Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

nut

nut fucked around with this message at 21:34 on Jul 23, 2020

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

more falafel please

forums poster

i made dogburgs with hot dogs cut up into a burglayer a few weeks ago because i didn't have hot dog buns but i did have burg buns

thanks Saoshyant and nesamdoom for the sigs!

Luvcow

One day nearer spring
it looks like two (2) hamburger boobs in a tube top

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN

I put my thumb up my bum and shut one eye, and my thumb blotted out the planet Earth.

HAS THE WORLD GONE TOPSY TURVY???

vanisher

vanisher fucked around with this message at 23:28 on Jul 22, 2020

Sig images courtesy of the talented Luvcow, Dumb Sex-Parrot, & Death Sext

nut

:eyepop:

Luvcow

One day nearer spring

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN

I put my thumb up my bum and shut one eye, and my thumb blotted out the planet Earth.

James Tiberius Christ

Barking Gecko

Mahoro says, "Naughty things are bad."
As they say in South Louisiana: That ain't right!

alnilam

hamdog

ty manifisto

nut

...m-mamma mia

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN

Thank God

nut

catdog

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN

nut posted:

catdog

An actual curse. Right here in my Christian byob

Kaiser Schnitzel

Schnitzel mit uns

:eyepop:
Holy smokes! that's one hot dog!

https://i.imgur.com/R8ctked.mp4
ty Manifisto for this wonderful sig!

Robot Made of Meat

It was many and many a year ago that I went to a friend's apartment in a neighboring state. He had just gotten a new grill, but all he had to cook was ground beef, and all he had to serve it on was hotdog buns.

So, I suggested that he make hamdogs. They turned out terrible because his mother had put the fear of less-than-thoroughly-immolated beef in him for his whole life.

But I'm afraid that hamdogs existed at least as far back as 1986. Kids these days think they invented everything from blowjobs to murdering your English teacher just before the big test and hiding her mutilated corpse in the disused tool shed in the local city park.

OK, don't read that last part.

Thanks to Manifisto for the sig!

Escape From Noise

Smuggling an entire ham in a hot dog bun

Thunder Moose

S.J.C.

Luvcow posted:

it looks like two (2) hamburger boobs in a tube top

Waiter? I'll take 3.

Manifisto

Robot Made of Meat posted:

It was many and many a year ago that I went to a friend's apartment in a neighboring state. He had just gotten a new grill, but all he had to cook was ground beef, and all he had to serve it on was hotdog buns.

kofte kebabs are secretly the best grilled meat bar none

ty nesamdoom!

more falafel please

forums poster

Manifisto posted:

kofte kebabs are secretly the best grilled meat bar none

I've only ever had this from the Chicago based festival booth of the same name, but https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/%C4%86evapi (ćevapčići) is probably the best grilled meat I've ever had, it's similar to kofte kebab but more garlicky I think. they cook it over charcoal and serve it to you on a pita that's been heated on the grill and there's a big thing of white onion and a roasted red pepper/eggplant relish called ajvar that just takes it over the top

Escape From Noise

Balkans cuisine is some interesting stuff. Like a mixture of middle eastern and Eastern European food. Just natural fusion.

more falafel please

forums poster

SweetWillyRollbar posted:

Balkans cuisine is some interesting stuff. Like a mixture of middle eastern and Eastern European food. Just natural fusion.

it's almost like the distinctions we assign to cuisines are arbitrary and imprecise. probably not though

Goons Are Gifts

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN posted:

James Tiberius Christ

Escape From Noise

Ordering queso with everything. Because we are the world.

Escape From Noise

Don't come at Chef John with that "It's just a hamburger shaped like a hotdog" bullshit. YOU'RE NOT RUINING THIS ONE FOR ME KAREN!

Prof. Crocodile

KANGAROO JACK I FOUND YOU NOW
U R NOT A DOG OR CAT OR COW
KANGAROO JACK ITS YOU I HATE
IT IS ABSOLUTELY NOT A G'DAY, MATE

Barking Gecko

Mahoro says, "Naughty things are bad."

Luvcow

One day nearer spring

Barking Gecko posted:

i am seething with anger, just seething

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN

SweetWillyRollbar posted:

Don't come at Chef John with that "It's just a hamburger shaped like a hotdog" bullshit. YOU'RE NOT RUINING THIS ONE FOR ME KAREN!

that's a poo poo

Luvcow

One day nearer spring

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN posted:

that's a poo poo

i'm picturing someone reaching into a steaming pot and carefully using a pair of tongs to extract a log and then gently place it into the bun as the hungry customer watches in anticipation

Twenty Four

I can't be the only one that remembers this insanely weird commercial? I can't help but laugh in confusion at it.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SfA_L_zfqiU

Areola Grande

it's a free country u pervs

Twenty Four posted:

I can't be the only one that remembers this insanely weird commercial? I can't help but laugh in confusion at it.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SfA_L_zfqiU

lmao. that is some Tim and Eric meets reality poo poo right there. I wonder if bighotdog.com is still operational

vanisher

$169

nice

Sig images courtesy of the talented Luvcow, Dumb Sex-Parrot, & Death Sext

Twenty Four

seriously wtf i don't even know, im not usually a "you should watch this video" person, but... everyone should watch this video lol

google THIS

For like 3/4 of the video was like like ok, this is clearly a joke, and then all of the sudden I was like drat, maybe I need a big hot dog

Twenty Four

google THIS posted:

For like 3/4 of the video was like like ok, this is clearly a joke, and then all of the sudden I was like drat, maybe I need a big hot dog

thats what makes it so bizarre, it comes off like a joke, but it was a real commercial on tv for a real thing

Goons Are Gifts

I want a big hotdog now

Escape From Noise

Ham! I'm doggin' here!

Literally A Person

Smugworth Wuz Here
Dear God. There was a burger shack where I grew up that did THE OPPOSITE. They'd take dogs, slice them in half LENGTHWISE!?!?!? and serve them on a bun with burger-esque accoutrements.

https://giant.gfycat.com/SizzlingThickIbis.mp4
THIS SHOWSTOPPING SIGGY MADE BY MASTER SIGSMITH vanisher

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

alnilam

Literally A Person posted:

slice them in half LENGTHWISE!?!?!?

ironically in cutting/folding slang this is called "hotdog style"

ty manifisto