Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

marioinblack
Sep 21, 2007

Number 1 Bullshit
I was half expecting Marlins Man to inexplicably still be at the ballpark.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

marioinblack
Sep 21, 2007

Number 1 Bullshit
*Soto tests positive*

Dave Martinez: I just want the players to step up and be positive.

Phrasing Dave.

marioinblack
Sep 21, 2007

Number 1 Bullshit
Decent chance at a delay. Big thunderstorm rolling through my neck of the woods in Alexandria. I imagine it'll be headed over the river here soon.

marioinblack
Sep 21, 2007

Number 1 Bullshit
There's never rain delays at Tropicana Field, or as I call it, the greatest stadium in baseball.

marioinblack
Sep 21, 2007

Number 1 Bullshit

mcmagic posted:

At least you can pretend we aren't in the COVID season from watching very normal looking Rays games.

When they said the Rays had the structure and all the fine details sorted out in order to win a World Series, we did not know the extent they would go to ensure they had home field advantage everywhere they went.

marioinblack
Sep 21, 2007

Number 1 Bullshit
Go Rays!

Beat uh Buffalo I guess

marioinblack
Sep 21, 2007

Number 1 Bullshit
Rays one out into the season and Staats has already pronounced 2 names wrong. Good to see he's in midseason form.

marioinblack
Sep 21, 2007

Number 1 Bullshit
Some good pitchers that are pitching good in this game

marioinblack
Sep 21, 2007

Number 1 Bullshit
:yoshi:

marioinblack
Sep 21, 2007

Number 1 Bullshit
Real nice that the Rays rule and will continue to rule for the next 3-4 days before the season ends.

marioinblack
Sep 21, 2007

Number 1 Bullshit
I'm perfectly ok with every pitcher collectively melting down when facing the Rays.

marioinblack
Sep 21, 2007

Number 1 Bullshit
Rays relay game still strong.

marioinblack
Sep 21, 2007

Number 1 Bullshit
I appreciate the Yankees trying to set the MLB record for walks in a 7 inning game.

marioinblack
Sep 21, 2007

Number 1 Bullshit
Rays Bitch

marioinblack
Sep 21, 2007

Number 1 Bullshit
Ji-Man Choi rules. The Rays ability to put together a big inning does not rule.

marioinblack
Sep 21, 2007

Number 1 Bullshit
I guess if the Rays are going to be allergic to the 3+ run inning, then scoring 1-2 runs in almost every single inning is fine.

marioinblack
Sep 21, 2007

Number 1 Bullshit

bawfuls posted:

Sounds about right

Interesting that they put trash cans behind the plate.

marioinblack
Sep 21, 2007

Number 1 Bullshit
Glasnow looking mechanically off today and giving up runs, but it hasn't mattered because the Red Sox are real bad.

marioinblack
Sep 21, 2007

Number 1 Bullshit
Rays lost every game on their first road trip and now are 7-1 on this one because sure.

marioinblack
Sep 21, 2007

Number 1 Bullshit
I would personally like to thank the Red Sox for warming up the Rays bats so they could win 2 of 3 against Toronto and bulldoze the Yankees to take over first place.

marioinblack
Sep 21, 2007

Number 1 Bullshit
KK! Rays and Jays may decide a game without extra innings one of these days.

marioinblack
Sep 21, 2007

Number 1 Bullshit
The Padres hit another grand slam

marioinblack
Sep 21, 2007

Number 1 Bullshit
How do you even gently caress up the call that badly?

marioinblack
Sep 21, 2007

Number 1 Bullshit
Commentators talking about the Rays having 10 pitchers on the IL list and Yarbrough immediately gets injured.

It's insane that this team is 3 games up with the amount of arms that have fallen off this year.

marioinblack
Sep 21, 2007

Number 1 Bullshit
Marlins have some good arms. The Rays pulling 5 shutout innings out of Josh Fleming is baffling at this point.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

marioinblack
Sep 21, 2007

Number 1 Bullshit
The Marlins fielding in this game has been next level bad.

E: Adames Slam!

marioinblack fucked around with this message at 19:36 on Aug 30, 2020