Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

STAC Goat
Mar 12, 2008

Watching you sleep.

Butt first, let's
check the feeds.

The third part of F3 HOH is always kind of crapshooty but if Cody can't win one of the first two legs he's a joke. Those are made for players like him.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Savahontas
Jun 13, 2005

I say..
Yea buddy!
Rolling like a big shot,
Chevy tuned up like a Nascar pitstop
He absolutely wins leg 1. I have to think Nicole wins leg 2.

Is leg 3 always the questions one? I hope it's all facts about Keesha.

Big Poppa
Aug 21, 2003
Big Poppa is fine.

Savahontas posted:

He absolutely wins leg 1. I have to think Nicole wins leg 2.

Is leg 3 always the questions one? I hope it's all facts about Keesha.

Leg 1 is always endurance. If it is a wall type, then Nicole has a good shot at it considering she has always performed well at those.

STAC Goat
Mar 12, 2008

Watching you sleep.

Butt first, let's
check the feeds.

Last year Leg 1 was some Indiana Jones thing where they had to like collect stones and run them across a bridge or something. So endurancey but also athletic. And I want to say Leg 3 was different but I honestly can't remember. Who cared which of Holly or Jackson took the other?

Which is basically where I'm at here. Who cares? The odds of an Enzo/Nicole F2 are slim and not enough to care about. Even finale doesn't have a lot to offer since it won't be live or together or anything. And even then the only appeal was like seeing them get upset if Janelle wins AFP.

Eltoasto
Aug 26, 2002

We come spinning out of nothingness, scattering stars like dust.

Checked the ratings on episodes on the wiki to see if the rest of America feels the way we do. They look to be down about 25% from last season. Hopefully that's a good enough cut to make them change something, but not so bad that they cancel it.

Savahontas
Jun 13, 2005

I say..
Yea buddy!
Rolling like a big shot,
I guess producers were right that All Stars sucks as a concept.

STAC Goat
Mar 12, 2008

Watching you sleep.

Butt first, let's
check the feeds.

I mean, many of the problems are obviously systematic problems we've seen getting worse and worse all season as we've discussed. But the pregaming definitely really hosed this season. That's a uniquely All Stars issue. As probably is how loving mopey and depressed they all were like they were doing the show a favor being on.

STAC Goat
Mar 12, 2008

Watching you sleep.

Butt first, let's
check the feeds.

I saw something pointed out in passing that I hadn't realized. Cody and Nicole are BB16. BB16 already has 2 wins with Derrick and Nicole. Enzo is BB12. BB12 also has 2 wins with Rachel and Hayden. So I guess we're playing to see with season is superior and becomes the first 3 winner season.

I mean unless Nicole wins in which I guess its only got 2 winners, but a case could be made for it having the tow most impressive winners.

I guess that's kind of interesting.

Savahontas
Jun 13, 2005

I say..
Yea buddy!
Rolling like a big shot,
I think it speaks to the issue with casting the same people repeatedly more than anything.

Faustian Bargain
Apr 12, 2014

I think someone mentioned way earlier in the thread that they should stop casting out of the same drat LA and Texas A&M pools.

Poque
Sep 11, 2003

=^-^=
Looks like Nicole won part 1 of the final HOH competition.

Big Poppa
Aug 21, 2003
Big Poppa is fine.

Poque posted:

Looks like Nicole won part 1 of the final HOH competition.

Looks like it was the comp where they spin you in a circle and you bump into objects.

Savahontas
Jun 13, 2005

I say..
Yea buddy!
Rolling like a big shot,
Personally if Nicole ends up cutting Cody ala Jon/Neda I will be satisfied.

SweetJahasus
Dec 23, 2005

Dragon Slayer
Samurai Warrior
Escape Artist
Viking
Chong-Ra Master

BE THE WIZARD
Why is Bayleigh suddenly so low on joker's rankings? I haven't been keeping up in forever but found that to be strange when I looked today.

STAC Goat
Mar 12, 2008

Watching you sleep.

Butt first, let's
check the feeds.

There appears to have been some recent drama and Bay's twitter account is deleted. From what I can tell someone posted a video of Evel Dick using the n word in a conversation with Rachel Reilly. This apparently led to a whole mess of HGs defending/attacking Dick and Rachel and somehow resulted in Bay and Rachel deleting their accounts. So that could well be it. Bayleigh's very close to Rachel from what I could tell from conversations, like close enough to play with her kid regularly.

I haven't paid attention in like a month now so I don't know what Bay's been saying or doing online. Bay kind of became a fan favorite this season but she wasn't one coming into the season. She's got a lot of drama and she's a big "social media influencer". So I don't know if she said something or sided with someone or what. I know people kind of turned on her after she got nasty with Kaysar and just sort of abandoned making any kind of house flip. But that was forever ago and she and Swaggy were socializing with Kaysar and his wife outside the house so I dunno.

Savahontas
Jun 13, 2005

I say..
Yea buddy!
Rolling like a big shot,
Cody won HOH2.

Because this is the darkest timeline we are now guaranteed Cody / Nicole F2.

I hope I'm wrong and Nicole cuts Cody but! Well!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Teek
Aug 7, 2006

I can't wait to entertain you.
Want Cody to cut Nicole and then lose to Enzo.