicy meatball! and 'AT'S a spicy meatball! for you . . . another spicy meatball!!

Prof. Crocodile

Gross Dude posted:

OP,I need to know how the necklace interacts with angel hair

whoa that is a v serious question and i would encourage you not to tamper in these sorts of forbidden pastamancy

it interacts SUPER WELL ;)

Prof. Crocodile

The Mighty Moltres posted:

Do the noodles seep sauce?

yes of course, look if you're going to ask questions like this i have to assume that you are not prepared to control the nearly limitless spaghetti-based powers of this ancient talisman

serious inquiries only pls, tia

Luvcow

One day nearer spring
op i represent a high ranking member of the ioc who is very interested in this and is willing to pay $4.5 billion

Pot Smoke Phoenix

Smoke 'em if you gottem!
I'm very much interested in this incredible and wondrous magical artifact of Days Gone By, way back when there were Days of Yore in the Olden Times of Yesteryear (aka- the good ole days) and people were able to acquire such a magical device. My family has a connection to this necklace, you see and I'd really like to get it back into the family as it were but before I can begin any proceedings or negotiations to that end, I'm afraid I have one very important, very serious question for you-

Will it make my rear end look fat?

https://i.imgur.com/QKTkerO.mp4
Sig elements by Manifisto and Heather Papps
Sig File protected by SigLock. do NOT steal this sig!

nut

I can give you 3 bil and promise that I am a simple citizen who will use the necklace for good (making olympians jump worser so they fall over in funny ways) as opposed to luvcow (will make Olympians jump higher and weller frankly pretty boring)

Prof. Crocodile

Luvcow posted:

op i represent a high ranking member of the ioc who is very interested in this and is willing to pay $4.5 billion

sorry no dice friend i will sell to terrorists or evil moon warlocks, but i draw the line at the ioc and don't even mention FIFA

also: FIFA stop PM'ing me you will never get this ancient and powerful relic

Prof. Crocodile

Pot Smoke Phoenix posted:

I'm very much interested in this incredible and wondrous magical artifact of Days Gone By, way back when there were Days of Yore in the Olden Times of Yesteryear (aka- the good ole days) and people were able to acquire such a magical device. My family has a connection to this necklace, you see and I'd really like to get it back into the family as it were but before I can begin any proceedings or negotiations to that end, I'm afraid I have one very important, very serious question for you-

Will it make my rear end look fat?

this is a fair and professional question and the answer is yes

you must make a saving throw against hospitaliano at -2 or your rear end will become two huge meatballs which will make you considerably less popular with suitors but considerably more popular with stray dogs

Prof. Crocodile

nut posted:

I can give you 3 bil and promise that I am a simple citizen who will use the necklace for good (making olympians jump worser so they fall over in funny ways) as opposed to luvcow (will make Olympians jump higher and weller frankly pretty boring)

is that $3 bil Canadian? like tire money and tim horton coupons?

nut

Prof. Crocodile posted:

is that $3 bil Canadian? like tire money and tim horton coupons?

look u gonna take it or what

Luvcow

One day nearer spring

Prof. Crocodile posted:

sorry no dice friend i will sell to terrorists or evil moon warlocks, but i draw the line at the ioc and don't even mention FIFA

also: FIFA stop PM'ing me you will never get this ancient and powerful relic

ok the ioc has upped their offer to $10 billion and this has no relation to the sudden implosion of several third world nation's economies

Prof. Crocodile

Luvcow posted:

ok the ioc has upped their offer to $10 billion and this has no relation to the sudden implosion of several third world nation's economies

as always it is the little people who suffer when powerful pastamancy is bandied about by wicked souls, and the streets run red with bolognese. :italy:

Prof. Crocodile

nut posted:

look u gonna take it or what

wait you are the warlock who has thrice already ensorcled me!

i will not assist you in turning the moon into garlic bread or whatever other perfidious hex you have up your sleeve... er... legs

nut

Prof. Crocodile posted:

wait you are the warlock who has thrice already ensorcled me!

i will not assist you in turning the moon into garlic bread or whatever other perfidious hex you have up your sleeve... er... legs

first of all it’s Crazy Bread and I was willing to share my crazy sauce :colbert:

Luvcow

One day nearer spring
hello! i am an interested buyer who is willing to offer $12 billion for this item

Thunder Moose

S.J.C.
I offer the weed number in billions, plus the contents of my pockets, which contains:

a coupon for stouffers mac, and a used toothpick.

Kaiser Schnitzel

Schnitzel mit uns

Thunder Moose posted:

a coupon for stouffers mac,
The true noodle was with you all the time!

https://i.imgur.com/R8ctked.mp4
ty Manifisto for this wonderful sig!

Thunder Moose

S.J.C.

Kaiser Schnitzel posted:

:smoobles:

Manifisto

I represent the rice council, er, not the rice council at all! some other council. anyway, we are prepared to pay virtually limitless sums for this item, ensuring rice hegemony forever.

Prof. Crocodile

Kaiser Schnitzel posted:

this is the ultimate truth that every pastamancer must come to in their own time, in their own way. namaste

Prof. Crocodile

Manifisto posted:

I represent the rice council, er, not the rice council at all! some other council. anyway, we are prepared to pay virtually limitless sums for this item, ensuring rice hegemony forever.

this is madness, an unholy union would surely destroy us all!

behold this vision i have scried of a witch who carelessly mixed ricery and pastamancy and was rendered colourless and dispeptic for all eternity!

let it be a warning not to trifle in the matters of gods!

Prof. Crocodile

Luvcow posted:

hello! i am an interested buyer who is willing to offer $12 billion for this item

finally a serious offer from a reputable and trustworthy buyer!

in which currency do wish to make payment? and do not say spaghetti b/c i am all set on that front i assure you

Thunder Moose

S.J.C.

Prof. Crocodile posted:

finally a serious offer from a reputable and trustworthy buyer!

in which currency do wish to make payment? and do not say spaghetti b/c i am all set on that front i assure you

Whatever he has - I assure you, mine is more valuable. For you see - I can pay you in...

Parmigiano-Reggiano cheese and the finest in pasta sauce. :wink:

Prof. Crocodile

Thunder Moose posted:

Whatever he has - I assure you, mine is more valuable. For you see - I can pay you in...

Parmigiano-Reggiano cheese and the finest in pasta sauce. :wink:

hmmmm...

is Parmigiano-Reggiano considered to be a 'night cheese' a la vermont white cheddar? or is it more of a breakfast cheese? this is important.

Thunder Moose

S.J.C.

Prof. Crocodile posted:

hmmmm...

is Parmigiano-Reggiano considered to be a 'night cheese' a la vermont white cheddar? or is it more of a breakfast cheese? this is important.

It, sir - is a spaghetti cheese. And not that knock-off Kraft "Parmesan" crud in the green can. That stuff is for suckers. This here is the real deal, ya dig?

All the finest Italian-rods in the world, and no cheese to put on them? Shame - really.

P.S. As spaghetti is an every-time-of-day food, the same is said for its toppings.

Thunder Moose fucked around with this message at 02:43 on Jul 23, 2020

more falafel please

forums poster

Prof. Crocodile posted:

hmmmm...

get yourself a y-peeler and skim off a few shavings of some parm-reggie, and my friend, you won't care what time it is

thanks Saoshyant and nesamdoom for the sigs!

Thunder Moose

S.J.C.

more falafel please posted:

get yourself a y-peeler and skim off a few shavings of some parm-reggie, and my friend, you won't care what time it is

This man has the ring of cheese-truth about him. Heed his words!

idiotsavant
"Enough, enough, my pasta necklace!"

cda

by Hand Knit
nice necklace. perhaps someone will one day put a hole in me and put me on a necklace. i woul accept that with calm, cool detachment

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

Prof. Crocodile

cda posted:

nice necklace. perhaps someone will one day put a hole in me and put me on a necklace. i woul accept that with calm, cool detachment

this is a good and noble dream, but sadly it is beyond the power of my necklace, whose powers--while nearly limitless--are spaghetti related.

the best i can do is turn you into a caper.

Thunder Moose

S.J.C.
I made this for you.

Only registered members can see post attachments!

Manifisto

Thunder Moose posted:

I made this for you.

ty nesamdoom!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

more falafel please

forums poster

Thunder Moose posted:

I made this for you.

that's insanely powerful by turn 5 you can just turn your opponent's entire board into spaghetti. it should at least be a tap ability

thanks Saoshyant and nesamdoom for the sigs!