Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

STAC Goat
Mar 12, 2008

Watching you sleep.

Butt first, let's
check the feeds.

When your HOH has gone bad.
https://twitter.com/powerofcheeto2/status/1303246885302476800

Ian: I like watching Dateline NBC. I started getting into it because some guy I know was on it. He was convicted of murdering his wife.

BB woke them up this morning with “Good Morning, lightweights.” Bay and Day didn’t appreciate that. Sleep did not mend things.

Day: I'm pretty sure other people are tired of us talking about the cause, the culture. It hit me, 22 seasons and we are sitting here elated, thanking the Big Brother gods that there are 3 of us out of 16. We are saying 'thank you!' finally, to 3. That's sad.
Bay: And here’s the part that makes it worse for me. That they’re angry at us for coming together.
Day: You and me were put together day 1. “I just knew you guys knew each other. You pregamed.”
David: They can come in here all going to each other’s weddings. Then they have arguments. “I’m mad at Cody.” C’mon, ya’ll like brothers/sisters.

Bayleigh and David correctly identified that Christmas got used and put into this situation as a “sacrifice and distraction” by the core. Shame Day’s the one staying. I mean good for tv, but bad for the game.

This whole silly “untouchable” thing Christmas started somehow ended up with Day telling everyone that Ian is Christmas’ “untouchable”. So Christmas and the Committee figure that’s a good angle to play if she does go on the block to have Ian next to her so they can just vote him out.

Cody’s grandfather passed away. Paulie posted about it on social media. Its unclear of BB has told him. He hasn’t said anything to the HGs. He’s quiet and moody but… he always is.

Enzo and David are still trying to figure out how to flip the target to Day. David’s encouraging Bayleigh to try and make nice with Tyler, which she’s not loving. He also tells Enzo he’s gonna “gently caress up Ian’s mind”. It sounds like he’s gonna try and play the whole “Day is calling you Christmas’ untouchable” thing.

Day’s in full on “troll the poo poo out of Christmas” mode. Its amusing but also she’s being completely played as she always does.

In case you were unsure Tyler’s just up to his old games encouraging different people to target each other. I look forward to his next “I’m not a bad person” moment the next time he gets caught.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Savahontas
Jun 13, 2005

I say..
Yea buddy!
Rolling like a big shot,
Chevy tuned up like a Nascar pitstop
Reddit loving loves Tyler which of course was inevitable.

I'm devastated those YouTube videos are down.

STAC Goat
Mar 12, 2008

Watching you sleep.

Butt first, let's
check the feeds.

drat it, I should have left the tweets up. I was worried the youtube videos would get tagged, but it felt easier on people's browsers than a dozen embedded tweets.

You can get all of it following this thread.
https://twitter.com/DukeTheBBDuck/status/1303202610791448576

And yeah, Tyler's fandom is untouchable. He's a pretty white dude who plays victim. People will make any excuse and buy anything he says. I said it before and I'll say it again. Tyler=Nicole.

Savahontas
Jun 13, 2005

I say..
Yea buddy!
Rolling like a big shot,
Wow. You are in fact the real All Star, STAC.

CLARPUS
Apr 3, 2008
Seeing that.
Seeing as.

They really are. I let my CBS trial expire and even tuned out of the feeds a week before, but I hungrily lurk this thread for STAC's play by plays and tweets. I found a popular website that does play by plays but STAC's are better because it's peppered with insight and opinion, not just objective this happened and that happened.

STAC Goat
Mar 12, 2008

Watching you sleep.

Butt first, let's
check the feeds.

I try and stay objective as much as I can but… you know… I’m gonna like who I like and dislike who I dislike. So just gonna try and be transparent about it. I also just try and be little bit narrative about it. Hopefully make it easier to read. Lets see what I missed this evening…

In not objective bits… I hate Jessica Graff. I think she was a nasty, selfish bully and nothing I’ve seen since BB19 has changed that opinion. But given that she hated Christmas and warred with her in BB19 there’s been a surge of love for her and her bigoted psychotic husband because BB fans can’t recognize the idea that more often than not a fight is 2 assholes, not a hero and a villain. So it amused me when I saw her make a video about it where she didn’t speak about Christmas’ actions, Tyler’s, what Day and Bay were going through, or anything else. Instead her sole comment was that she’s friends with Bayleigh because they dislike the same people, and she considers that an important trait in a friend, and she was getting concerned that Bay was friendly with Christmas, but now she feels much better about her friendship with Bayleigh. Which I think can be safely categorized in “my opinion hasn’t changed.”
https://twitter.com/rarexsel/status/1303450008977633280

Christmas has been on a tour to kind of clean up her game, but she’s got a pretty revisionist memory of how that fight went down. She acknowledges she went too far but in her version Day and Bay teamed up on her and drove her to it and she shouldn’t have let them. I think most agree that’s not really how it went down and most in the house all feel Christmas was the instigator and driving element. But they’re playing nice. Christmas does however seem to have realized that Tyler kind of set her up so she’s telling people what happened with him with him asking to be backdoored but going to Bay and Day to give them the false hope and then leaving it for Christmas to decide/shut it down. People seem sketched out by that.

Nicole: Is that a storyline? Him wanting to leave?
Christmas: For sure.
[feeds cut]
Nicole: That's gonna look bad for Tyler. Wanting to leave the game, right?
Dani: I think they can omit that part & put everything else in.
Christmas: That he wanted to...
Dani: To save them.
Christmas: At least then people can understand why she's so mad at me.

Christmas is VERY worried about how this looks to the outside and what the evicted person will say. But there’s not a hell of a lot she can do about that now except perhaps apologize. Nicole kind of suggested she try that by asking if she’s willing to try and work with Day in the future instead of going after her and Christmas said she’d think about it.

People have been talking about Ian stressing them out with his rocking and stuff. By “people” I mean people like Memphis and Dani, so you know… assholes. Still, I think its fair to say that while Ian’s anxiety is an understandable thing that he should be free to try and cope with how he needs it could probably stress other people out too. That’s not a criticism of Ian so much as probably a warning sign for his game.

Tyler’s been trying to cover his rear end with Dani and told her his version of events and that he did rat her out to Day and Bay but now he’s told them that he made it all up and she never said anything about them. But Dani did what none of Tyler’s BB20 allies did and went to Day to compare notes and Day made clear that not only did Tyler not tell them he lied about Dani but he’s said the same basic thing to them. So everyone knows Tyler’s full of poo poo.

Then Dani told Nicole what she promised Day she wouldn’t tell. Because Dani.

David’s really into Tyler again though. He thinks the core of the house is Cody, Dani, Nicole, and Ian. He’s also still trying to keep Bayleigh. He told Day that he’s doing this but that he’s only doing it to test Tyler. It an ok cover but she’s not really buying it. He has managed to get into Ian’s head though by telling him that everyone thinks he’s Christmas’ “untouchable” because Day’s been spreading it around and that everyone thinks he’s throwing the comps. Ian admitted to throwing the last HOH but no others and he seemed stressed by this. David’s also pushing the idea that Bay is “emotionally unstable” so they should leave her in the house to blow up again, which Bay doesn’t love him saying.

Day and Bay are also on the Dani, Cody, Nicole, and Ian kick and the three of them have taken to calling them The Four Horsemen. Day and Bay think Tyler, Enzo, and Christmas are just attached. They’re over Tyler though. As angry as they are at Christmas they recognize Tyler’s hand in all of this and haven’t forgotten they’re pissed at him. Day thinks he’s trying to mastermind things but is sloppy, but players like Kevin and David are fanboying him.

Da'Vonne: What was that poo poo, "I'm the only America's Favorite left"?
Bayleigh: You guys haven’t seen cocky Tyler. He is coming.
Da'Vonne: I think he wants to be Dan but it's more of this is what I ordered vs this is what I got

https://twitter.com/UnfilteredFeeds/status/1303523105697128448

Apparently Nicole’s costume didn’t fit right and didn’t reach her shoulders, so she was carrying all the weight of it on her head. Which had to suck. They gave her shoulder pads to make it fit better.

Tyler’s been in the DR and sleeping a ton. Maybe I’m a bad person. I believe he’s sincerely unhappy and missing his girlfriend. But I also think he’s moping because his game got blown up and laying low because he did a bad thing. And I think what he did with Day and especially Bay was gross and he’s worried that it will blow back on him again. And I think if he really wanted to go home he could have made that happen no matter what he claims production told him was against the rules that we know doesn’t really matter.

Nicole and Dani have figured out that Cody and Enzo have a F2 and are “like brothers.” They recognize that as a problem. Nicole also is worried about ian now saying they’re not as close and she doesn’t really want him in jury because he says he doesn’t want to vote for a 2 time winner. Which doesn’t make a lot of sense for Ian but I dunno. Dani notes that she’s trying to avoid being associated with Christmas now, and feels bad about it but… well… Dani says she wants to backdoor Tyler but she doesn’t think she could get the votes to get him out. Neither do I unless he’s sitting next to Cody. Which Dani won’t do. They’re definitely keenly aware that they might have hosed up their house positions.

Dani: I'm not here to be taken out by a freaking frat. And there's only four of us left.

Kevin allegedly caught sight of the HOH construction and says its the Wall. So everyone’s strategizing for endurance. Which basically means everyone is convinced they will win.

Finishing off with King Kaysar, first of his name, All Star of All Stars.
https://twitter.com/itskathryndunn/status/1303504056787382274

STAC Goat
Mar 12, 2008

Watching you sleep.

Butt first, let's
check the feeds.

Production told Cody his grandpa passed away. It wasn’t sudden, he was very sick with cancer and Cody was just hoping he’d make it through this. He is of course very upset. He didn’t make an announcement or show of it or anything, just took to himself, Tyler asked him if he was ok, and he told him and Tyler let the rest of the house know. I may not like the guy but he is human and this is heartbreaking and my heart goes out. All the HGs are of course being supportive and attentive. Of course no one knows what to do in these times. Grief is an impossibly personal thing that no one truly understands besides the person experiencing it. After a night and weeks of such bad signs of their humanity being on display there’s something good you can take out of something sad that they’re able to all just be decent people in this time.

SweetJahasus
Dec 23, 2005

Dragon Slayer
Samurai Warrior
Escape Artist
Viking
Chong-Ra Master

BE THE WIZARD

Shneak posted:

Christmas is so gross. ... She's crazy.

I was saying this at the beginning of BB19 and this season and y'all didn't believe me. She's definitely getting exposed on this one though, BB can't protect this.

Savahontas
Jun 13, 2005

I say..
Yea buddy!
Rolling like a big shot,

I laugh every time I look at this.

STAC Goat
Mar 12, 2008

Watching you sleep.

Butt first, let's
check the feeds.

Its genuinely something how Christmas went from this affable well playing HG who was so well positioned that she was able to volunteer to be a pawn, no one even humored the idea of voting her out to Kaysar, and then no one touched her in the target HOH... and a week later she's this deranged despot whose allies are trying to keep their distance.

HOHitis fucks people up. Never put on that robe.

STAC Goat
Mar 12, 2008

Watching you sleep.

Butt first, let's
check the feeds.

https://twitter.com/maximusmom13/status/1303815632887017473

Da'Vonne: You need to go talk to Tyler
Bayleigh: I'd rather jump off a bridge.

Basically Day wants Bay to just squash things with Tyler, partly to clean that up for Day if she stays, but also like because she feels bad Bay’s basically throwing herself on her sword and going out hot. Bay basically says she’s tired of the back and forth with Tyler and for 2 years its been the same thing of him making big apologies and then talking poo poo and then making big apologies and then talking poo poo. Day’s once again bought into Tyler’s bullshit that its Christmas’ fault… somehow. But Bay is unabated. Day also tells Bay she has to make nice with Christmas, which is weird because Christmas doesn’t have a vote.

Bay does talk to Tyler. She says at this point she doesn’t even want to know if he was setting traps for her or had malicious intent because her heart can’t take anymore. Tyler agrees and says its not worth talking about it and they’ll be able to go back and see it later. Bay says she hopes she’ll go back and be pleasantly surprised. Tyler says he keeps going through cycles of wondering why Bay is his enemy, if he deserves it, or what. Tyler asks what the point of this is… which is a fair question… and Bay’s basically clear that everyone’s telling her she has to talk to Tyler or kiss his rear end or whatever and she just wanted to talk to him to say she wanted to close the book on this. Tyler claims he told her everything and was loyal and wanted to go home and blah blah. Tyler says there’s gonna be “positive receipts” and “negative” ones but the negative ones are just him telling people what they wanted to hear or something. Like he basically says “I will never talk bad about you, except if its for game.” Bayleigh’s just clearly over him and over it and just wants to get everyone off her back. She knows she’s walking out of the house in a day and never has to deal with Tyler again if she doesn’t want to. Tyler is still trying to prove he’s not a bad person by whining.
https://twitter.com/DukeTheBBDuck/status/1303812810409996288

Basically its Wednesday so its “clean up your poo poo day.” Christmas KINDA apologized to Day and said she’s still pushing for her to stay. Dani told Nicole she felt bad for making fun of Ian yesterday because she “forgot” he was on the spectrum (ie DR gave her a heads up that it had broken through to the mainstream). She also compared autism to Down’s Syndrome which… seems wrong. Cody tried to talk to David. Nicole and Day assured each other they were good together. Everyone’s trying to get their slates clean before a new HOH is crowned.

This is a pretty amazing cut that makes me want to resubscribe to All Access to rewatch BB10.
https://twitter.com/JanellePierzina...085024846675970

STAC Goat
Mar 12, 2008

Watching you sleep.

Butt first, let's
check the feeds.

Kevin still really hates Janelle and is mad Day and Bay don’t hate her too.
https://twitter.com/powerofcheeto2/status/1303845567567745024
Part 2
Part 3

Janellousy is alive and well.

Nicole: Cody do you want to hang?
Cody: Is the key room open.
Nicole: Probs. I'll go there so I don't have to wear this.
Dani: Nicole, you remind me of someone.
Nicole: Janelle. Don't ever say that again, thanks.

Nicole tells Cody about the girls alliance and Cody says he knew but thought it would be dead after the Day/Christmas fight. They both agree they want Day and Christmas to target each other so they keep their hands clean. Nicole cries that she can’t hang with Cody more and comfort him about his grandpa because they have to hide how close they are. So Cody comforts Nicole about Cody’s grandpa. Not surprisingly neither want HOH. They want Kevin gone next. Cody says he’s fine with Dani targeting Tyler.

Bay and Kevin low key hate each other.
https://twitter.com/DukeTheBBDuck/status/1303877462510755840

David and Enzo discuss how obvious it is that Cody and Nicole are a pair and how Nicole being so open about Ian being her #1 is really just a distraction from that and as a shield for if she goes up. In general they note the pregame alliances everyone has going and how difficult it is to play without them. Enzo calls it “cowardliness”. David points out how hosed up it is that the same people with pregame alliances make a big thing about how close Day and Bay are and insist they must know each other outside the game.

Enzo: People are talking about going to Nicole's wedding. Parents got mother fuckers phone numbers and poo poo. What the gently caress is going on yo?

Enzo’s full of poo poo. I even think he has a pregame alliance with Cody. But he’s very good at this and everyone’s still convinced that he’s as far outside as any of them are. They question is if he’s got a plan for the end game or if this is another JC situation.

Of course David also pregamed with Tyler. Ovi confirmed as much. So everyone’s full of poo poo.

Memphis really doesn’t like Ian. He says he’s acting like a whole new person and he jokes that he’s got a twin. Dani jokes that she’s gonna tell him to sit on the end of Memphis’ bed when he’s sleeping and Memphis says he’ll kick him in the teeth and say he thought he was a ghost. Its weird. Cody, Nicole, and Dani join in on the Ian bashing. Ian’s feeling like the next big target. Kevin’s the easiest but Ian feels like he’s becoming a bigger one.
https://twitter.com/itskathryndunn/status/1303899369998036993

Kevin tells Day the whole house is allied except for them. Day thinks Enzo and Christmas are at the back of it and notes that when Christmas apologized to her she said everyone helped her realize the fight washer fault. Day thinks David wants in but Kevin says he’s “woke” now. Kevin thinks turning Ian, Enzo, or Christmas is the key to taking the alliance apart. Day talks about how messed up it is for Tyler to use “the movement” for game when there’s live feeds but Kevin doesn’t want to believe he’d do something that hosed up. He says Tyler was genuine but also he knew that Christmas would never go through with it. I don’t see how that’s “genuine” but I’m not Kevin. Day calls Kevin a stan. Day wants to target David or use him as a pawn next week and Kevin informs her “that is very stupid.” Day doesn’t like the idea of working with David because he’s campaigning against her. Kevin pleads with her to see the logic in not evicting the one other person not in the main alliance. Its actually hilarious how much this is the opposite of the previous Kevin/Janelle thing. But Kevin gets it this time.

Kevin: David is a weapon that we have in our arsenal that's not the best weapon but we can't be like 'eh here's a grenade that we don't need, throw it away.' We need every weapon we have. We're about to go down. We don't have the luxury of throwing away a good rear end grenade.

HGs discuss potty training.
Christmas:I want someone to cheer for me when I poop.
Cody: You do?
Christmas: I want someone to cheer for me with everything I do.

Kevin’s not being the stupidest person in the house right now so this feels unfair, but I do find it funny.
https://twitter.com/hamsterwatch/status/1303905068152832000

sbaldrick
Jul 19, 2006
Driven by Hate
I dislike the fact they are making fun of Ian on a controlled day

BigBallChunkyTime
Nov 25, 2011

Kyle Schwarber: World Series hero, Beefy Lad, better than you.

Illegal Hen
Nicole lost her sponsorship/endorsement deal/whatever with Olay.

https://twitter.com/OlaySkin/status/1304071940852899841?s=19

STAC Goat
Mar 12, 2008

Watching you sleep.

Butt first, let's
check the feeds.

I was giving them a little leeway the other day because like, I can see why Ian's efforts to cope with his anxiety could increase my own anxiety if I was in that position. I mean I'm not on the spectrum but I have a tendency to shake my leg or do little things that sometimes make people anxious. But like... in that clip they're just being mean. And that's after Dani clearly got a heads up from DR about it after the first time.

This is what the house does. Its why I think I think we could be looking at Ian/Kevin noms this week. Kevin's too easy. He's the last person not allied to any of the core so the only person they can all cleanly nominate. Some of them can do David but I think they're aware of the optics of Christmas vs Day/Bay and don't want to be the one who follows that up by nominating 2 black people. So Ian's feeling like the unlucky option now that Nicole's basically washed her hands of him and isn't protecting him any longer. And with this house that means you gotta talk poo poo about him and demonize him first so you feel better about it.

STAC Goat
Mar 12, 2008

Watching you sleep.

Butt first, let's
check the feeds.

https://twitter.com/powerofcheeto2/status/1303924368221888512

Bay tells Day that their disconnect with David is because he’s a secular humanist and “that’s one step away from atheism.” Ok? I feel like Bay might be one of those people who thinks one can’t have morals without religion or something.

Nicole’s totally not wearing the box anymore.

Nicole: I thought that I was her (Dani's) #1.
Cody: You might be.
Nicole: No, you are her #1. I can tell she follows you around. She only comes and visits me if you are in the room. I have noticed this for a very long time.
Cody: You are overthinking.
Nicole: Absolutely not
#LoveTriangle #TastelessandDisrespectful

In general Nicole’s getting sketched out by Dani. I think that’s mainly because Dani’s been fixing her problems this week and builds Day as a good parachute, and that was Nicole’s plan so now she’s mad. She also told Cody that Dani said she doesn’t have a F2 with him and does have one with Enzo. Cody of course denied that he had one with Enzo but says Dani did offer him a F2.

Nicole: She is dead to me. I dont care about axing her now.

When this is said and done Nicole is gonna be remembered as one of the most ruthless players ever.

Kevin: What else did she (Janelle) leave you?
Bayleigh: Apparently bad luck.
Da'Vonne: Oh my God. Keesha, Nicole, her, Kaysar...
Bayleigh: Me.
Kevin: The curse.
Bayleigh: Everybody that's associated with Janelle.
Kevin: That's why I unsubscribed.
God I hope Kevin goes next.

The autism mocking is really picking up publicity. I’ve seen Newsweek, TMZ, and Oprah Mag all on it. Tons of former HGs have spoken out against it at length. Kat’s pissed and King Kaysar and Queen Janelle have jumped into the discussion. There’s a lot of the usual “anti cancel culture” questioning of if its fair for Nicole to be hurt by this but the thing is… Nicole is a “social media influencer”. Her job is cultivating her image and brand. So like… she hosed up.

Feeds went to animals around 4. Sounds like they’re told it will be a live show. Kevin and Ian claim they saw slip and slide. I’m mildly sad I don’t have feeds for a possible feed HOH but part of the reason I was fine cancelling was that they’ve been keeping the feeds off until the West Coast show airs this season. Which sucks because we’ve missed HOH comps and fallout. We missed all that drama and fallout from Kaysar and Knockout last week and that was a pretty good sign of cancelling being the right call.

If nothing else comes from All Stars, this happened.
https://twitter.com/JanellePierzina/status/1304161008924098562

STAC Goat
Mar 12, 2008

Watching you sleep.

Butt first, let's
check the feeds.

Also the King.
https://twitter.com/KaysarRidha/sta...926893675069440

Savahontas
Jun 13, 2005

I say..
Yea buddy!
Rolling like a big shot,
My All Access homepage is specifically advertising a feeds HOH. Which better not be a lie.

sbaldrick
Jul 19, 2006
Driven by Hate

Great I had to read Evel Dicks Twitter now

STAC Goat
Mar 12, 2008

Watching you sleep.

Butt first, let's
check the feeds.

That whole reply string is a bizarre bunch of people like Andy and Tommy acting like they weren't huge rear end bullies and offensive as gently caress. And then there's this.

https://twitter.com/thejessicagraf/status/1303874994808782849

Like... she doesn't even try to pretend...

Savahontas
Jun 13, 2005

I say..
Yea buddy!
Rolling like a big shot,
So far it's just BunnyCam.

Savahontas
Jun 13, 2005

I say..
Yea buddy!
Rolling like a big shot,
The App crashed. Yikes CBS

STAC Goat
Mar 12, 2008

Watching you sleep.

Butt first, let's
check the feeds.

Feeds up. Everyone still standing. Christmas annoyingly coaching from the sidelines.

STAC Goat
Mar 12, 2008

Watching you sleep.

Butt first, let's
check the feeds.

Day down first on an incline. Very emotional about it. Christmas comforting her.

Savahontas
Jun 13, 2005

I say..
Yea buddy!
Rolling like a big shot,
My app literally won't load. Twitter is full of people in the same boat.

STAC Goat
Mar 12, 2008

Watching you sleep.

Butt first, let's
check the feeds.

It sounds like CBS is getting it under control, but yeah, its a mess.

Lots of talking.

Cody, Memphis, Enzo doing annoying british voices.

Nicole says she’s gonna pee next time there’s water.

Christmas won’t stop talking and Day is barely containing herself forced to entertain it.

Cody leans forward every time they incline, which seems like a dumb strategy that’s gonna kill his arms. We’ll see.

Savahontas
Jun 13, 2005

I say..
Yea buddy!
Rolling like a big shot,
I think everyone was back on by half past the hour.

Enzo got told to stop singing Mary Poppins songs.

STAC Goat
Mar 12, 2008

Watching you sleep.

Butt first, let's
check the feeds.

David: Lebron was down 3 to 1 in the Finals!

Ian explaining the physics of your center mass shifting so your arms have to do all the work and your legs can’t do anything or something.

David’s messing around a lot.

Dani is steadily groaning in pain.

Somehow Cody seems to be losing clothes.

Dani sounds like she’s either in complete misery or ecstasy.

But everyone really strong on this. Besides Day. Even grandpa with his back.

STAC Goat
Mar 12, 2008

Watching you sleep.

Butt first, let's
check the feeds.

Christmas keeps complaining about how uncomfortable the chair is. That’s a bad look, Christmas.

David down on a steep incline and water. Sounded like he slipped.

STAC Goat
Mar 12, 2008

Watching you sleep.

Butt first, let's
check the feeds.

Day gives David encouragement. And secretly breathes a sigh of delight that now he gets tortured by Christmas’ nonstop too.

Dani chanting to herself now.

Ian down. Memphis drops immediately after. I now believe Memphis is faking all of it. He briefly claims he can’t move but then gets up. Dude totally let go when Ian fell.

Savahontas
Jun 13, 2005

I say..
Yea buddy!
Rolling like a big shot,
Memphis said, Is that 3? and let go. He just didn't want to be a Have Not.

I am wondering if Nicole is mad Memphis was so obviously throwing that now she can't too.

STAC Goat
Mar 12, 2008

Watching you sleep.

Butt first, let's
check the feeds.

https://twitter.com/DukeTheBBDuck/status/1304237669086629893

David and Memphis’ hands are bleeding.

Nicole, Cody, and Enzo have gotten very clearly more comfortable with Ian, David, and Day out. If Kevin drops next we might see some folds.

Nicole and Cody are just joking around with each other now. They couldn’t be projecting confidence more if they tried.

Enzo down. Right before he was talking to Cody about why he was using the lowest rungs.

Enzo: I switched to the bottom ones and they got me.
Cody: Why would you loving switch?

Dani’s locked in super intense. She’s scared of Tyler. SHe’s gripping from the side. Kevin copied it. Cody tried but couldn’t get the hang of it.

Tyler: So pants was stupid.

Kevin is making noises now. Dani’s moans have developed a rhythm like a song.

And Kevin down.

Down to Cody, Nicole, Dani, and Tyler. Dani and Tyler are probably scared of each other but Nicole and Cody might drop now.

Savahontas
Jun 13, 2005

I say..
Yea buddy!
Rolling like a big shot,
Let's go....Dani?

STAC Goat
Mar 12, 2008

Watching you sleep.

Butt first, let's
check the feeds.

A lot of feedsters are convinced Tyler will put up Dani and Nicole. I'm not. But I guess you can pull for that if you like.

Dani wants to make the move on Tyler, she's just not sure how to do it.

Cody and Nicole probably both target Kevin, especially after this. I think Tyler does too and Dani at least puts him up.

Savahontas
Jun 13, 2005

I say..
Yea buddy!
Rolling like a big shot,
I think probably Cody wants that letter from home and the "this one is for Grandpa" segment. Which I can respect.

But also please not Cody.

STAC Goat
Mar 12, 2008

Watching you sleep.

Butt first, let's
check the feeds.

This is a lot of water while California is on fire.

Dani’s chanting her daughter’s name over and over.

No one’s dropping, even though Cody and Nicole are probably fine.

Tyler down.

STAC Goat
Mar 12, 2008

Watching you sleep.

Butt first, let's
check the feeds.

Savahontas posted:

I think probably Cody wants that letter from home and the "this one is for Grandpa" segment. Which I can respect.

But also please not Cody.

I think more than anything none of them want to prove how safe they feel with each other to the house. Like the Love Triangle is up there now and there's no need for them to be fighting each other since none of them are putting up the other. But they just gotta or else they make it obvious.

Which it already is. But they're insistent its not.

Savahontas
Jun 13, 2005

I say..
Yea buddy!
Rolling like a big shot,
drat

STAC Goat
Mar 12, 2008

Watching you sleep.

Butt first, let's
check the feeds.

BB decides its time to end this and tips the poo poo all the way and Nicole and Cody fall in quick succession.
https://twitter.com/BB_Pissed/status/1304244320128638976

I don’t like her but Dani earned that poo poo.

I dunno what she’ll do. The only clean noms she as are Kevin/David but she seemed aware of the bad optics of that. She wants to take that shot at Tyler but doesn’t know how to backdoor him with the votes. Gun to my head I’d say Ian/Kevin noms.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Savahontas
Jun 13, 2005

I say..
Yea buddy!
Rolling like a big shot,
Not only that... Unbeknownst to her, David has a power. It's gonna be a bloody week I hope!