Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN

I put my thumb up my bum and shut one eye, and my thumb blotted out the planet Earth.

HAS THE WORLD GONE TOPSY TURVY???

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN

I put my thumb up my bum and shut one eye, and my thumb blotted out the planet Earth.

James Tiberius Christ

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN

Thank God

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN

nut posted:

catdog

An actual curse. Right here in my Christian byob

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN

SweetWillyRollbar posted:

Don't come at Chef John with that "It's just a hamburger shaped like a hotdog" bullshit. YOU'RE NOT RUINING THIS ONE FOR ME KAREN!

that's a poo poo

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN

Where I grew up that would slice a hot dog lengthwise, FRY IT IN BUTTER, and the place it in a hot dog bun THAT HAD ALSO BEEN FRIED IN BUTTER. it is unironically the best hot dog I have ever eaten

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN

Oh. Um

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN

prepuce repurposed posted:

when i was a kid my family would sometimes have hot dogs for dinner. my lil sister knew i was kinda grossed out by them so she would sit across the table from me and nibble all the skin off her dog, making sure not to break eye contact all the while. at the end she would be left with a wobbly raw dog which she would wag at me.

ur dog grater has caused this long buried memory to resurface nut. tyvm :barf:

Siblings are the world's most consistent sources of childhood trauma

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN

google THIS posted:

In my neck of the woods that poo poo wouldn't fly unless the whole thing were also battered and dunked in ranch, or possibly battered with funnel cake batter and buried under a mound of powdered sugar.

Terrifying