Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

BGrifter
Mar 16, 2007

Winner of Something Awful PS5 thread's Posting Excellence Award June 2022

Congratulations!
My god it’s full of stars.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Teek
Aug 7, 2006

I can't wait to entertain you.
Now really up!

BGrifter
Mar 16, 2007

Congratulations!
Kaysar’s chat with Nicole A in the storage room was really sweet. I still maintain my dislike of him, but so far I’m actually kind of liking him this year.

STAC Goat
Mar 12, 2008

Watching you sleep.

Butt first, let's
check the feeds.

BGrifter posted:

Kaysar’s chat with Nicole A in the storage room was really sweet. I still maintain my dislike of him, but so far I’m actually kind of liking him this year.

He seems really nervous about the age gap between him and the rest of the house and his own social awkwardness. He had a conversation with Cody about it and how he didn't know the social protocols and was an introvert. He's trying really hard to connect with people and seems like the most anxious person in the house. Although the house in general is very relaxed and everyone seems very friendly and genuinely trying to bond.

STAC Goat
Mar 12, 2008

Watching you sleep.

Butt first, let's
check the feeds.

I’m currently seething over some rear end in a top hat in D&D so gonna do some recapping to avoid picking a pointless fight.

Christmas and Tyler discussing notable players not here. Christmas says she called Dan and begged him to play. They’re both surprised no Paul. Tyler is surprised no Josh. Tyler says he liked everyone in his season.

Nicole and Kevin making small talk. Nicole misses… guy who’s name I’m forgetting. Kevin misses his husband. She can’t imagine playing with kids. They can’t believe how many of them have kids. Kevin talks about wanting some but can afford adoption/surrogate. Nicole suggests a friend as surrogate but he says that would be too weird. Nicole adopted a kitten recently but Victor gave it to a friend. Victor! That’s his name.

A big ground discuss the lack of alcohol. Kaysar asks if anyone will lose it without any. Enzo assures he won’t too quickly. Cody says “probably”. Janelle longingly discusses wine.

Day reports ants on Day 1. New record to never be beat! All Stars is historic!

Tyler says how much he misses Angela and hasn’t been away from her since his season and was hoping she was lying to him and was playing. Cody doesn’t get why they were sequestered if the cast wasn’t announced. Someone points out Covid. Cody says they should have still been able to talk to people because leaks don’t matter. His logic doesn’t seem to make sense and I can’t follow. Its too late/early to give a Calafiore this much attention.

Dani likes Keith. Day doesn’t. They discuss the Challenge. Day says she hated Paulie when they started playing together but they cleared the air. Dani says a lot of players define themselves by the show. Day says she can’t with people who can’t disconnect from it and turn it off. Bay says for some people its the best thing in their lives. Dani talks about being recognized by moms. Blah blah general humble bragging about being famous.

Kaysar explains his job. I’m tired, I can’t follow. He develops apps for people? But he says he can help people with problems but most people just have vague ideas and no plan. Memphis talks about trying to get a Nightlife hospitality insider/Yelp type app going for like a year but it tanking.

Kaysar: If everyone gets the VIP line does that mean it no longer…
Memphis: There were a lot of holes punched in the idea.

Christmas says she tried the app thing but ended on Vimeo and it works for her. Kaysar suggests a good Hospitality service would be something that highlights featured dishes/drinks. Memphis discusses some study he did that says people only eat at 8 places regularly and why people subconsciously choose to return or not to return based on comfortable chairs or music or something.

Kevin telling Day and Co how much he loves Chima and recaps the infamous pool incident. Kevin says Chima “lost her mind” early in the game because of Braden’s racism. Dani, “How do you get into that Week 1?!” Kevin says China took it badly and spiraled from there and felt the whole show was rigged. Kevin says he was glad BB did bias training and sexual harrassment seminars in sequester..

Day: They went DEEP!
Enzo: I’m not saying nothing!

Janella talks about attending a BB Finale very pregnant and BB9 James sneezing her out hitting on her hardcore. “I won’t even repeat what he said.”

The way the HGs talk about Ian I can already hear that “Oh, Ian” sympathy thing again. That should help him.

Its nice seeing David and Nicole casually talking to people and not being treated like poo poo.

Janelle discussing BB14. Enzo says he was flown out to talk up Britnay and by the time he got home she was evicted. Janelle says she was the only coach who could have won.

David, Kaysar, and Bay discussing the documentaries they watched in sequester.

They discuss how impossible it was to beat Cody’s 22 seconds in the HOH. Enzo says Ian had it but the time was impossible.

Bay and Tyler laugh about Tyler using a peanut butter as a water bottle in BB21 and hw Bay always thinks of him when she see peanut butter. Bay laughs about something she did to Tyler’s jar but won’t say it on feeds.

Tyler: What did I do?
Bay: Not you. What I did.
Tyler: While I was using it?
Bay: No! I’m no that savage it. Well… maybe.
Tyler: What?!
Bay: No, once I did it I took it away.

Kaysar feels like poo poo and kind of wants to go to bed but doesn’t know if that would be a bad social move. Cody says he did that the first time but he’s too ip now. I forgot how much Cody says “literally.” Kaysar says he feels like the cast is “chill” but he could be misreading it. He seems very anxious about the social dynamics. Kaysar says they were never locked down inside in his season and he might lose it not being able to go outside and see the sun. Cody says his season he just stayed up til 5 every day and slept till 2.

Kaysar: They didn’t have the curfew rule at that time?
Cody: No, not on my season. Did they have that on yours?
Kaysar: Hell no! Listen, none of the rules existed back when I was playing.

They get the first “YOU ARE NOT ALLOWED TO TALK ABOUT PRODUCTION!”

Cody says he didn’t recognize Kaysar. Kaysar says he did the math and figured out most of the cast were probably like 8 when he played. They talk about their on and off viewership of the show. Cody says its hard because its 3 episodes a week and if you fall behind you gotta binge.

Kaysar: Meanwhile people on live feeds are like “I don’t know what you’re talking about, I watch all the time.”
Cody: We’re not talking about you.

David says he tried out live feeds and couldn’t cope with the surreal ness of it. Bay calls watching the show an out of body experience. Tyler says he didn’t remember things he said on the show and it freaked him out.

Kaysar talks about having nightmares and being a wreck after he played. Cody says the paranoia never turns off and carries over. Kaysar says he was an introvert and it was a shock when he got out. He says he really doesn’t keep in touch with the BB people. Cody says he keeps in touch with Derrick and Zack but that’s it. Cody says he’s bad at keeping in touch with people and people take it personally. Kaysar says once he had a family he had no time for even himself.

Enzo, Keesha, and Janelle discussing spoilers. Enzo says Evel Dick wouldn’t stop hounding him. Janelle says she noticed people like Hayden and Josh who she didn’t know suddenly following her and commenting on her social media.

Christmas talks about her time as a PMC merc in Iraq. Christmas’ baby daddy was in one of the Generation Kill dudes and he spent nearly a decade in Iraq as military and pmc. She says it didn’t work out because they couldn’t adjust to civilian life but he’s a great dad.

Kaysar tells Nicole how much it pissed him off how she was treated in her season and how impressed she was by how she handled it. Nicole is flattered and says it means a lot coming from him. Nicole says she watches S6 in sequester and fawns over Kaysar a bit about how calm and chill he was. Its sweet. They go through some groceries and discover some watermelons.

Nicole: This would be so therapeutic if Big Brother would let me smash some watermelons.

Kevin: Have you ever been in a physical fight?
Day: I grew up in Inglewood.

Nicole tells Dani she never watched her winning season and she watched it during sequester to see if she betrayed Day or Day betrayed her, and discovered that yes… she was the bad guy. Nicole says she was disgusted by it and would never do that. Dani, “Studying yourself.” Dani asks if they’re cool and Nicole says she has to make amends with Day. Dani says she might become “problematic”. Nicole and Dani seem to already be working together. Dani says everyone is fawning over Kaysar/Janelle. Nicole is on the same page. Nicole forgets Keesha’s name. They are surprised Nicole and David is in the cast. They say Kevin is crushing on Tyler. Nicole says Tyler seems miserable and Dani thinks Kaycee was supposed to be in here with him and now he’s shook. She also thinks Josh was supposed to be in for Christmas which gets his our first fish of the season. Actually stars. No fish.

Dani: I just didn’t want Nicole to get HOH.
Nicole: Me too!
Dani: She wanted me on her podcast and I ghosted her.
Dani: I did not think she’d be on this season.
Nicole: Me neither!

I think we have a mean girl alliance!

STAC Goat fucked around with this message at 08:26 on Aug 6, 2020

STAC Goat
Mar 12, 2008

Watching you sleep.

Butt first, let's
check the feeds.

https://twitter.com/TheBBPresident/status/1291281276628959238

Cody might not have learned his lesson from his loss.
https://twitter.com/TaylorAllen133/status/1291263175266988032

Early dynamics. Nicole F and Dani are clearly bonding as gossipers. Kaysar seems very anxious but trying very hard to force himself to socialize and doing fine. Ian seems kind of distant. Nicole F is kind of whiny and anxious too. None of this seems surprising. Everyone else seems as you’d expect and getting along and chill. At least superficially.

The more things change…
https://twitter.com/Aleut1/status/1291275780555587586
https://twitter.com/BB22LiveFeeds/status/1291274254026186752

Day does NOT want to be called “Mama Day.” Dani does NOT want to be called Danielle. Nicole is cool being Nic to avoid confusion.

David says he was vining with a girl before the season but made sure to be single just in case.

Christmas recounts breaking her foot. They’re in awe of the scars. Christmas says she still got numbness.
Day: Were you in shock or what?
Christmas: I’m a bad bitch.

Nicole and Ian have a brief but adorably awkward nerd conversation about their slop diet.

Cody gets his HOH key so we get our very first game of Night 1 “Who Can Be The Last One In HOH?”

Nicole keeps complaining about how hot the back bedroom is and how they need to fix the AC in it. Backroom is always hot. That’s why you sleep in the front room, Nicole. C’mon, you’e lived in the house twice.

Cody specifically requested no booze in his HOH because he says he drank too much his first season.

Day and Nicole have very bad body language. Nicole F that is. Gonna have to figure out a way to differentiate the Nicoles.

HOH room is WAY too awkward for Night 1. I think everyone is just tired and not wanting to leave, but its the first house awkwardness of the feeds.

Bay: This room is cool.
Ian: Good temperate. Very nice.

Orville is apparently dead, which breaks my heart. So I need a new favorite BB Twitter account. This is the early contender.
https://twitter.com/BBFunnies/status/1291214460946767872
https://twitter.com/BBFunnies/status/1291217347684925442
https://twitter.com/BBFunnies/status/1291274107808387073

David ends the awkwardness and gets up and leaves and half the cast follows him right out.

David, Kaysar, and Ian make some small talk. That would be an interesting combo. David talks about how annoyed he would get trying to sleep in Have Nots and everyone would keep talking production and BB would yell at them. Kaysar and Ian have no such stories. Ian. “These ain’t the Shapiro days.” Ian’s blown away Kaysar is here. Kaysar again says he didn’t expect any of the kids to know him. Bay joins and comments how awkward HOH is. Ian, “There’s no need for this.” Kaysar says there’s not even that many shows that have been around long enough to bring back someone as far bas as him. They mention Survivor and The Challenge. Kaysar is shocked Challenge has been on so long. Bay says Johnny Bananas did his 20th anniversary. Ian explains that the Challenge used to be Real World/Road Rules Challenge and Kaysar knows that show. I feel you fellow old man. I feel you. Bay says Challenge is different because no one has to like you there, they have to beat you to get you out. They say this cast is older and more chill so no one is pressing the game. David says everyone’s coming out of their home cover sequesters so they’re flowing into it easier. Ian says this feels more like normal life than his actual life. Kaysar agrees and says this is the most socializing he’s done in months. David says all the anxiety of politics and pandemic and everything is gone here and the game actually feels like a break.

Kaysar: Its kind of sad because its a testament to how bad things are out there. You know what I mean? Big Brother is a break. .

I like this group. Wait until the game starts and breaks them.

https://twitter.com/realityreacts/status/1291282445556502528

Day thinks they might bring back the key wheel.

Kaysar says he doesn’t feel comfortable mention his son’s name or talking about his family. He says social media wasn’t around when he played so you couldn’t capture the excitement and conversation, but there’s also more toxicity. “That one bully can be louder than 15 positive people.” Kevin says how hard it is to represent the LGBT community because some people think he’s a stereotype. Kaysar says he can’t be the poster child for everyone that looks like him and doesn’t wan to be “the Muslim guy” but as long as he carries himself well he can live with it. David and Kevin agree. So does Ian, which makes me chuckle.

Kaysar: I understand the archetype I was cast for but I can transcend that.

Kevin says this is a light reality show compared to ones where they grab hair. Kaysar says they’re more scripted and this is more real and that’s why it has been around so long. He says its a cross section of the world that all intersects in one place. David and Kevin both really like that. They discuss if its work or a game. Kaysar says you can treat it like that but you can’t leave or disassociate yourself like a video game. You have to live it.

Kaysar asks what the one thing from their seasons they don’t want to see repeated. Ian says there was a lot of bad blood in his season and no one stayed in touch. “Dan plays hard.” Ian says awhile back there was an article with quotes from him and his cast and he felt like they all needed therapy and a way to get past it. Janelle and confirms BB14 was a nasty nightmare season. “Danielle was fricking crazy.” Janelle says Danielle called Dan to complain about not being on All Stars. Apparently Dan told CBS not to call her. Ian says she called him and talked for 40 minutes about being on All Stars and he just zoned out. They recap the various nutbags and assholes of BB14. David says you remember the biggest and most negative moments and can relive those moments over and over, especially if its people you don’t have more experiences with. Janelle says she and Boogie had a vendetta and he played only personally. Ian says Boogie only cared about getting out his enemies.

Kaysar: How many times did you tell them “Bye Bye Bitches”?
Janelle: Every day.

David talks about how much poo poo his friends and family showed him was said about him behind closed doors. Kaysar asks if there was anything explicitly racist or if he had to put it together. David says on finale night he wanted to make sure that he wasn’t being biased and seeing what he wanted to see to excuse why he lost. “But our season was controversial for a reason.” He says he didn’t get the brunt of it and he doesn’t want to speak for other cat members. He says he’s grateful to be getting as second chance, especially with everything going on. Kaysar says its its important to be sober and he thinks there were lots of racist things but its also tricky to read into what’s influenced by biases including your own.

Christmas, Day, and Dani are bonding over birthing stories in Cody's HOH. Cody must love that.

Kevin says Jordan is an incredibly sweet person but she didn’t know how to tell time and though swaying trees were someone walking around with a potted plant. Kevin thinks she could have been playing it up as game. Kaysar says they thought the same about Howie but they were wrong, he’s exactly that guy. Kaysar says he has a heart of gold but just doesn’t know not to say bad stuff. David doesn’t know who Howie is.

Kaysar: Season 6. Were you born?
David: I’m 30! I have grey hairs!

Ian: Its funny, in sequester I was thinking how cool it would be to be on with Kaysar and Janelle and Howie.
Janelle: Howie’s living his dream. He’s a weatherman in Alaska.
Kaysar: And he’s looking for Bigfoot.
Janelle: He’s looking for Bigfoot.
Kaysar: He says he found Bigfoot.

STAC Goat fucked around with this message at 09:46 on Aug 6, 2020

Shneak
Mar 6, 2015

A sad Professor Plum
sitting on a toilet.
Maybe it's because we've never gotten night one feeds before but this group is so awkward with each other. It's like they forgot how to socialize in quarantine.

STAC Goat
Mar 12, 2008

Watching you sleep.

Butt first, let's
check the feeds.

Yeah, I think we're just seeing the awkward getting to know you stage. Normally by the time feeds come on alliances are formed, targets have been made, and sides have been drawn. And there's usually a showmance or two in full swing.

And yeah, a bunch of them pointed out that they've all been quarantining at home and this is the most socialization they've done in months.

STAC Goat
Mar 12, 2008

Watching you sleep.

Butt first, let's
check the feeds.

https://twitter.com/liquid8d/status/1291295429859123201

I feel like I need these two to become friends.
https://twitter.com/JokersBBUpdates/status/1291294009529454592

I like the cut of this Memphis fella’s jib.
https://twitter.com/BB_Updates/status/1291297398111707136
https://twitter.com/DukeTheBBDuck/status/1291297920571121664

Janelle, Kevin, and Memphis are stressing Old School vs New School. Memphis thinks there’s more “females” than men but they convince him he can’t count. None of them feel comfortable with Cody or have any idea what he’ll do. Janelle thinks Nicole might be good with him. Earlier Nicole made it seem to Dani like she and Cody didn’t have much of a relationship at all and Cody said much the same to Kaysar. But they could be lying. Memphis is really excited that Kaysar is here. Janelle and Kevin hoped Danielle Reyes would be here. Janelle and Memphis wanted Dan to play to work with him but Kevin is scared of him. They both confirm that Dan was asked and turned it down and they begged his wife. Memphis tries to explain what Dan’s Twitch channel is as “its basically porno but with people playing video games.”

David, Christmas, and… Keesha? discuss BB’s uncanny showman success. There’s a lot of blonde women in this house. Christmas credits the casting. David credits the intense intimacy and no distractions so people form deep bonds.

Janelle and Memphis discuss how slop was much worse in their days and all they could have was water and spices. Memphis, “I haven’t eaten thyme for 10 years.” Memphis says he can live on oats, coffee, and protein powder. They all say Hayden randomly started contacting them so they thought he was coming on. They’re all glad Enzo is here. Kevin says production contacted him 3 months ago. Memphis says they contacted him 3 weeks ago. Methinks Memphis was an alternate. I’m cool with it.

Memphis: I can’t believe I’m back in this loving house.

Kaysar’s itching. He asks Janelle if anyone is talking game with Cody. He thinks noms are tomorrow. “We gotta talk to him.” Janelle says Cody will want to work with strong players. Kaysar says he’s trying to play a better social game. She’s worried it might be her. Kayser worries it might be him. Janelle says they shouldn’t be seen together.

Enzo, Day, Dani, Tyler, and Bay are holding strong in Cody’s HOH. They’re talking Cody’s season and the silliness of Devon and the Bomb Squad and creepiness of Caleb with Amber. Day thinks Amber deserves a second chance. “It wasn’t fair.” Cody says he felt bad when Amber went home.

Cody: Even Britney going home. Like I don’t know what was going on. When I was HOH. I don’t know why some of the people went home early that did.

Really, Cody? Still?

Cody says he was pissed when Christine got booed and refused to talk about it in DR. Enzo says they did the same thing with Wayne and Britney. Enzo says he told Britney her fiancé would dump her. “I didn’t do noting and I got divorced.” Enzo’s riffing on whatsherface now. The cop lady who was terrible at everything. I don’t like Enzo that much but the cast seems to love him. They think they’re only doing All Stars because of covid. Day wants to see a “First Out” season but Dani thinks that would be a terrible season. “They went out for a reason.”

I haven’t heard Tyler speak in hours.

Nicole F and Ian bonding over their shared resentment over people saying the Dan/Paul should have won. Ian says they should work together as the only winners. Nicole likes Memphis. Ian likes Kevin and the other Nicole. Nicole F is worried that Nicole A will play both sides. You know, like everyone lied and pretended she did last time. Ian asks how this Nicole is with Cody and she says they aren’t working together but respect each other. I’m not convinced Cody and Nicole have a secret pre game F2. Christmas walks in on them when they’re whispering very suspiciously. They cover really badly. Ian keeps saying “melatonin”. Like a lot. Christmas seems to make a point not to leave them allone in the storage closet and Ian finally gives up and leaves.

Apparently the BB House now has a bidet.

This is a VICIOUS HOH Room Sit In. They’re all pretending they’re staying up for DR. Dani points out that Tyler already did DR and tells him to go to bed. Tyler pretends he’s scared but leaves anyway.

Ian’s alone in the Have Not room being a little weird.

Day and Enzo have bailed from HOH so I believe Bay has won the game.

David says its gonna be weird to wake up in the BB House. Some blonde lady says its a good way to get a second chance. I think its Dani. David says he really doesn’t know if he deserves to be called an “All Star” but Dani says when you look at the first All Stars not all of them were big names and shades Marcelus as being an All Star for making the biggest mistake. I’ve heard Dani shade David at least twice tonight. David feels lucky and fortunate. If nothing else if someone noms David early they’re gonna come off like a huge rear end in a top hat.

Kaysar: Random question. What do you do with your dirty clothes?

Cody and Tyler formalize their alliance. Lots of cocky douche bro talk. Cody’s whining about being first HOH but he didn’t trust people. Tyler says its good because he gets to collect information. Cody suggests he has no clear targets but is just gonna wait and see who doesn’t talk to him and gives him an excuse.

Kaysar, Keesha, and Nicole F discuss the possibility of catching covid in the BB House.

Enzo farts.
Enzo: I just warmed up the cold rear end room!

Christmas and Bay discuss how you can say you won’t take the game seriously but then it becomes life and death in the house. Christmas says no one likes being lied to and being betrayed or backdoor is “intimate” and sets you off. Christmas says they’re all carrying drama. Bay says she can relate. Yeah she can. Christmas recounts the trauma of her backdoor and the general idiocy of Cody’s game. The other Cody. Not BB16 Cody. This is confusing. Christmas says there should have been more exposure in her season but Bay says people don’t respect it and just see it as tattling. Bay says everyone just wants to be safe with the house. Christmas doesn’t want to be a pawn. Christmas says she knew Paul was working with everyone, but she needed him and she was tight with Josh all season. Christmas says she misses Josh. She understands why Josh took Pal to the end but it rubbed her wrong that Paul didn’t “own up to his poo poo.” Day joins and they all agree Paul fucks himself by lying to the Jury.

Keesha express that she feels out of place and is having a hard time getting comfortable.

More discussion about absent All Stars. They say Rachel and Elissa are both pregnant as is Jess. Thank God on the last one. Bay wonders if she’s supposed to have a BB Baby now but says Nicole can go first. Bay says today was the most awkward day of her life and every time there was an awkward silence Day would start giggling.

Dani recounts her love story with Dom. Dani asks who Nicole will showman with. “All of them” Nicole notes Day is the only other single woman and jokes BB tried to stack the odds for her.

They’re finally in bed.

I can’t believe I’m awake with the sun up. I can’t believe I’m doing this again.
https://twitter.com/itskathryndunn/status/1291303240533979137

Its too early to figure out hours dynamics but I think Cody is gonna do what we expect him to do and go with the bros and hot chicks. There’s a bunch of other small groups that feel like they’re naturally forming but who knows how they shape out. I still feel like Kaysar and Janelle are the easy targets but I could see more passive players like Nicole A or Keesha might appeal to Cody’s cowardly “I don’t know why Britney went home on my HOH” nature. I also think someone like Tyler or Enzo could talk him in targeting whoever they see as threats. But we’ll see.

STING 64
Oct 20, 2006

thank you STAC goat your work is super appreciated 🙏

Maybe just call Nicole by her last name, Franzel?

STING 64
Oct 20, 2006

also alliance wise nothing in the bb house sticks until after the first vote

LesterGroans
Jun 9, 2009

It's funny...

You were so scary at night.
You're the GOAT for a reason. Thank you for your service.

jimmydalad
Sep 26, 2013

My face when others are unable to appreciate the :kazooieass:

AGDQ 2018 Awful Block Survivor
Rewatching Keesha's birthday and it's just so magical :allears:. I also realised I share a birthday with her, so that's cute. I'm rooting for Kevin so hard. I hope he does well. Though I can't watch live due to being in the UK, I am curious to see how this season goes. Most of the house, except maybe Christmas, are players who want to win so I'm very interested in seeing how alliances are going to shake out because you don't really have those lemmings who don't want to win and can just be carried until they're cut.

SweetJahasus
Dec 23, 2005

Dragon Slayer
Samurai Warrior
Escape Artist
Viking
Chong-Ra Master

BE THE WIZARD

STAC Goat posted:

Dani: I just didn’t want Nicole to get HOH.
Dani: She wanted me on her podcast and I ghosted her.
Dani: I did not think she’d be on this season.
Nicole: Me neither!

I think we have a mean girl alliance!

Really bummed to see that day 1 Nicole is getting basically bullied again.

I'm here for Nicole (A) and Kevin.

STING 64
Oct 20, 2006

i was hoping my nerds would band together :(

Truther Vandross
Jun 17, 2008

We’re gonna get Tyler, Cody, Dani and Nicole F. And it’s going to suckkkkkkk

Bucswabe
May 2, 2009

jimmydalad posted:

Most of the house, except maybe Christmas, are players who want to win so I'm very interested in seeing how alliances are going to shake out because you don't really have those lemmings who don't want to win and can just be carried until they're cut.

Every year I dread the season-ruining mega alliance that runs the house. Really hoping that this cast is to smart, savvy and motivated to allow that to happen.

STING 64
Oct 20, 2006

probably no battle back due to quarantining risks, right?

BGrifter
Mar 16, 2007

Congratulations!

STAC Goat posted:

Nicole F and Ian bonding over their shared resentment over people saying the Dan/Paul should have won. Ian says they should work together as the only winners. Nicole likes Memphis.

:hellyeah:

Just gotta get Nicole F away from that godawful Danielle and we’re cookin! Keesha is a much better 4th. Kick Dani’s sorry rear end out the door.

jimmydalad
Sep 26, 2013

I'm glad that Tyler didn't get to ride in with his squad of pre-game connections. I can only imagine how awful that season would be. Still, him bro-ing up with Cody gives me nerves. If they do team up, I really hope they do not take over the game. That would just suck.

BGrifter
Mar 16, 2007

Congratulations!
Tyler should be at the top of everyone’s target list, he’s probably the most talented player in this house. But yeah I don’t get the impression Cody would target him.

I’ll hold out for week one Janelle and Danielle on the block with Danielle going home until there’s no hope left.

jimmydalad
Sep 26, 2013

Also, part of me wants to get CBS all access cause Live feeds this year have the potential to be amazing but then I remember it's only free for one month and I don't have a US address. I just have to live vicariously through Taran Armstrong's podcast and reddit. Also, no one seems to be hated just yet on reddit but I'm totally ready for the subreddit to go down in flames as soon as favourites are targetted.

STING 64
Oct 20, 2006

i think its gonna be nicole a and keesha on the block first based on how the house is vibing

jimmydalad
Sep 26, 2013

Dani really wants to get Janelle and Kaysar out hard. The fact that she's pretty much been attached the Nicole F since the game has started and looks to be bonding with Tyler is making me a bit nervous that we're gonna see a Janelle and Kaysar noms. Dani really doesn't give a poo poo about fan favourites.

Bucswabe
May 2, 2009
A week one eviction for Kaysar would have to absolutely lock him in as the most over hyped player in BB history, right?

BGrifter
Mar 16, 2007

Congratulations!

jimmydalad posted:

Also, part of me wants to get CBS all access cause Live feeds this year have the potential to be amazing but then I remember it's only free for one month and I don't have a US address. I just have to live vicariously through Taran Armstrong's podcast and reddit. Also, no one seems to be hated just yet on reddit but I'm totally ready for the subreddit to go down in flames as soon as favourites are targetted.

It’s a big hassle to get set up, but now that I’ve got things running I think I should be ok for the summer.

I already had a US iTunes account tied to a random US address I picked and a VPN so that was easy enough. Used my VPN to make all my devices appear with a US IP address, lots of location checks along the way. There are sites that sell US iTunes gift cards at a small markup, so I bought a $10 card for now. Subscribed through US iTunes, I used my free month in quarantine so I just paid the :10bux: .

Unfortunately most of the apps weren’t particularly helpful. The Apple TV app logged in fine and was great for watching back episodes, but had no connection to the live episode stream or the live feeds. The CBS All Access app didn’t play very nicely with the janky VPN setup on my Fire Stick HD.

Initially I used my MacBook and Google Chrome to watch the episode. I found the guide in the top reply here super helpful:

https://www.reddit.com/r/BigBrother/comments/3jf73a/can_someone_please_help_me_with_location_guard/

The stuff with Chrome to set your location to Philadelphia wasn’t as bad as it sounded in the description. Just click a couple things, change a couple numbers and you’re done. Haven’t run into any problems being connected to a Seattle VPN server with a location of Philadelphia. Even got the local Philly ads during last night’s episode. :3:

On my Fire Stick HD I have my VPN app set up, then just used the built in Silk browser to access the live feeds on the CBS website. I’m guessing the Fire Stick HD isn’t sending location data like my Mac was so there were no conflicts there. Might not be able to watch the live episodes on there, but I can use my Mac for episodes if necessary.

It’s a confusing mess but now that it’s set up it should be fine for the whole summer. :woop:

Edit:

jimmydalad posted:

Dani really wants to get Janelle and Kaysar out hard. The fact that she's pretty much been attached the Nicole F since the game has started and looks to be bonding with Tyler is making me a bit nervous that we're gonna see a Janelle and Kaysar noms. Dani really doesn't give a poo poo about fan favourites.

Yeah, I’m really hating this. I’m all about Janelle and Kaysar getting the boot, but Dani has her claws into Nicole F pretty hard already. :sigh:

BGrifter fucked around with this message at 18:14 on Aug 6, 2020

curiousCat
Sep 23, 2012

Does this look like the face of mercy, kupo?
Cody has told both Nicoles that they're fine this week, but who knows

Shneak
Mar 6, 2015

A sad Professor Plum
sitting on a toilet.
Cody told Nicole he wants to nominate Kaysar/Keesha and Nicole told him to target Janelle. :negative: That Amazing Race bad blood is still there.

BGrifter
Mar 16, 2007

Congratulations!

Shneak posted:

Cody told Nicole he wants to nominate Kaysar/Keesha and Nicole told him to target Janelle. :negative: That Amazing Race bad blood is still there.

:hellyeah:

If it’s not going to be Danielle (it should be Danielle) an acceptable alternative would be Janelle going home first.

jimmydalad
Sep 26, 2013

As long as Kevin and Keesha stay in, I’m good. I want those two to shine cause Kevin gives my gay rear end life and Keesha shares a birthday with me and she seems cool. I’m up for Dani becoming a villain. I wonder if she will just get antsy and just suddenly backstab her alliance ala BB13. That would be hilarious.

EDIT: one thing I’m glad is that we have no racist shitbags this season. The watermelon fanatic winning last year was terrible and the entire prejury of BB21 was pure condensed awfulness with Jack and crew. No one is that stupid especially after how the racism issue blew up so much last year. Then again, seeing Da’vonne, Bayleigh and Kevin blow up on someone would be magical.

jimmydalad fucked around with this message at 18:47 on Aug 6, 2020

MisterZimbu
Mar 13, 2006
I don't remember much about him (or anyone) gameplaywise, but I remember opening and reaching into Pandora's Box, then getting handcuffed to it and forced to watch as the rest of the contestants collected money in the backyard.

Later when asked during a live episode, he said something along the lines of "Normally I'd love to be bent over and handcuffed to a box, but not when there's money involved".

In short, go Kevin.

jimmydalad
Sep 26, 2013

Christmas trying to get Nicole A (I think) onto an MLM skincare routine is so hilarious. Of course she’s an MLM mummy.

curiousCat
Sep 23, 2012

Does this look like the face of mercy, kupo?
https://twitter.com/catldr/status/1291431552174428163

BGrifter
Mar 16, 2007

Congratulations!
Enzo, Cody and Bay all talking about how awesome Rachel is and how much they love/respect her. Enzo is scared to death of Rachel because she’s just too good.

I like all three a lot more now!

Ace Jameson
Feb 10, 2006
Enzo is one of my all-time favorites so I'm glad he's back.

Also, Nicole A and Cody were talking about how excited David was to actually be able to choose a bed this time. :woop:

BGrifter
Mar 16, 2007

Congratulations!
Box of kittens > actual feeds. :3:

jimmydalad
Sep 26, 2013

David seems to be a real fish out of water. He’s easily the person who knows the least about Big Brother and I think the other houseguests will pick up on it. I feel like he will either get booted early as a safe eviction or possibly be carried to the end by more savvy houseguests.

No one is talking about Kevin and I can’t tell if that’s good or bad.

jimmydalad fucked around with this message at 19:46 on Aug 6, 2020

Lastdancer
Apr 21, 2008
no no kitties stop fighting~

BGrifter
Mar 16, 2007

Congratulations!

Lastdancer posted:

no no kitties stop fighting~

They keep sending us back to the vastly inferior DoggoCam.

We demand kittehs!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Lastdancer
Apr 21, 2008
We're back to napping kitties, this is acceptable for now!

EDIT: I didn't know about Kaysar before now, never watched BB6, but I really don't want him to go home this week; Seems like a genuinely good person.

FEEDS BACK

Tyler is holding a suite VIP pass

Lastdancer fucked around with this message at 20:04 on Aug 6, 2020