Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Thunder Moose

S.J.C.

more falafel please posted:

that's insanely powerful by turn 5 you can just turn your opponent's entire board into spaghetti. it should at least be a tap ability

UNLIMITED SPAGHETTI

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Twenty Four

Pretty sure in the thread title where it says $5 bil that means "A five dollar bill" and I don't want to get into the whole false advertising thing but at this point I think it would be best for both of us if you just gave me the necklace OP.

I'm not even a huge spaghetti fan, red sauce gives me bad indigestion, but I am looking to help you out here.

Thunder Moose

S.J.C.

Twenty Four posted:

Pretty sure in the thread title where it says $5 bil that means "A five dollar bill" and I don't want to get into the whole false advertising thing but at this point I think it would be best for both of us if you just gave me the necklace OP.

I'm not even a huge spaghetti fan, red sauce gives me bad indigestion, but I am looking to help you out here.

I tap my artifact and make you go sit in a corner and dank about what you did...

nut

Thunder Moose posted:

I made this for you.

Prof. Crocodile

Thunder Moose posted:

I made this for you.

thank you for your great generosity, thunder moose! in a thread full of charlatans, dark wizards, and international lobbying bodies, you alone have shown the pure spirit needed to bear the awesome power (and responsibility) of the magic spaghetti necklace.

you must swear to never misuse the nearly limitless spaghetti-based powers of this artifact, and also to protect it from those who seek it for selfish reasons (dark wizards, FIFA, kangaroo jack, etc.).

please take possession posthaste b/c i am trying to do kind of a keto thing right now.

Thunder Moose

S.J.C.
Excellent. I'm off to K-street. :evilbuddy:

Prof. Crocodile

i have been swindled!

:argh:

but mark my words, abusing the nearly limitless spaghetti-based powers the necklace will bring only misfortellini, sorrowbonara, and calamity oreganata!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Thunder Moose

S.J.C.

Prof. Crocodile posted:

i have been swindled!

:argh:

but mark my words, abusing the nearly limitless spaghetti-based powers the necklace will bring only misfortellini, sorrowbonara, and calamity oreganata!

Hear me out - I'm going to lobby on behalf of the unemployed. Spaghetti dinners for everyone, PLUS - there are certain people who would benefit from a pasta makeover. Misfortenellini indeedi.