Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

barnold

what do u do when yuo're born to play fps? guess there's nothing left to do but play fps. boom headshot

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Areola Grande

it's a free country u pervs
never realized ernest had such thicc lashes

spring sigs by nesamdoom and Ravenous Scoot

Evil Bob

've lived a thousand times. I found out what it means to be GBS.
EEEEEeeeeeeewwwwwwwWWWwwwwWWWWwwwWWWWWwwwwWWWWWwwwwww

Khanstant
why vern!!?!

nut

can someone hit that pic of Ernest with the app that can make you look like a woman I have a good feeling about this

Areola Grande

:pervert: ernest p. worrell ahegao

Evil Bob

prepuce repurposed posted:

I don't know if my childhood can endure this.

barnold

what do u do when yuo're born to play fps? guess there's nothing left to do but play fps. boom headshot

Evil Bob

This should be posted in the Cute Girl Thread

nut

god bless u tom

Areola Grande

u can't tell from the angle but that is a weed rear end hat

Pahilla the Hun

Thinking about making a post

Think about it, make a post

wait, ernest was jim and pam from the office this whole time??

thanks nesamdoom!!

pizzaz plarpin perfect! thanks Tebulot!

Evil Bob

Pahilla the Hun posted:

wait, ernest was jim and pam from the office this whole time??

It's a little known fact, but they accomplished scenes with jim and pam speaking to eachother (which in fact was only ernest p. worrell himself playing both characters) by using mirrors

barnold

new byob theme song

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bRgrbhoBaQQ

Prof. Crocodile

was the identity of vern ever established in canon?

i like to think it was marcello mastroianni or cab calloway or someone like that but maybe i am being sexist and vern stands for verna and it was like eudora welty?

Evil Bob

barnold

barnold

Pahilla the Hun

this font :vince:

thanks nesamdoom!!

Evil Bob

If she doesn't know who vern is she's too young for you bro

Areola Grande

Evil Bob posted:

If she doesn't know who vern is she's too young for you bro

lmbo

Prof. Crocodile

helvernica

barnold

i spent way too much time cutting out decals for the virtual Ernest pinball machine i'm working on. it's gonna be loving hilarious

Evil Bob

Tiny Tubesteak Tom posted:

i spent way too much time cutting out decals for the virtual Ernest pinball machine i'm working on. it's gonna be loving hilarious

holy poo poo yes please

barnold

Evil Bob posted:

holy poo poo yes please

ultra secret sneak peek at Hey Vern, It's Pinball!

nut

:stonk:

barnold

little did you know i am a prolific virtual pinball creator. behold my greatest work and despair

Pahilla the Hun

i want to play it :f5:

thanks nesamdoom!!

Prof. Crocodile

i am unironically excited for this and think the yobber that gets highest score should be IK for a day

Evil Bob

I'm way too excited about ernest pinball. I am dying to play it when it is complete.

Areola Grande

multiball fanfare:

I CAME I SAW I GOT BLOWED UP

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN

I put my thumb up my bum and shut one eye, and my thumb blotted out the planet Earth.

No! NO!!!!!

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN

I put my thumb up my bum and shut one eye, and my thumb blotted out the planet Earth.

Almost certain that I've met this lady

Prof. Crocodile

oh hey there foxy mama. what's that? you also have an invisible friend named vern? is it really marcello mastraoiani? eudora welty you say? hm interesting...

look let's get out of here and find a nice quiet place to play some pinball, if you know what i mean (vern)

Pot Smoke Phoenix

Smoke 'em if you gottem!

Prof. Crocodile posted:

was the identity of vern ever established in canon?

i like to think it was marcello mastroianni or cab calloway or someone like that but maybe i am being sexist and vern stands for verna and it was like eudora welty?

Huh... I wondered myself so I asked Google-

"Ernest is known to live with a neighbor named Vern. While Vern is not seen on-screen, he is the person that Ernest considers his best friend. Vern despises Ernest very much due to his clumsiness. The audience can only see from Vern's point-of-view such as in Ernest Saves Christmas. Vern hates Ernest so much that he does not talk to Ernest even though he keeps talking to and asking Vern questions, especially "KnowhutImean, Vern?" In Ernest Saves Christmas, Ernest brings in a Christmas tree to Vern's house, but he does it in a clumsy manner then sabotages much of the interior of Vern's house and pulls out a wire connected to a wall lamp which causes the lamp to break. Santa Claus reveals that Ernest has been with Vern since childhood. "

From here:

https://ernest.fandom.com/wiki/Ernest_P._Worrell

https://i.imgur.com/QKTkerO.mp4
Sig elements by Manifisto and Heather Papps
Sig File protected by SigLock. do NOT steal this sig!

barnold

multiball fanfare:

I CAME I SAW I GOT BLOWED UP

You're not in the real Army! You're in the reserves! We drive trucks on the weekend and talk on the radio and party all the time. So it's time to rock and roll.

Because we're Army people! P-O-P-L-E. Poople? What's wrong with poople?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fWfDf9dokw0&t=69s

barnold

for real though, Ernest loving holds up. it's like proto Tim & Eric. i still laugh my loving rear end off at Ernest films. Varney was a hell of a god drat actor. if only he could have put the cigarettes down :(

wearing a lampshade

just sent this to my wife and she asked me why i sent her a picture of ernest and chelsea peretti

Kaiser Schnitzel

Schnitzel mit uns

I had nightmares about the troll from 'ernest scared stupid' until like, idk, last week?

https://i.imgur.com/R8ctked.mp4
ty Manifisto for this wonderful sig!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

vanisher

Sig images courtesy of the talented Luvcow, Dumb Sex-Parrot, & Death Sext