Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

bawfuls
Oct 28, 2009

ball still juiced af

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

bawfuls
Oct 28, 2009

Brett Gardner's enormous forehead will never not be unnerving

bawfuls
Oct 28, 2009

Very considerate of ESPN to air a commercial during Corey’s error tyvm

bawfuls
Oct 28, 2009

I find Baseball (any sport) on the radio works best when I’m not reading. Great while driving or doing physical labor of any kind.

bawfuls
Oct 28, 2009

Sydin posted:

Dustin May just casually throwing 100 with movement.
yeah it owns :whatup:

bawfuls
Oct 28, 2009

Now this is more like 2020

bawfuls
Oct 28, 2009

Mom is NOT having this espn broadcast lol

bawfuls
Oct 28, 2009

R.D. Mangles posted:

lmao is this game going to go into the Stupid Extra Innings
Yes cause I have to wake up early tomorrow

bawfuls
Oct 28, 2009

Keekaaaaaaaay :swoon:

bawfuls
Oct 28, 2009

Keeks is not allowed to shave his mustache the rest of the year

bawfuls
Oct 28, 2009

Popete posted:

Kike Hernandez seems to have broken out. He just looks dominate at the plate.
He’ll get his one real shot at free agency this winter heading into his age 28 season. I hope he gets as much as he can, and I have a feeling he’s not gonna get it from the Dodgers unfortunately.

bawfuls
Oct 28, 2009

Chris Taylor just ran headfirst into Pablo Sandovals giant rear end

bawfuls
Oct 28, 2009

If you’re not watching this game you’re missing out

https://twitter.com/chadmoriyama/status/1286862731526561793?s=21

bawfuls
Oct 28, 2009

Muncy feeling good!

bawfuls
Oct 28, 2009

Dutchy posted:

not watching the game but feel obliged to jump in after seeing it was in extras and condemn the baserunner on 2nd rule
:same:

bawfuls
Oct 28, 2009

Ginette Reno posted:

Gotta admit I'm not in favor of pro sports being played right now and think it's needlessly risky but there is something comforting about having a ball game on in the background again. I missed having sports to watch.
I spent this afternoon under my car listening to the game on the radio and it was a nice escape that's for sure

bawfuls
Oct 28, 2009

I swear the giants have scored the same exact run three times this game wtf

bawfuls
Oct 28, 2009

Seager basically arguing against getting hbp lol

bawfuls
Oct 28, 2009

And they let it stand anyway :downs:

bawfuls
Oct 28, 2009

Anyone wanna tell me why Joc didn’t pinch hit that inning?

bawfuls
Oct 28, 2009

I am not a big fan of the typical whiney pitcher bean ball bullshit, and I’ve definitely gotten Mad Online about it before. It’s extremely stupid that pitchers do something so dangerous over bat flips.

But I can not deny that I want to see Walker Buehler hit an Astro or two tonight.

bawfuls
Oct 28, 2009

Intruder posted:

As long as the Dodgers continue smoking the meatballs Framber throws right at fielders, this game should be fine
Buehler is channeling young Kersh now, Dodger bats will be respond by not scoring, as is tradition

bawfuls
Oct 28, 2009

Kirios posted:

Your hitters are getting way too solid of contact against Valdez. Sooner or later they are going to stop hitting right to fielders.
I’ve seen this movie before

bawfuls
Oct 28, 2009

Yup looks about right

bawfuls
Oct 28, 2009

Intruder posted:

Uhhhhh bawfuls please explain what Roberts is doing
Buehler is not stretched out to go a full start. That’s why he didn’t start last Thursday. He was only ever going to throw 75 max tonight, so when he started losing command with lefties due up and 50+ pitches, might as well go get him

bawfuls fucked around with this message at 03:27 on Jul 29, 2020

bawfuls
Oct 28, 2009

Dodgers will get max one run here, prove me wrong Will

bawfuls
Oct 28, 2009

A run!

bawfuls
Oct 28, 2009

bawfuls posted:

Dodgers will get max one run here, prove me wrong Will
Dodgers doing their best to prove me right here but the Astros thankful didn’t cooperate

bawfuls
Oct 28, 2009

Intruder posted:

lol that's game

Just a total cooperation in loving up this inning
Is your offense all dead or something? Dodgers bullpen is as unpredictable as any

bawfuls
Oct 28, 2009

What an absurd inning

bawfuls
Oct 28, 2009

...! posted:

Ah, I see that you haven't noticed that we Astros posters tend to greatly exaggerate how bad we're doing. Myself included.
I thought you all embraced the heel turn? Can’t be a heel if you’re constantly cowering in terror

bawfuls
Oct 28, 2009

Never forget the Red Sox also refused to accept Graterol lol

bawfuls
Oct 28, 2009

LOL OF COURSE JOE KELLY MISSED

bawfuls
Oct 28, 2009

LOLOLOLOL

bawfuls
Oct 28, 2009

This is like when umps let Ryan Dempster throw at ARod like 4 times before finally hitting him

bawfuls
Oct 28, 2009

Joe Kelly is trying very hard to get off my poo poo list. Still some work to get there but his effort is noted.

bawfuls
Oct 28, 2009

I like Joe Kelly now

bawfuls
Oct 28, 2009

Astros are the biggest loving babies, truly incredible

bawfuls
Oct 28, 2009

Big Mean Jerk posted:

"They cheated in a game, therefore it is completely justified to throw 95+ at their head"
- a notoriously unbearable prick
They cheated and then after getting caught they ran around saying they weren’t sorry and didn’t do anything wrong and everyone is persecuting them and really if you think about it they’re the real victims here

gently caress every single person on that 2017 team

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

bawfuls
Oct 28, 2009

Intruder posted:

"They were asking for it" in response to violence is definitely a great response

Probably what Chapman and Osuna thought too
Get off your high horse lol