Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Chamale
Jul 11, 2010

I'm helping!

There's two 0-0 ties in the sixth inning at the moment, and another in the fourth. That feels a bit unusual, doesn't it? Maybe I'm just not used to baseball existing.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Chamale
Jul 11, 2010

I'm helping!

The Pussy Boss posted:

getting to the 13th with a free runner every inning is impressive tbqh

I wonder if we'll see a longer game this year. I love interminable grinding games where we start to see desperate bullpen management, and the runner on second rule usually denies that. Usually

Chamale
Jul 11, 2010

I'm helping!

Johnny Bravo posted:

man im not ready to call the angels the worst team in baseball because they do still have david fletcher but they gotta be the most talented worst team in baseball at least

i hope this becomes one of those long baseball curses where the padres hit a grand slam every time they play the rangers

The dads had a walk-off grand slam in their last game against the Rangers, so that's five games in a row against them. They don't have any more games scheduled against Texas this year.