Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

LonesomeCrowdedWest
May 8, 2008
gently caress the Yankees !

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

LonesomeCrowdedWest
May 8, 2008
That looked outside

LonesomeCrowdedWest
May 8, 2008
“League-sanctioned wet rag”

LonesomeCrowdedWest
May 8, 2008
Get Manfred off my tv plz

LonesomeCrowdedWest
May 8, 2008
Bahaha that grounds crew guy.

LonesomeCrowdedWest
May 8, 2008
So whats the rule with rainouts this year? Is this an official game? Pick up where they left off? I thought I heard that rain delays were just going to be automatic postponements so people dont have to cram into the clubhouses?

LonesomeCrowdedWest
May 8, 2008
Pablo wearing the mask under his chin but never actually putting it on ... why ?

LonesomeCrowdedWest
May 8, 2008
I'm trying to chromecast the game from my laptop to the tv.. I don't see a chromecast button on the mlbtv feed though? Am I blind?

LonesomeCrowdedWest
May 8, 2008
Aw Ryu.

LonesomeCrowdedWest
May 8, 2008
Joe West sucks lol

LonesomeCrowdedWest
May 8, 2008
The Trop is such a nightmare for the jays

LonesomeCrowdedWest
May 8, 2008
Blue Jays were having nice, patient at bats yesterday. Today... not so much

LonesomeCrowdedWest
May 8, 2008
Great performance there Gaviglio. Woof

LonesomeCrowdedWest fucked around with this message at 22:47 on Jul 25, 2020

LonesomeCrowdedWest
May 8, 2008
Jays just blew a 2 run lead in the bottom of the ninth after getting the first two batters of the inning out. They just can't fuckin win in Tampa

LonesomeCrowdedWest
May 8, 2008
Blowing a lead with 2 outs in the ninth, looks like our only reliable bullpen guy is injured, cool start to the season

LonesomeCrowdedWest
May 8, 2008
Vlad looks totally lost at the plate today. It’s like he can’t see the ball on some pitches

LonesomeCrowdedWest
May 8, 2008
I hate seeing Waguespack or Gaviglio coming out of the pen in anything other than a blowout.

LonesomeCrowdedWest
May 8, 2008
4 scoreless innings from the low leverage guys in the Jays pen? I'll take it. Espinal got his first mlb hit today too.

LonesomeCrowdedWest
May 8, 2008
I am ready for some Nate Pearson

LonesomeCrowdedWest
May 8, 2008
Nooo don’t bring in Gaviglio in a scoreless tie

LonesomeCrowdedWest
May 8, 2008
I really think Fisher should have been stealing well before that happened. Ugh

LonesomeCrowdedWest
May 8, 2008
The runner on second in extras rule seems extra dumb in a game that was scoreless through 9

LonesomeCrowdedWest
May 8, 2008

BWV posted:

I worry the Jays will really regret not scoring a run earlier in the game.

Fisher's double was as close as you can get to a homer without it being one. Like literally half an inch higher and I think it gets out

LonesomeCrowdedWest
May 8, 2008
gently caress. What a bad inning. SO close to getting out of it too

LonesomeCrowdedWest
May 8, 2008
Would have been such a big win. Beating Max Scherzer in Nate Pearson's debut. Had a few good chances to push a run across and not let it get to this point in the first place. And then Yamaguchi almost gets out of it if he doesn't deflect that ball. Ugh.

LonesomeCrowdedWest
May 8, 2008
Jays and Nats were scoreless through 9 before the Jays imploded in the tenth again. It seems extra weird to end a pitchers duel with free runners

LonesomeCrowdedWest
May 8, 2008
Is this still the gdt? Don’t see another one. Anyway go Jays. I missed you

LonesomeCrowdedWest
May 8, 2008
Brandon Drury really sucks

LonesomeCrowdedWest
May 8, 2008
Nate Pearson hung a slider, guess he’s a bust

LonesomeCrowdedWest
May 8, 2008
This first inning between Jays and Red Sox has been one of the most poorly played on both sides I’ve seen in a while

LonesomeCrowdedWest
May 8, 2008
Jays have had two runners thrown out at third by a mile for the first out of the inning. Might be tied if not for that

LonesomeCrowdedWest
May 8, 2008
Vladdy having some serious trouble with pop ups at first base. Yikes

LonesomeCrowdedWest
May 8, 2008
Yeah, the Red Sox did that yesterday with Roger Clemens and it sucked

LonesomeCrowdedWest
May 8, 2008
What the gently caress just happened in the Jays game? Gurriel goes back to second on a pick off, bad throw goes into the outfield, shortstop is lying on his leg so he can’t advance, the umpire CALLS OBSTRUCTION, he gets up and tries to get to third and is thrown out and now he is called out?

LonesomeCrowdedWest
May 8, 2008
Even if they didn’t think he could advance to third isn’t the play dead once obstruction is called?

LonesomeCrowdedWest
May 8, 2008
Is the crowd noise completely drowning out the announcers for anyone else?

LonesomeCrowdedWest
May 8, 2008
The Jays have had some realllllllll heartbreaking losses already this season. gently caress

LonesomeCrowdedWest
May 8, 2008
Jays have had some real bad baserunning mistakes the last week or so

LonesomeCrowdedWest
May 8, 2008
The Jays have scored 8 runs! Awesome!
They’ve given up 11. Many unearned. Not so awesome!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

LonesomeCrowdedWest
May 8, 2008
2 and a third clean innings from Yamaguchi dropped his ERA from over 20 to under 10 lol I love small sample size stuff